Star wars kotor 1 language changing

Discus and support Star wars kotor 1 language changing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i purchased kotor 1 i downloaded it and it is in french can anyone tell me how to change the language from french to english?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lintz666, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Lintz666
    Lintz666 Guest

Hello i purchased kotor 1 i downloaded it and it is in french can anyone tell me how to change the language from french to english?

:)

Lintz666, Oct 8, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Maybe you need to set your host locale to the United States and your language to English

Then download the game again
    That wont work as its an xbox original title

Those steps are ONLY for xbox one games for region and language independence which is only an xbox one feature

@op check the ingame menu and see if its changable if not then you cant change it very very few games has this option

Now what is your physical region?

If it is not an english /french region like canada then no you cant switch it

If you live in netherlands or france or switzerland then no only nationally supported languages are supported

You can ask for a refund but you cant download an english version without actually living in an english region
  3. 吊打小逗比 Win User

Maybe you need to set your host locale to the United States and your language to English

Then download the game again
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

What games have earned your " Epically Awesome " award?

Hello everyone :)

I wasn't able to edit it in time, but I intended to put this

(3) " Star Wars KOTOR 1 and 2 " instead of " Star Wars KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords "

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

5. lordcontrataca302011 Win User

Put Star Wars Battlefront on XBLA

i agreed. and star wars kotor 1 and 2 too....to the xboxlive arcade
  6. OneGodlyKid 951 Win User

Disney Shuts Down LucasArts, Cancels Star Wars 1313 And Star Wars: First ****

Exactly! but I don't think Disney has an intrest for Any Star wars games at the moment. Even though if they did this Star Wars HD Collection Battlefront 1, 2, KOTOR 1 N 2 and Star wars Republic Commando for 45$ it would sell like hot cakes.
Thema:

1. Star wars kotor 1 language changing - Similar Threads - Star wars kotor

2. Star Wars KOTOR 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars KOTOR 2: i've tried to download on my 360 but get a corrupt file every time. it seems to work on an xbox 1 x but thats in the living room, my 360 is in my room. i already got a refund for it and was told...
  3. Star Wars kotor not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars kotor not working: I downloaded kotor 2 for my 360 and it keep failing saying it corrupted and already clear the cache and removed the file off my game a couple time but keep stopping at 80%...
  4. Star Wars: KOTOR 2 The Sith Lords download corrupt on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: KOTOR 2 The Sith Lords download corrupt on 360: I recently purchased Star Wars: knights of the old republic 2 the Sith lords on the 360 from the marketplace. I wish I would have read online more. The download was broken in 2017, and fixed nov...
  5. Star WARS KOTOR available for 360!...Or is it??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star WARS KOTOR available for 360!...Or is it??: Downloaded Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic from Marketplace for 360. 100% successful download. When I go to play game it states that the game could not start and to try downloading it again....
  6. Star Wars Kotor 2 The Sith Lords Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Kotor 2 The Sith Lords Backwards Compatible: will Microsoft make Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 The Sith Lords play on Xbox One? or is it in the works? I have been DYING for it to come to Xbox One! 5e1d2026-743d-4501-93c5-3a7689c38e7f
  7. Star Wars KotOR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars KotOR: does anyone know how to move the game save I have on my 360 for the original Xbox game over to Xbox one as the cloud save option is not available for original games it seems?...
  8. Star wars kotor 1&2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars kotor 1&2: bring these titles to xbox one please. 0b4bbcbc-8114-4b4f-bd42-9db5d8335c99
  9. Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...: I recently purchased Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic off the Xbox Live Marketplace (it appeared on the marketplace around the time it became backwards compatible on Xbox One, sometime in...
  10. So... The Original Xbox Game Star Wars KOTOR... Worth A Buy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    So... The Original Xbox Game Star Wars KOTOR... Worth A Buy?: Obviously I never played it and now that original Xbox games are showing up I thought I'd see if anyone had actually played it. 6ef20891-94b5-4b3b-9072-c531aead3891