Star Wars lego The complete saga and star wars episode 3 lego not working?

Discus and support Star Wars lego The complete saga and star wars episode 3 lego not working? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; G'day all, Just a quick one, my Xbox 1 x won't allow me to download a profile for these two starwars lego games and as a result i cannot save my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZingierBear8236, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Star Wars lego The complete saga and star wars episode 3 lego not working?

G'day all,

Just a quick one, my Xbox 1 x won't allow me to download a profile for these two starwars lego games and as a result i cannot save my progress, tried the full restart, disconnections and redownloading the games but no progress has been made.
    It does say i am not connected to the internet on the old 360 profile download menu but that is as far as i have got.

:)

ZingierBear8236, Feb 9, 2020
  2. Nameloi Win User

Which is The Best Lego Game For The 360?

Lego Star Wars the complete saga.
  3. CrumbyBracelet7 Win User

Which is The Best Lego Game For The 360?

lego star wars the complete saga does not include number 3 the clone wars,it is just the first 2 games.
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

May the Fourth

Lego: Star Wars Saga for me <3.
  5. Elite Rampant Win User

Finally there is a decent LOTR game since the Movie tie in

The only Lego game I've played wat Star War: The COmplete Saga. It was actually good. Better than some other Star Wars games.
  6. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

LEGO my video game!

I'd love to see lego star wars the complete saga remastered along with the sequels.
Thema:

Star Wars lego The complete saga and star wars episode 3 lego not working?

1. Star Wars lego The complete saga and star wars episode 3 lego not working? - Similar Threads - Star Wars lego

2. xbox 360 game Lego star wars tcs,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game Lego star wars tcs,: i downloaded the game 4 times does not show up on my game apps 707c6aa2-8bdd-4141-849e-3ffd52f4725e
  3. i cant play lego star wars TCS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant play lego star wars TCS: when ever i start the game it disconnects me from Xbox live 87e15522-8dff-45c6-b0d2-ce904a87c7e6
  4. Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy Free Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy Free Gold: I recently installed the free Gold game of Lego Star Wars 2 Trilogy and there is an issue. When I first load the game it automatically disconnects me from Live. Once the game has loaded, it will...
  5. Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy: Unable to acquire the Games with Gold game: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy When attempting to download, Error message appears: Sorry, we had trouble loading some details. Please try...
  6. Cant purchase lego star wars the complete saga

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase lego star wars the complete saga: Hi I am trying to purchase lego star wars the complete saga for my xbox one, however after I click on see price, it wont let me proceed any further/purchase the game. I have a credit card...
  7. Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman - The Telltale Series and LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy are both now...: Thanks for this! Both wonderful games. 8836ea33-c5fe-4d21-8df2-a5ae70efc1e1
  8. LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens Achievements: I downloaded LEGO® STAR WARS™: The Force Awakens, and started playing and after finishing several chapters I realized that none of the achievements have been unlocked. I've tried asking Lego, but...
  9. Lego Star Wars: TCS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars: TCS: I recently got Lego Star Wars: TCS from the game pass . I played it for a bit and i completed a level which should have saved it. I exited the game and later I opened it again with the same...
  10. Lego Star Wars Force Awakens Season Pass NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars Force Awakens Season Pass NOT WORKING: I bought the Season Pass for Lego Star Wars TFA on my Xbox 360, I've downloaded the content but it is not available in game. The achievements have not updated, the levels are not there and neither...