Star Wars Pinball not in game

Discus and support Star Wars Pinball not in game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the Star Wars Pinball yesterday as part of the sale. I was billed but it is not available to launch from My Games. It's not even an option.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonnyCarr, Apr 30, 2015.

1. JonnyCarr
    JonnyCarr Guest

I purchased the Star Wars Pinball yesterday as part of the sale. I was billed but it is not available to launch from My Games. It's not even an option. Help me out.

:)

JonnyCarr, Apr 30, 2015
  2. Ronin LanKou
    Ronin LanKou Guest
    Pinball Fx2 problem DLC

Hi Mister Cazador

i trying just dowload the DLC pinball table in pinball fx2 i can't dowload because i have only one choice buy it and when i try says me :impossible to buy the collection.

so i found this morning , in pinball fx2 option game ready for installation some DLC but not all i miss Southpark table, plants vs zombies, walking dead, portals, and 3 pack of star wars , Star wars pinball, star wars heroes within and star wars balance
    of the force

Ronin LanKou, Apr 30, 2015
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Star Wars Pinball

It's an add-on to Pinball FX2, not an individual game. You would need to download Pinball FX2 in order to play the Star Wars tables.

Smwutches, Apr 30, 2015
  4. User 9242019
    User 9242019 Guest

If you haven't done so already, you need to download the free Pinball FX2 game which contains the Sorcerer's Lair table. The Star Wars pinball tables are not stand alone. They are part of the FX2 game and should be playable from within that program.

User 9242019, Apr 30, 2015
  5. Ronin LanKou Win User

Pinball Fx2 problem DLC

Hi Mister Cazador

i trying just dowload the DLC pinball table in pinball fx2 i can't dowload because i have only one choice buy it and when i try says me :impossible to buy the collection.

so i found this morning , in pinball fx2 option game ready for installation some DLC but not all i miss Southpark table, plants vs zombies, walking dead, portals, and 3 pack of star wars , Star wars pinball, star wars heroes within and star wars balance
    of the force
  6. Smwutches Win User

Star Wars Pinball

It's an add-on to Pinball FX2, not an individual game. You would need to download Pinball FX2 in order to play the Star Wars tables.
  7. GrumensPL Win User

Pinball fx2

8. Infinite Nile Win User

Star Wars- Digital bundle purchased but...

I haven't found R2-D2 on xbox.com yet or received a redemption code for Pinball either... but I am expecting one after reading the fine print. Hopefully it arrives soon!

"R2-D2 prop can be added to your avatar on Xbox 360 and Xbox.com. Pinball FX2 game (available separately) required to use Star Wars™ Pinball Pack. Customer will receive redemption codes for either Xbox 360 or Xbox One versions of Star Wars™ Pinball Pack
    based on console ownership. Codes must be redeemed by June 30, 2015."
  9. User 9242019 Win User

If you haven't done so already, you need to download the free Pinball FX2 game which contains the Sorcerer's Lair table. The Star Wars pinball tables are not stand alone. They are part of the FX2 game and should be playable from within that program.
Thema:

1. Star Wars Pinball not in game - Similar Threads - Star Wars Pinball

2. Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 524-Star Wars Battlefront 2: Why does my son get the error code 524, on Star Wars Battlefront 2. When he wants to play against other players? 2424acf4-8e92-451d-b25e-85173a1eab4c
  3. Hello Friends. Hope you are well. After I closed a HDR game (Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order)...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello Friends. Hope you are well. After I closed a HDR game (Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order)...: [IMG] submitted by /u/PrincessRedfield [link] [comments]
  4. Star Wars ep 3 revenge of the sith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars ep 3 revenge of the sith: [img] Could i play Star wars episode 3 revenge of the sith on xbox 360 if i ordered this a3ecef34-af3b-4231-adc6-8af196dcf00f
  5. Star Wars episode 3 Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars episode 3 Xbox: Is there anyway to play star wars episode 3 on xbox one or xbox 360 ??? I just bought it of amazon and its not working i got my kids really excited for this game ba234bb3-ea7b-416a-83a6-0fa4ce7af36b
  6. Trying to download Star Wars Republic Commando on Xbox one in Canada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to download Star Wars Republic Commando on Xbox one in Canada: I receive a message saying I have no payment options available and when I manage payment options, it only gives me address options for the US. Can this game be bought in Canada and downloaded to...
  7. Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download/install Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe after redeeming code: I bought an XBox One with the Star Wars Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Code to redeem. I entered the code which enabled the one month EA access but did not allow me to download the game. I cannot...
  8. Can not delete a saved slot/journey in star wars jedi fallen order on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not delete a saved slot/journey in star wars jedi fallen order on xbox: I recently installed star wars Jedi fallen order on my Xbox one x and want to delete an unwanted journey. I can't seem to do this on my own and would really appreciate some help....
  9. Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Expansion Packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Expansion Packs: Is it possible to acquire the expansion packs for the original Star Wars Battlefront II? I know they released a few in the mid-2000s but I have no idea how to access that content on my Xbox One...
  10. Star Wars Pinball

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Pinball: I purchased Star Wars Pinball Season One (a current Xbox Gold special) and I can't find it anywhere on my Xbox One. When I search for the game in the Store, it says "manage" (rather than install),...