Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE

Discus and support Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] Hello, I just wanted to ask is it possible to have these 2 classic games to be brought onto the list of backwards compatible games on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Davinci20010, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Davinci20010
    Davinci20010 Guest

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE [​IMG]

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE [​IMG]

Hello, I just wanted to ask is it possible to have these 2 classic games to be brought onto the list of backwards compatible games on Xbox One?

:)

Davinci20010, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Skepticality Win User

they have stopped adding games to the backwards compatibility list for now but maybe when scarlet comes out they’ll restart it
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

Unfortunately the backwards compatibility program is on hold while they concentrate on Scarlet. Fingers crossed that they pick up again soon.
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Hello, the website for voting for backwards compatible games shut down a while ago, there is now no way to suggest games for BC. Also, like my fellow ambassadors said, the program is on hold so that Xbox can ensure that all Xbox One games work on Scarlett
    so expect a huge BC announcement next year
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

every past game will be able to play on the scarlet
    I seriously doubt that.

Scarlet should run all Xbox One games (or the vast majority of them) and all the games that have been made BC for the Xbox One. No one has said it will run all games from all the older consoles.
  6. ProDefault Win User

They announced. In july 2019 the backwards compatible progam has ended entirely. No new games will be added
Thema:

1. Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - Star Wars Revenge

2. Star wars battlefront 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star wars battlefront 2: Bonjour, J'ai acheté le jeu star wars battlefront 2 sur xbox one et je n'arrive pas jouer en mode multi joueurs ,en solo oui. Pouvez vous m'aider ? Merci [Translation-Hello I bought the star...
  3. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic bug: For some odd reason whenever I play SW: KOTOR, the game prevents me from hearing players in party chat and they cannot hear me either. I played the game about a year ago and it did not have this...
  4. Star wars jedi fallen order offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars jedi fallen order offline: Hello, I need some help...i try to play star wars jedi fallen order in offline mode but it still doesn't work. Have anyone a idea? 38587cff-024d-4825-9f20-77715772d1b9
  5. Star wars jedi: fallen order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars jedi: fallen order: I have been trying to install this game for 3 days now. I have followed all the step in trouble shooting from xbox to no avail. I have enough space, my xbox is updated. My download get to 15% and...
  6. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  7. PROBLEM WITH STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER.. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PROBLEM WITH STAR WARS JEDI: FALLEN ORDER.. ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES?: this game is fully downloaded. i paid 70 bucks for this stupid game and it cant get past the title screen. i started having issues with my XBOX one ever sense i downloaded DISNEY + .. anyone else...
  8. Old Star Wars Games vs. New Star Wars Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Star Wars Games vs. New Star Wars Games: The new game is amazing but I also like the older star wars games like The Force Unleased as well as the Battlefront games which are good as well. 8483096b-8491-4f06-9a66-af8375653dbc
  9. Star Wars: Jedi fallen order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Jedi fallen order: I was being dumb and bought the new star wars game from epicgames.com instead of on the xbox store. How can I download it onto my xbox? Do i need to get a refund and then re-buy it on my xbox?...
  10. Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith: I would love you see Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith as a backward compatible game from the original Xbox! I grew up on that game I would love to get the chance to play it yet again!...