Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE

Discus and support Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] Hello, I just wanted to ask is it possible to have these 2 classic games to be brought onto the list of backwards compatible games on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Davinci20010, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Davinci20010
    Davinci20010 Guest

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE [​IMG]

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE [​IMG]

Hello, I just wanted to ask is it possible to have these 2 classic games to be brought onto the list of backwards compatible games on Xbox One?

:)

Davinci20010, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Skepticality Win User

they have stopped adding games to the backwards compatibility list for now but maybe when scarlet comes out they’ll restart it
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

Unfortunately the backwards compatibility program is on hold while they concentrate on Scarlet. Fingers crossed that they pick up again soon.
  4. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Hello, the website for voting for backwards compatible games shut down a while ago, there is now no way to suggest games for BC. Also, like my fellow ambassadors said, the program is on hold so that Xbox can ensure that all Xbox One games work on Scarlett
    so expect a huge BC announcement next year
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

every past game will be able to play on the scarlet
    I seriously doubt that.

Scarlet should run all Xbox One games (or the vast majority of them) and all the games that have been made BC for the Xbox One. No one has said it will run all games from all the older consoles.
  6. ProDefault Win User

They announced. In july 2019 the backwards compatible progam has ended entirely. No new games will be added
Thema:

1. Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - Star Wars Revenge

2. Pre order Star Wars squadrons

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre order Star Wars squadrons: I am trying to preorder star wars squadros and i have sufficient funds but it won’t go through. When i confirms the purchase an error code appears and it says to try again. But when i search with...
  3. Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order: i was playing Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order and when progressing through the game, I've had a lot of bugs and glitches, such as falling/clipping through the floor, doors not opening or physically...
  4. no me abre los pases de temporada del juego Battlefront 1 de star wars que compré.[It won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me abre los pases de temporada del juego Battlefront 1 de star wars que compré.[It won't...: hace poco compré el juego de Battlefront de star wars donde viene incluido el pase de temporada pero al querer jugar estas extensiones no me los deja abrir, que debo hacer? desistalar el juego y...
  5. Star wars Kotor not working on xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars Kotor not working on xbox360: hi, i downloaded KOTOR on xbox 360 and i downloaded the game 3 times and even erased my cache. Seems like a problem from XBOX? Has this happened to any of you? [img] [img] he 3 times....
  6. Won't let me download star wars Battlefront 2 2005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download star wars Battlefront 2 2005: I am trying to download star wars battlefront 2 2005 but it wont let me. I have parental controls on so I have to request access. My parents have approved it and now they have gotten charged 3...
  7. Make need for speed underground compatible and Star Wars revenge of the sith please. They...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make need for speed underground compatible and Star Wars revenge of the sith please. They...: Bring these game back please b0d1a193-df90-4b55-8bdd-1c8fe41d5b0d
  8. Star Wars ep 3 revenge of the sith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars ep 3 revenge of the sith: [img] Could i play Star wars episode 3 revenge of the sith on xbox 360 if i ordered this a3ecef34-af3b-4231-adc6-8af196dcf00f
  9. Star Wars the revenge of the sith- patience anakin it will be brought to Xbox one backwards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars the revenge of the sith- patience anakin it will be brought to Xbox one backwards...: Please bring star wars the revenge of the sith original xbox game to backwards compatibility for xbox one its just the one game needed to complete the star wars collection. It would make us fans...
  10. Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith: I would love you see Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith as a backward compatible game from the original Xbox! I grew up on that game I would love to get the chance to play it yet again!...