Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition) on Xbox One.

Discus and support Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition) on Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This was the first Star Wars game ever released on the original Xbox back in 2001. This underrated gem never got backward compatibility for the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghost5182, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Ghost5182
    Ghost5182 Guest

This was the first Star Wars game ever released on the original Xbox back in 2001. This underrated gem never got backward compatibility for the Xbox 360.

Since Jedi Starfighter is already backwards compatible on the Xbox One, do you think Microsoft can do the same for Starfighter 1?

:)

Ghost5182, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Bro post this on: Ideas. Maybe we'll see in a future :D.
  3. AWildYamiEnters Win User

I really hope so, since it looks like EA/Respawn is siding more on Xbox's side for Jedi Fallen Order maybe it'll happen.
  4. Spazpol Win User

This was the first Star Wars game ever released on the original Xbox back in 2001. This underrated gem never got backward compatibility for the Xbox 360.

Since Jedi Starfighter is already backwards compatible on the Xbox One, do you think Microsoft can do the same for Starfighter 1?
    Would be nice to see. Hopefully with Achievements...
  5. Albert X Win User

I have to refresh my memory on this tittle. I have to look it up. Thanks.
  6. DerVaddi Win User

Thema:

1. Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition) on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Star Wars Starfighter

2. I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant get star wars battlefront 2 with games with gold: I keep getting a error code of 2/57A2bn5k+f0Sxw.0 there is noting on her about it. 6dfe12ee-38fa-47c1-bb6e-3a6adcd0318f
  3. Star Wars Jedi: Fall order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi: Fall order: Hi, do you see the Trailer or the Star Wars Celebration Panel for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order i think the game could be great. it comes from respawn entertainment to the makers of titanfall....
  4. Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Backward Compatibility: can't download Star Wars Battlefront II: My daughter has a Gold account (active and works on Xbox One). We have never figured out how to download any of the backwards compatible games with gold, except to just log back into the Xbox 360...
  5. Lego Star Wars: TCS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars: TCS: I recently got Lego Star Wars: TCS from the game pass . I played it for a bit and i completed a level which should have saved it. I exited the game and later I opened it again with the same...
  6. Lego Star Wars Force Awakens Season Pass NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Star Wars Force Awakens Season Pass NOT WORKING: I bought the Season Pass for Lego Star Wars TFA on my Xbox 360, I've downloaded the content but it is not available in game. The achievements have not updated, the levels are not there and neither...
  7. Star Wars Battlefront II (OG Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II (OG Xbox): Just checked the store and noticed it has been updated and this can now be downloaded for your April GWG! It is also 3.82 GB, if anyone was worried about size. Anyways hope everyone has a nice...
  8. Star Wars Battlefront II - Games w/Gold - 2005 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II - Games w/Gold - 2005 Edition: I am posting this due to seeing quite a few Twitter questions and forum questions regarding the Star Wars Battlefront II that is free as a Games with Gold selection this month. While I have not...
  9. Star wars battlefront 2 says it's coming soon but it so post to be free help pls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars battlefront 2 says it's coming soon but it so post to be free help pls: Says it's coming but dont know what happened aa1b1bce-4525-4893-9651-8262719de6aa
  10. Star wars Jedi Starfighter Pal Spanish

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars Jedi Starfighter Pal Spanish: hello i am looking for assistance with the recently added backwards compatible orginal xbox title Star Wars Jedi Starfighter. I have a Xbox One and when installing the game it launches in Spanish....