Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition) on Xbox One.

Discus and support Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition) on Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This was the first Star Wars game ever released on the original Xbox back in 2001. This underrated gem never got backward compatibility for the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ghost5182, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Ghost5182
    Ghost5182 Guest

This was the first Star Wars game ever released on the original Xbox back in 2001. This underrated gem never got backward compatibility for the Xbox 360.

Since Jedi Starfighter is already backwards compatible on the Xbox One, do you think Microsoft can do the same for Starfighter 1?

:)

Ghost5182, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Ghost5182 Win User

May the Fourth

My personal favorite is Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition), it's a shame it hasn't been made backward compatible.
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Bro post this on: Ideas. Maybe we'll see in a future :D.
  4. AWildYamiEnters Win User

I really hope so, since it looks like EA/Respawn is siding more on Xbox's side for Jedi Fallen Order maybe it'll happen.
  5. Spazpol Win User

This was the first Star Wars game ever released on the original Xbox back in 2001. This underrated gem never got backward compatibility for the Xbox 360.

Since Jedi Starfighter is already backwards compatible on the Xbox One, do you think Microsoft can do the same for Starfighter 1?
    Would be nice to see. Hopefully with Achievements...
  6. Albert X Win User

I have to refresh my memory on this tittle. I have to look it up. Thanks.
Thema:

1. Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition) on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Star Wars Starfighter

2. Will STAR WARS: STARFIGHTER be added to backward compatibility today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will STAR WARS: STARFIGHTER be added to backward compatibility today?: Recently, a Microsoft store page was added for Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb, I really hope this means that Star Wars: Starfighter (Special Edition) will finally become backward compatible....
  3. Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error 0x80040900 on Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New Version): Hello, I am having some difficulty when trying to play multiplayer in the new version of SW BF 2. Everytime I select a multiplayer mode (Ex: Galactic Assault), my screen turns darker and after...
  4. Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order!!: It sounds amazing, I have a lot of friends who love SW, this news will like a lot. 779045ed-bc10-4a76-8bc3-ab3e10e94ff2
  5. Star Wars The Old Republic for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars The Old Republic for Xbox: I love playing SWTOR on my PC. I'm curious what you think about if SWTOR was made playable on Xbox? I think it'd be super fun and bring in a larger audience to the game....
  6. Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith: I would love you see Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith as a backward compatible game from the original Xbox! I grew up on that game I would love to get the chance to play it yet again!...
  7. Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being kicked from star wars battlefront 2 galactic assault games: Please can someone in technical support contact me directly unless someone else has a fix (but I doubt they will. I keep getting kicked from GA games in BF2 and then at the top left corner it...
  8. New Star Wars games for May 4th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Star Wars games for May 4th: May the fourth is here, but.... still no new Star Wars games. I really want games like Star Wars: Obi-Wan, and Jedi Outcast to be backwards compatible. Please Microsoft...
  9. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Two Systems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Two Systems: i purchased Star Wars Battlefront 2 at the Microsoft Online store with my account but for some reason to play the game you have to use my account not any of the other account on the system. Is...
  10. Star wars Jedi Starfighter Pal Spanish

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars Jedi Starfighter Pal Spanish: hello i am looking for assistance with the recently added backwards compatible orginal xbox title Star Wars Jedi Starfighter. I have a Xbox One and when installing the game it launches in Spanish....