Star Wars the revenge of the sith- patience anakin it will be brought to Xbox one backwards...

Discus and support Star Wars the revenge of the sith- patience anakin it will be brought to Xbox one backwards... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please bring star wars the revenge of the sith original xbox game to backwards compatibility for xbox one its just the one game needed to complete the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AIDENSTARSRPD, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Star Wars the revenge of the sith- patience anakin it will be brought to Xbox one backwards...

Please bring star wars the revenge of the sith original xbox game to backwards compatibility for xbox one its just the one game needed to complete the star wars collection. It would make us fans happy

:)

AIDENSTARSRPD, Mar 3, 2020
  2. annix Win User

Star Wars the revenge of the sith- patience anakin it will be brought to Xbox one backwards compatibility.

I'm really happy with how extensive the support for Star Wars games has been, thr golden era of SW games in the mid 2000s should always be available.
  3. HollywoodBull Win User

Star Wars the revenge of the sith- patience anakin it will be brought to Xbox one backwards compatibility.

someday yes when they restart the backwards compatibility
  4. zeroice007 Win User

Yea like everyone else is stating its on hold for the time being. I hope the series X works out . Im sure it will cause heres my take on it. The xbox 360 came out and it had issues to say the least then xbox one came out and it was good., The the xbox
    one x came out and that had issues like the 360 Then i suspect the next xbox one better yet called the series x will come out and that will be the new xbox one lol in terms of a good machine. Xbox has had llevels lol think about it. The original xbox which
    was good and the beginning, then the 360 which had promise but major issues, then the life of the great xbox one series of consoles along with xbox s which was a decent machine. The Xbox one C came out and it had issues to say the least, now here comes the
    series x which is the next good machine hopefully.
  5. Sagaroth Win User

That'd be cool!

But the backwards compatibility program is paused until the XSX is released.
  6. pjameleven Win User

I would love to see this added to backwards compatibility. Here's hoping the back compatible team looks at it after the Series X launch.
Thema:

Star Wars the revenge of the sith- patience anakin it will be brought to Xbox one backwards...

1. Star Wars the revenge of the sith- patience anakin it will be brought to Xbox one backwards... - Similar Threads - Star Wars revenge

2. Can not delete a saved slot/journey in star wars jedi fallen order on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not delete a saved slot/journey in star wars jedi fallen order on xbox: I recently installed star wars Jedi fallen order on my Xbox one x and want to delete an unwanted journey. I can't seem to do this on my own and would really appreciate some help....
  3. Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Expansion Packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II (2005) Expansion Packs: Is it possible to acquire the expansion packs for the original Star Wars Battlefront II? I know they released a few in the mid-2000s but I have no idea how to access that content on my Xbox One...
  4. xbox 360 game Lego star wars tcs,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 game Lego star wars tcs,: i downloaded the game 4 times does not show up on my game apps 707c6aa2-8bdd-4141-849e-3ffd52f4725e
  5. Star Wars: Jedi Fallen orders seems to stop working during a fight on the train, It will...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Jedi Fallen orders seems to stop working during a fight on the train, It will...: The game stops and I cannot do anything. The character will just stand there. Then it moves to fight but I cannot. I end up getting killed off. I am on the train trying to get on top to complete...
  6. Star Wars: Commander

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars: Commander: Porque saiu da Microsoft Store? Quando Volta? E o dinheiro que gastei no Game? [Mod Translation - Why did you leave the Microsoft Store? When do you come back? What about the money I spent on the...
  7. Buying the old Star wars battlefront 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying the old Star wars battlefront 2: Hello, I am completely confused when purchasing the star wars battlefront 2 (original) for my Xbox one. I live in the UK and everything is set in the UK, even my country, and region on everything....
  8. Download Kinect Star Wars for 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Kinect Star Wars for 360?: Hello! Kinect Star Wars is listed in the store on our old 360, but there is no download button. The kids are stuck at home and loving Kinect games, and would love to try this! Is there something...
  9. Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Revenge of the Sith/ 007 From Russia With Love Backwards Compatible XBOX ONE: [img] [img] Hello, I just wanted to ask is it possible to have these 2 classic games to be brought onto the list of backwards compatible games on Xbox One? 550cc75b-8d90-4f8f-9dda-2f783e07b46b
  10. Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith: I would love you see Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith as a backward compatible game from the original Xbox! I grew up on that game I would love to get the chance to play it yet again!...