Starbreeze developer studio has financial problems.

Discus and support Starbreeze developer studio has financial problems. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Doesn't Microsoft / Xbox think about any collaboration with Starbreeze studio? Most players know that Starbreeze studio has been working on PayDay 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jurgen1488, May 17, 2019.

1. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

Doesn't Microsoft / Xbox think about any collaboration with Starbreeze studio?

Most players know that Starbreeze studio has been working on PayDay 3 for some time. This studio creates nice games The Chronicles of Riddick, PayDay 2 etc.

I can't imagine that this studio should be canceled. In short, Payday 3 has to be released. How to support this studio financially?
    Will any MS/Xbox collaborate with Starbreeze?

:)

Jurgen1488, May 17, 2019
  2. R4VER Win User

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com

Try voicing your opinion here, its exactly what it is for
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Well, Microsoft has been purchasing development studios so they could purchase Starbreeze.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

They used to be my favourite developer, but I didn't even know they were still around.
  5. Xelnon Win User

With their recent track record, i hope MS is smart enough to stay away. They’ve been having troubles for awhile, all of MS’s recently acquired studios were ones whose last game or couple games were hits, or who were smaller teams doing something unique.
    I don’t see them investing in one that despite all the good IP it has, and past success, squandered it and could be out of business this time next year.

Wait for them to go under and buy rights to their properties, dont need to spend the money to save a whole, failing studio, to save 1 or 2 IP’s they have rights to that’ll be worth the time and money to do something with.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Thanks, but this bad idea page is biggest fail what exists.
Thema:

1. Starbreeze developer studio has financial problems. - Similar Threads - Starbreeze developer studio

2. developer mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    developer mode: is it possible to activate developer mode in 2020? 3a631718-ec70-480c-8f9c-6c25bd85f68f
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.: case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22,...
  4. Developer account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Developer account: How do i delete my developer account or unenroll from the program itself 05f83e17-8a5e-4fd0-add7-5cae3740e30f
  5. Não consigo linkar minha conta de desenvolvedor com o Xbox[I can't link my developer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo linkar minha conta de desenvolvedor com o Xbox[I can't link my developer...: Possuo duas contas cadastradas na Microsoft. [Mod Removed - Personal Information]. A conta [Mod Removed - Personal Information] é a que eu uso como principal, inclusive no Xbox. A outra eu parei...
  6. again, can you develop gomokunarabe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    again, can you develop gomokunarabe: again, can you develop gomokunarabe 01db2479-d890-43f9-9611-c898c227d5a9
  7. Xbox development and fucked up xbox mistakes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox development and fucked up xbox mistakes: So about 4-5 years ago I got a xbox one from a local game stop ... Turns out the xbox i bought was a dev xbox after a month I got a update that would softlock the system when booting a app which...
  8. again, can you develop gomokunarabe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    again, can you develop gomokunarabe: again, can you develop gomokunarabe f1e94f75-5a98-4a87-b88e-3945f4d23264
  9. Xbox One Developer Mode Not Activating (Website Does Not Display Activation Screen)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Developer Mode Not Activating (Website Does Not Display Activation Screen): Hello. I purchased the Partner Center license yesterday. I downloaded the app for Xbox One to activate developer mode on it. I followed the steps. There are only 3 screens in fact. So he...
  10. Development of Xbox Xcloud to work with Samsung DEX?

in XboX Insiders
    Development of Xbox Xcloud to work with Samsung DEX?: [IMG] submitted by /u/President_Roley [link] [comments]