Starbreeze developer studio has financial problems.

Discus and support Starbreeze developer studio has financial problems. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Doesn't Microsoft / Xbox think about any collaboration with Starbreeze studio? Most players know that Starbreeze studio has been working on PayDay 3... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jurgen1488, May 17, 2019.

1. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest

Doesn't Microsoft / Xbox think about any collaboration with Starbreeze studio?

Most players know that Starbreeze studio has been working on PayDay 3 for some time. This studio creates nice games The Chronicles of Riddick, PayDay 2 etc.

I can't imagine that this studio should be canceled. In short, Payday 3 has to be released. How to support this studio financially?
    Will any MS/Xbox collaborate with Starbreeze?

:)

Jurgen1488, May 17, 2019
  2. R4VER Win User

https://xboxideas.uservoice.com

Try voicing your opinion here, its exactly what it is for
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Well, Microsoft has been purchasing development studios so they could purchase Starbreeze.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

They used to be my favourite developer, but I didn't even know they were still around.
  5. Xelnon Win User

With their recent track record, i hope MS is smart enough to stay away. They’ve been having troubles for awhile, all of MS’s recently acquired studios were ones whose last game or couple games were hits, or who were smaller teams doing something unique.
    I don’t see them investing in one that despite all the good IP it has, and past success, squandered it and could be out of business this time next year.

Wait for them to go under and buy rights to their properties, dont need to spend the money to save a whole, failing studio, to save 1 or 2 IP’s they have rights to that’ll be worth the time and money to do something with.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Thanks, but this bad idea page is biggest fail what exists.
Thema:

1. Starbreeze developer studio has financial problems. - Similar Threads - Starbreeze developer studio

2. I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...

in XboX Insiders
    I installed crackdown hoping to help the developer to provide sponsors and others but I do...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Things that microsoft developers should fix on Xbox Pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Things that microsoft developers should fix on Xbox Pass?: Xbox pass is in beta right now so of course there are a lot of glitches so we might see a lot of updates in the future so what do you think they should fix in my personal opinion they should fix...
  4. New Saints Row In Development

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Saints Row In Development: it could be cool if a new saints row game came out. 8cb8472c-5bbc-4b89-95d1-0e80e6e25ea4
  5. Xbox & Game Developers need to stop limiting Games that CAN run at 60FPS on the xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox & Game Developers need to stop limiting Games that CAN run at 60FPS on the xbox one X: Xbox & Game Developers really need to stop limiting FPS game Titles at 30fps that CAN run 60FPS on the Xbox One X. Just because some players are still on the previous version of Xbox one....
  6. Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers: I saw this posted on r/xboxone, thought it was interesting, and decided to start a discussion here about Xcloud. Last fall, we pulled back the curtain on Project xCloud – our game-streaming...
  7. why the game developers ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why the game developers ???: the last time I play a video games where I have to kill other players was in 2001 with medal of honor 1999 then I quit because even back in 2001 I begin to see people using hack programs to...
  8. Game Development

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Development: I'd probably go with either bathesda or bungi c9c112d3-4618-4f9b-9c4f-7d350863239c
  9. I develop a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I develop a game: Olá! Desenvolvi um jogo (Gamification -Educação lúdica) . Eu gostaria de informações sobre como disponibilizá-lo na plataforma do Windows. Quais são procedimentos para torná-lo acessível aos...
  10. SOLVED - XBox One games publishing, development and console purchase in Malaysia.

in XBoX on Windows
    SOLVED - XBox One games publishing, development and console purchase in Malaysia.: Hi, I noticed there are many similar questions about Xbox One in Malaysia accumulating until now. Therefore, I am going to share this extracted information as reference from Microsoft Xbox One...