Stardew Vally Error code (0x80070102)

Discus and support Stardew Vally Error code (0x80070102) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I installed Stardew Valley on pc using the game pass and I can't start the game. Every time I try to I get a Stardew Valley screen appear saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gago86, May 12, 2022.

1. Gago86
    Gago86 Guest

Hi

I installed Stardew Valley on pc using the game pass and I can't start the game. Every time I try to I get a Stardew Valley screen appear saying that the game is launching, but after a few minutes I get a pop up with the error code (0x80070102). I tried resatarting my PC, I tried to reinstall the game, I made the system updates, but it still doesn't work. Any suggestions?

:)

Gago86, May 12, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Gago86. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please try these steps please?

- Completely uninstall Stardew Valley and Xbox App (and Xbox Companion App if you have it).

- After uninstalling, go to Start > Type PowerShell > Right click it and select “Run As Administrator” > Type the following command and press Enter (you can run one at a time):

Get-AppxPackage Xbox | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxApp | Remove-AppxPackage

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.GamingServices | Remove-AppxPackage –allusers

(If you receive an error when executing any of these commands, don't bother. Just follow the other steps here)

- Press Windows + R and type in "regedit". Press enter.

- Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services

- Delete "GamingServices" and "GamingServices.net" (if they're still there).

- Click on Start > Credential Manager > Windows Credentials. Search for Xbl|DeviceKey, click on it and then Remove.

- Delete Accounts and Cache folders at:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

- Also delete Microsoft Store local cache files at:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking > Fix it.

- Go to Start > Settings > Gaming > Game Mode > Set if OFF.

- Go to Start > Settings > Accounts > Sign-in Options > Privacy > Uncheck "Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device and reopen my apps after an update and restart."

- Press the Windows Key + R. Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

- Restart Windows.

- If you're using a proxy, please stop using it for now:

- Press Windows Key + R. Type inetcpl.cpl and press Enter. Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings. Uncheck the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box. Click Ok.

- Please check if Date and Time is set correct. Uncheck "Set the time automatically", do it manually.

- Open Microsoft Store and make sure you are logged in with the correct account.

- Finally, install Xbox App (and Xbox Companion App if you had it) again. Open it and login to the correct Microsoft/Xbox account.

Try to download and install Stardew Valley again. If it still doesn't launch or gives you the same error, please let me know.
  3. KinGxKeV Win User

Just turned on my xbox for the first time in 2 months error code 0x800703fa

Here's a list of all the error codes it's given me that I have saved.

0x80040200

0x800703fa

0x80070102

0x80070002
  4. SpyShadow Win User

error signing in

Hello, check out this link that is specifc to this error code, https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x80070102, looks like a simple hard restart will fix it. -Spy #XboxAmbassador
  5. Geth Win User

i get an error code logging into my account on my computer

6. JovialApollo300 Win User

Connected to the internet but I cannot connect to Xbox Live

I keep getting 0x80070102 error code, wont let me log into xbox one so cant play some games getting annoyed now
Thema:

1. Stardew Vally Error code (0x80070102) - Similar Threads - Stardew Vally Error

2. PC game pass stardew valley "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC game pass stardew valley "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code:...: Hi, I got a problem running stardew valley using pc game pass. Every time I run the game the error shown Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: (0x8007042b) as the pictures and...
  3. Stardew Valley, game pass, offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stardew Valley, game pass, offline.: Someone PLEASE help . So I've just recently moved and haven't had Internet put in yet, but tripled checked I could play my game pass games offline before I moved. All I want to play is Stardew...
  4. Error code: 0x80070003 when installing stardew valley and only stardew valley PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code: 0x80070003 when installing stardew valley and only stardew valley PC: I get this error when i try to install stardew valley and only stardew valley, I installed Middle earth SOW just to try make sure. Looked through all of the fixes that have been posted so far and...
  5. Stardew Valley - Xbox Cloud Saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stardew Valley - Xbox Cloud Saves: On the PC Xbox app it says that this game has has Xbox Cloud Saves, does this mean I can play on my Xbox and then pick up where I left off on pc? Since it doesn't seem to be working and I'm not...
  6. Cloud saving when modding stardew valley?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud saving when modding stardew valley?: Hello and happy new year. I have this question: Will cloud saving work and how if I mod stardew valley? I ussually play in 2 differents pc and wanted to know if I will be able to transfer my...
  7. Stardew Valley and some other games on gamepass have no icon on start menu

in XBoX on Windows
    Stardew Valley and some other games on gamepass have no icon on start menu: when I go to pin Stardew valley on to my start menu the icon is blank, I've tried re downloading it nothing, any suggestions? b48ac830-f6f0-4ade-b01a-94373a89d1f6
  8. Stardew Valley does not launch after installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stardew Valley does not launch after installation: After installing Stardew Valley, the game does not launch. Tried through the start menu and desktop shortcut (as an administrator) When attempting to launch the application there is no activity...
  9. Can't connect to friends stardew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to friends stardew: Been trying to join my friends stardew World and it keeps crashing the world's Tried everything we can think of, reinstalling, power cycling, checking Nat type, resetting mac address, changing...
  10. Stardew valley removed from play anywhere???

in XBoX on Windows
    Stardew valley removed from play anywhere???: I cant install stardew valley on my laptop, i bought it on xbox. I looked up online and it says its play anywhere 97e0ec54-fe11-4d29-82c4-748d01b630a8