Start a new survival world anyone wanna join ?

Discus and support Start a new survival world anyone wanna join ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If ur interested make sure to have a mic my GamerTag is relpy ASAP send me a message when u want to play and ill add me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeltaEliteKing9, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Start a new survival world anyone wanna join ?

If ur interested make sure to have a mic my GamerTag is relpy ASAP send me a message when u want to play and ill add me

:)

DeltaEliteKing9, Jan 29, 2014
  2. silviu153
    silviu153 Guest
    Minecraft

anyone wanna play minecraft with me? we could start a new survival world. i have a mic, but dont worry if u dont have one or u dont wanna use it. im 12 years old.

so add me if u want.

silviu153, Jan 29, 2014
  3. White Ice 81
    White Ice 81 Guest
    looking for older people to play minecraft with im 33

i wanna start up or join a survival map. must have mic add me

White Ice 81, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Toast 128 Win User

I need friends

I started a world of survival with 5 people. Anybody wanna play? (Minecraft)
  5. laurenL0V3 Win User

Official XBOXONE "Find a Friend" Request Thread

Looking for people that are 18+ to start a new survival world or even join in someone else's world!

I play at least every other day or so and have a mic.
  6. Slevin424 Win User

New survival world, ANYONE CAN JOIN!!!

I would like to join... I just recently got the 360 version (I played this on PC for a long time), and I haven't been able to join a single server.

Gamertag:

Mic: Yes

7. DainiusJonusas Win User

Minecraft survival looking for players

Hello, I am just looking for some ppl to start a new world with and try to survive by buiding a city/town with a wall around it. please no litle kids (7-8-9-10) if your interested let me know!! microphone is required.
    hey I see that this was 6 years ago but updated 4 days ago And wondering if your still there I am 11 not a squeaker though I am friendly and not childish Even if your not here anyone else maybe wanna join me ? Or can I join someone?
  8. Fs xAc130 Win User

Help me please

Hey anyone wanna join my community village server msg me and I have tons of stuff I have never duped or used creative mode on the world. LEGIT anyone wanna join msg me NO GRIEFING!!!
Thema:

Start a new survival world anyone wanna join ?

1. Start a new survival world anyone wanna join ? - Similar Threads - Start survival world

2. Ark Survival Evolved Start Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark Survival Evolved Start Issue: I have been trying to troubleshoot this for 4 hrs now and im getting very frustrated... My Ark Xbox Play anywhere title on my pc will launch fine and when i click start it says signing in i see my...
  3. (Ark Survival Evolved) My Game Wont Start its freezing in the open animation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Ark Survival Evolved) My Game Wont Start its freezing in the open animation: im having problems starting Ark Survival Evolved at the Loadinf screen it gets to the Wild Card in the sand animation but after that the game turns black and freezes iv been trying to start it for...
  4. Started New Character Survival mode. Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Started New Character Survival mode. Twitch: Will be streaming from twitch soon. Send me a f/r. Watch me on twitch if ud like thanks. 0e6f91df-6586-4b2d-be2f-46b6101afc36
  5. State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition - Hangs at Start screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition - Hangs at Start screen.: I purchased the retail disc copy of State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition yesterday, but had problems starting it. The game installed fine. It launched from the Xbox One dashboard fine. It...
  6. Looking for active people to start new minecraft survival world Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for active people to start new minecraft survival world Xbox one: if you want to start a new minecraft survival world hit me up just need to be 18 or older and have mic no griefers 6c7fab17-9a07-4fa8-8071-9651799ab5be
  7. Gonna start a Survival world and want people to play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gonna start a Survival world and want people to play with: So far I have around 3 people that will be playing. Please be 16 or older and no trolling around or ruining others things. If need be I will kick people out and not let them back in. Also looking...
  8. Starting a minecraft survival world 17+(Mic)- need people to survive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starting a minecraft survival world 17+(Mic)- need people to survive: Looking for a group of friends to start a survival series with, build cool stuff, and join me in surving a brutal mineraft world on hard mode 08123793-b16d-406a-b6cb-6e988289584c
  9. Looking to start brand new survival world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking to start brand new survival world: hi guys i am looking to build a village together with a full sever anyone looking to join just message me and I'll invite you a3a38ca6-e6de-4b0a-a425-f5b6742fb861
  10. Need help with my creative city world and I'm starting a new survival sever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with my creative city world and I'm starting a new survival sever: Need good modern builders for my creative world and anyone can join my new survival world my gt is: send me a friend request and invite me to a party to get the details!!! See ya soon!!!...