Start automatically after a power failure

Discus and support Start automatically after a power failure in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello dear r/xboxinsiders, every modern PC / Mac computer now has this function. "Start automatically after a power failure". Unfortunately, I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Therealmoses86, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Start automatically after a power failure

Hello dear r/xboxinsiders,

every modern PC / Mac computer now has this function. "Start automatically after a power failure".

Unfortunately, I couldn't find this feature in my Xbox Series X.

Requested feature: "Start automatically after power failure"

Is it still possible somehow?

Scenario: Smart Home:
    1.) WIFI electrical socket - controlled by Google Assistant switch off.
    2.) Switch off the power to release all devices from standby mode.
    3.) After I switch the electrical socket on again, Xbox Series X stay in standby.

Result:
    The Xbox Series X cannot be restarted using voice commands or the Xbox app.
    Xbox Series X can only get activated by controller.

Please help Start automatically after a power failure :(

Best Wishes and Thanks a lot Start automatically after a power failure :)

PS: Please Vote UP Start automatically after a power failure :)

submitted by /u/Therealmoses86
    [link] [comments]

/u/Therealmoses86, Jan 6, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Restart the Xbox Series X after Power Off | Start automatically after a power failure

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'll suggest you report this as a feedback to the Xbox insiders subreddit. If this gets enough up votes, it will be considered as something people want and a change will be more likely in the works.

You can leave the feedback here feedback.xbox.com
  3. jawest78 Win User

My Walkthough Q/A's

You have to be successful on a mission to replay it. Go find the memory marker again to start a failed mission if you do not automatically restart it after failure.
  4. NorbertSchwaighofer Win User

the outer worlds

Thx for reply,

i have powered off the pc completly and powered on again.

Same failure - after starting xbox (beta) i see the 2 installed games. when i try to press the green start button for the outer world nothing happens - really nothing (no error, no warning, even in windows-loggings nothing is shown)
  5. Qwertei Win User

Auto dim broken.

There is no Specific Auto Dim feature in the settings yet but i would go too.

Settings-Power & Start up - Power & Start up Mode - Turn off After - 1 Hour/6 Hours/Do Not Turn off Automatically.
  6. Malacath Win User

NAT type almost always Moderate. Making it difficult to play GTA V with friends. BT Home Hub 5. Xbox One.

Oh well.

Like I said it's the worst router ever. I detest the thing.

It may start working after 10 minutes after automatic log out or you may need to power cycle it.
Thema:

Start automatically after a power failure

1. Start automatically after a power failure - Similar Threads - Start automatically power

2. Restart the Xbox Series X after Power Off | Start automatically after a power failure

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restart the Xbox Series X after Power Off | Start automatically after a power failure: Hello dear forum, every modern PC / Mac computer now has this function. "Start automatically after a power failure". Unfortunately, I couldn't find this feature in my Xbox Series X. Requested...
  3. The Xbox App would automatically open when I start my pc on both Windows 10/11

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox App would automatically open when I start my pc on both Windows 10/11: I don't know why. I already enable the automatically run in the setting of the Xbox app, and in Task Manager > Start Up Page, the Xbox App Service is showing enable, but it still didn't...
  4. my automatic car wont start in forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my automatic car wont start in forza horizon 4: does anyone know how to make my car start 91e3617c-83a3-48c7-897d-a028a23b1606
  5. Latest update starts automatically game in disc drive?

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update starts automatically game in disc drive?: Lately when i've rebooted my console it has started the game I have in my disc drive? Anybody else come across this? After latest update this happened, and seem to remember it happened sometime...
  6. 14 days automatic refund does it start from pre-order or launch date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    14 days automatic refund does it start from pre-order or launch date?: I've asked for an automatic refund because after spending many hours and lots of dollars, I can't get Flight Simulator 2020 to work. I pre-ordered the game on 10 August 2020. The game was...
  7. xbox one controller will not start automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller will not start automatically: My xbox one controller is connected to the PC via the USB cable. After updating the controller firmware to 4.8.1923.0, when the PC is turned on, the xbox one controller only vibrates, but the...
  8. Xbox One Controller on PC: Pairs automatically on PC start-up even though the controller...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller on PC: Pairs automatically on PC start-up even though the controller...: Hi there, I have a wireless xbox one controller that I'm using on my Windows 10 PC. Everything was working perfectly, then 8 hours later I'm having issues I can't solve. The controller won't...
  9. Fallout 3 add-ons automatically deleting themselves when starting the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 add-ons automatically deleting themselves when starting the game.: So I've been playing Fallout 3 on my Xbox One X, using the GOTY edition. After getting near to to the end of the main quest, I used disc 2 to install the Broken Steel add-on. Then, after...
  10. Is there a color filter that is automatically applied when starting a game on Xbox one x?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a color filter that is automatically applied when starting a game on Xbox one x?: So I've noticed on my Xbox one x that when switching from the home screen or any app to a game there's a color filter automatically applied to the display settings. When I took a screen shot of a...