STARTING A HALO MCC CLAN

Discus and support STARTING A HALO MCC CLAN in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm planning on starting a Halo MCC and Halo: REACH clan. I plan on this clan being a militarized clan with a competitive edge to it. Searching for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IIIN3CR0515III, Apr 23, 2015.

1. STARTING A HALO MCC CLAN

I'm planning on starting a Halo MCC and Halo: REACH clan.

I plan on this clan being a militarized clan with a competitive edge to it.

Searching for experienced candidates to help form the outline and lead the clan with me.

Need at least 2-3 people to fill the leadership slots that i have open.

If you are interested; Contact me on XBL. My GT is: IXI POWER IXI.

:)

IIIN3CR0515III, Apr 23, 2015
  2. Mexico Man
    Mexico Man Guest
    Xbox One X Enhanced Titles

343 have done a really good job with the Halo MCC update.

Mexico Man, Apr 23, 2015
  3. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    Xbox Playdates Canada - Halo MCC 9PM EST / 6PM PST Wednesday January 4th.

Join @JohnnyXeo This Wednesday for Halo MCC starting at 9PM EST / 6PM PST Twitch #XboxPlaydatesCA

Kiesey, Apr 23, 2015
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

#MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s

So nice! For me it started with halo 3 at the beginning of 2010 (then halo reach) and ended with halo 3 in the mcc version.
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

#MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s

So nice! For me it started with halo 3 at the beginning of 2010 (then halo reach) and ended with halo 3 in the mcc version.
  6. Krogoth88 Win User

No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to install at all. I have the basic Game Pass subscription for PC.

I'm having the same issue! I can't start Master Chief Collection after the Halo 2 update. I uninstalled MCC and now I can't even reinstall MCC! other games seem to be fine starting the download but none of the Halo games work anymore.
  7. Dragonlightning Win User

Respawn Chaos - xbox one community/clan

If people are looking for a clan we are always recruiting.

Also we have plans for clans/communities/whatever in any game that supports it. We already have an in game clan setup for Destiny, and Warframe, and have plans to support Forza Horizon 2, Call of Duty AW, The Crew, Halo MCC, and anything else that supports
    it.
  8. Gdaddy87 Win User

XBox Live Gold Subscription

I am having the same issue. started today! I cannot log into matchmaking for Halo MCC
Thema:

STARTING A HALO MCC CLAN

1. STARTING A HALO MCC CLAN - Similar Threads - STARTING HALO MCC

2. Halo MCC Xbox One no Inicia -[Translation - Halo MCC Xbox One Does Not Start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Xbox One no Inicia -[Translation - Halo MCC Xbox One Does Not Start]: Estoy intentando jugar Halo MCC en mi Xbox One, el día de ayer, después de mucho tiempo de no jugarlo, me apareció una actualización de más de 20 gigas, esperé y listo, quise jugar pero solo...
  3. Halo master chief collection freezing on start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo master chief collection freezing on start up: Hi, I have owned Halo masterchief collection on a disk that keeps freezing on start up. I have restarted the console, took the power cables out and tried reloading. Still no joy! any help...
  4. Starting Halo Master & Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starting Halo Master & Chief Collection: We received the disc for Halo Master & Chief Collection in the mail, downloaded it, and we're trying to start a campaign. Everything shows "Installed" but none of the campaigns appear to launch....
  5. Halo master chef collection Xbox no inicia [Halo master chef collection Xbox does not start]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo master chef collection Xbox no inicia [Halo master chef collection Xbox does not start]: Hace dias me compre el halo la coleccion para xbox, en formato fisico. El problema es que cuando termino de actualizarse al iniciarlo se queda congelado en la pantalla de carga. [Translation-Days...
  6. Halo 5 and MCC Not Starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 and MCC Not Starting: For the past week and going into this week when I try to launch my digital copy of H5 or MCC a message pops up saying "Please renew your subscription" I have Xbox Live Gold as its set to...
  7. Halo 5 wont start or uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 wont start or uninstall: Hi So we loved halo 5 and then after a while splayed other things, came back to play it recently and the disc was scratched, so I bought another copy of it, and now when I try and use the new...
  8. halo 5 will not start up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo 5 will not start up: i downloaded halo 5 with gamepass and when i go to load it up it dashboards me back to home. 73600bde-f7ec-4f85-bde6-9410314a2e16
  9. Halo 5 Local server not working without internet even after starting with an internet ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Local server not working without internet even after starting with an internet ...: So right now the amount of bandwidth we can use is very tight, and I have a set up with 4 xbox ones, a multiviewer splitter, and a powerful computer running the Halo 5 Local Server app. With all...
  10. Halo wars 2 crashes after the start screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars 2 crashes after the start screen: Hi everyone ive tried everything and the halo wars 2 game keeps crashing at the beginning of the screen what can i do i bought a new pc and still a go.......ive even got a my account banned wich i...