Starting a party....

Discus and support Starting a party.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I start a party on the XBox One where I am the only member? This was something I could do on the 360, I am hoping this carried over the the One.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ctt2703, Feb 17, 2014.

1. ctt2703
    ctt2703 Guest

Starting a party....

Can I start a party on the XBox One where I am the only member? This was something I could do on the 360, I am hoping this carried over the the One.

:)

ctt2703, Feb 17, 2014
  2. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    Xbox app starting a party or joining a party

Hey Kai!

Can you give us a few more details to be able to best assist you with your situation. Are you using the Xbox App on Windows 10 or on a mobile device? Are you able to use the Party feature from your console itself?

Please reply with a little more information

Thanks for reaching out

XBF George L, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Xbox app starting a party or joining a party

When I try to start a party on the xbox app I get a error code (-1) I still get it when I uninstall the xbox app and also when I turn off the xbox

kainoahwilliams, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Starting a party....

yes you just open up party or snap it and it gives you the option

ALEXMACCALLUM X, Feb 17, 2014
  5. ALEXMACCALLUM X Win User

Starting a party....

yes you just open up party or snap it and it gives you the option
  6. BracedPigeon Win User

Starting Hardcore Party

I'm in with my Lvl 70 wizard... send friend request or message
  7. Dudley 1988 Win User

Starting Hardcore Party

I play hardcore lvl 70 barbarian I'll play if I'm on
  8. Biopete117 Win User

Can't hear friends in party chat

I just discovered yesterday that this problem only happens if I start the party and if I rejoin the party I started earlier. If I join a party that my friend started its fine.
  9. Uptown1820 Win User

Help plz

He randomly joins my parties or starts parties. I can be in game chat no party started. And a pop up says haters join your party then I get booted
Thema:

Starting a party....

1. Starting a party.... - Similar Threads - Starting party

2. Can't join or start parties on Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't join or start parties on Xbox Beta: I have tried reinstalling the app. Opening up the audio settings displays a sad face and a volume slider (which I cannot change) and a enable push to talk checkbox (which I can not enable) Right...
  3. Start a Party - Greyed Out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Start a Party - Greyed Out: Split from this thread. I have same question now. "Start a party" greyed out. How can you solve it? dfa73a50-b562-4c8b-aefd-a3d69cc70e9c
  4. Start a Party - Greyed Out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Start a Party - Greyed Out: For some reason the Start a party option is greyed out nor am I able to join other's partys. Very keen to hear a resolution to keep the kids happy :) f65db125-9f4a-4b3e-8a6b-8859ad362111
  5. Xbox app starting a party or joining a party

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app starting a party or joining a party: When I try to start a party on the xbox app I get a error code (-1) I still get it when I uninstall the xbox app and also when I turn off the xbox d4c36f24-063c-4193-9a62-b0ee4b2915db
  6. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t load any games or start any party’s ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t load any games or start any party’s ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Can’t load any games or start any party’s and it’s says the servers are down Hi there, please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on...
  7. Unable to join or start a party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to join or start a party: can someone please help i cant start or join a party it just says “something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x800C0008] 4d487013-ef5f-43c5-926f-265aabdeeb5b
  8. Cannot start a party and cloud saves will not sync on any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot start a party and cloud saves will not sync on any game.: I have an Xbox one S and and Xbox one X and starting yesterday I could not sync any of my games or start party chat on either console, I factory reset the S and it still isn't working. The S after...
  9. Cant start or join partys HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant start or join partys HELP!!!: every time i get on Xbox and go to join/start a party i cant and instead get this message "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later. [0x80190193]" I've tried restarting my console...
  10. Can't start a party chat or play online after redeeming an Xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't start a party chat or play online after redeeming an Xbox live subscription: as the title says. Redeemed an Xbox live subscription that I bought from the Microsoft store, and now almost 24hrs later I still cannot play online or party chat... any one know what to do here?...