Starting game pass games

Discus and support Starting game pass games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is error code 0x97e107ed?? I still have like 15 days on my game pass for this month but it’s not letting me play any games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zeewafflezman, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Starting game pass games

What is error code 0x97e107ed?? I still have like 15 days on my game pass for this month but it’s not letting me play any games.

:)

zeewafflezman, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Starting game pass games

Hi zeewafflezman,

At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I recommend requesting to be notified once the service alert has concluded by going to the Xbox
    Live Status page
    and selecting Notify Me for a one-time only text.

Hope this helps and happy gaming.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Game Pass Game doesn't start anymore

Hey Creama,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope I can clear some things up for you. First of all, the game is "always-online" which requires a Gold Subscription, hence why you were prompted to purchase the Gold. Unfortunately, those issues you had afterwards were caused
    by the game being removed from the Game Pass catalog. Games are constantly being added and removed from the Game Pass library and we understand it can be quite frustrating when you get hooked on a title like The Division.
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I wanted to add that Division 1 has been on sale a lot recently. With Division 2 coming up, there should be more discounts in the near future if you wanted to buy it. Physical copies will most likely the cheapest for right now but there will be more digital
    sales if you can wait a couple months.
  5. ravary212 Win User

The game is not longer avilable, sorry
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Thanks for your answers guys. But that wasnt the answer I was looking for. In my opinion I'm paying for a service where that game was included.

I'd like to understand why it is not possible to paly the game after I extended Live Gold and Game Pass. There was a day or two where the subscription wasn't active...
    It is described in the terms of game pass that games will not stay forever. When a game is leaving game pass it is announced the sane way it is announced which games are being added.
Thema:

Starting game pass games

1. Starting game pass games - Similar Threads - Starting game pass

2. Problem Start Forza Horizon 4 ( Game Pass PC )

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem Start Forza Horizon 4 ( Game Pass PC ): hi I have a problem, I played the last time to force horizon 4 two days ago and now it doesn't let me in anymore, when I start the game it loads a moment without even making the initial screen and...
  3. Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.: So just today I tried to launch Hollow Knight and CrossCode, and both times opened up Microsoft Store with Gaming Services selected. I tried reinstalling Gaming Services, but I still can't run...
  4. Loss of internet connection whenever I start a Microsoft Store game / Game Pass game

in XBoX on Windows
    Loss of internet connection whenever I start a Microsoft Store game / Game Pass game: I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a while now which I have been using to play Sea of Thieves on the PC without issue. Last month I upgraded to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and proceeded to download...
  5. Xbox One X didn't start. Repaired by MS. Will Game Pass and XBLG be refunded/extended for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X didn't start. Repaired by MS. Will Game Pass and XBLG be refunded/extended for...: My Xbox OneX is now 1 1/2 years old. During Monster Hunter World the screen went black and I couldn't turn it back on. The company where I bought it told me to send it for repair (I have bought...
  6. Ark Closes on Start Up Xbox Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Closes on Start Up Xbox Game pass: Hi, I'm coming to ask for your help for a problem that seems to persist for years. I took the Xbox game pass for pc, I realized that it was impossible to start the game; a screen with blue edges...
  7. File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I was able to play one game successfully so far with the new Xbox beta Game Pass PC App. Every other game I've been able to install but when I try to launch and play them I get that File...
  8. Vampyr PC game pass, Game will not start a new game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vampyr PC game pass, Game will not start a new game.: Vampyr , after picking new game , the game fails to load beyond the progress bar. I have the latest Windows 10 updates. Running a gtx 1080ti latest drivers Sound drivers up to date System...
  9. Motogp 17 do Game pass não inicia [Translation - Game Pass Motogp 17 does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Motogp 17 do Game pass não inicia [Translation - Game Pass Motogp 17 does not start]: O motogp17 do gamepass não está funcionando, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que estou muito adiantado e para esperar o lançamento do jogo, mas o jogo foi lançado em 2017 e eu já havia jogado na...
  10. Wild Hunt passe enxtansion, but only one DLC is installed when game starts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wild Hunt passe enxtansion, but only one DLC is installed when game starts?: I bought the DLC pass in 2017 and just got my game Witcher 3 installed (bought this week); After opening sequence, game detects my Blood and wine DLC and shows installed; However, it says Heart...