Starting game pass games

Discus and support Starting game pass games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is error code 0x97e107ed?? I still have like 15 days on my game pass for this month but it’s not letting me play any games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zeewafflezman, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Starting game pass games

What is error code 0x97e107ed?? I still have like 15 days on my game pass for this month but it’s not letting me play any games.

:)

zeewafflezman, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Starting game pass games

Hi zeewafflezman,

At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I recommend requesting to be notified once the service alert has concluded by going to the Xbox
    Live Status page
    and selecting Notify Me for a one-time only text.

Hope this helps and happy gaming.
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Game Pass Game doesn't start anymore

Hey Creama,

Thank you for reaching out. I hope I can clear some things up for you. First of all, the game is "always-online" which requires a Gold Subscription, hence why you were prompted to purchase the Gold. Unfortunately, those issues you had afterwards were caused
    by the game being removed from the Game Pass catalog. Games are constantly being added and removed from the Game Pass library and we understand it can be quite frustrating when you get hooked on a title like The Division.
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi BamBam,

We will be locking this thread as it is an
    old post and the answer was provided by our Ambassadors. However, if you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. You are more than welcome to start another thread detailing the issue
    at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to help!

Thank you
  5. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I wanted to add that Division 1 has been on sale a lot recently. With Division 2 coming up, there should be more discounts in the near future if you wanted to buy it. Physical copies will most likely the cheapest for right now but there will be more digital
    sales if you can wait a couple months.
  6. ravary212 Win User

The game is not longer avilable, sorry
Thema:

Starting game pass games

1. Starting game pass games - Similar Threads - Starting game pass

2. Immovable Start Menu shortcuts for Game Pass Ultimate downloads

in XBoX on Windows
    Immovable Start Menu shortcuts for Game Pass Ultimate downloads: This is a pretty strange question, I know, but is there any way to get rid of the shortcuts that appear on the Start Menu when I download a game via the Xbox (beta) app? I have a folder in my...
  3. Games do Game Pass não iniciando no computador.[Translation-Game Pass games not starting on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Games do Game Pass não iniciando no computador.[Translation-Game Pass games not starting on...: Boa tarde pessoal, primeiramente, desejo a todos os usuários aqui um feliz 2020, já que no momento que escrevo esta mensagem ainda é dia primeiro, mas agora que isso está fora do nosso caminho,...
  4. Xbox Game Pass: Unable to download ANY game, GamingServices is crashing or not starting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass: Unable to download ANY game, GamingServices is crashing or not starting: Hey guys, after days of googling and trying to reach Microsoft Support via Chat (which just always breaks down saying "too many authentication attempts, try again later") I hope maybe someone...
  5. Mortal Kombat X not starting (Game pass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat X not starting (Game pass): Hi, Is there any issue with MKX ongoing? im unable to start MK - downloaded on xbox, upon start i'm getting a monit saying i have no ownership/rights to this title....
  6. Sunset Overdrive - can't start the game (Windows 10 Xbox Game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Sunset Overdrive - can't start the game (Windows 10 Xbox Game pass): Hello, I want to play Sunset Overdrive via Xbox Game Pass on my PC. I can launch the game but as soon as I try to start the campaign, the autosave screen appears and after that, it brings me back...
  7. Rise of the tomb raider not starting, game pass for pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rise of the tomb raider not starting, game pass for pc.: so i got the game pass 2 days ago, i downloaded rise of the tomb raider, i tried starting it but it didnt start, the window with the game picture appears and stays for like a min or so then its...
  8. xbox game pass ultimate : cant start game

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate : cant start game: i have game pass ultimate since some days on my PC, running W10, I downloaded gears 5, and when I launch it, I have a popup: Windows can't find 'C:'Program Files-windowsapps',...
  9. game pass rage 2 nur der startbildschirm[Translation-game pass rage 2 only the start screen]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass rage 2 nur der startbildschirm[Translation-game pass rage 2 only the start screen]: guten tag habe den game pass x box one s gestern ist rage 2 abgestürzt wollte neu starten geht nicht immer nur der startbildschirm habe auch schon komplett neu runtergeladen geht immer noch...
  10. Xbox Game Pass - Rage 2 wont start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass - Rage 2 wont start: Hello! I've been trying to get Rage 2 running through the Xbox app, got it on Game pass. (PC) Simply put, starting the game through the app's launcher will show it as running in task manager,...