Starting Gaming

Discus and support Starting Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was about 10 or maybe a few years younger, it’s hard to remember . I personally don’t have kids, but I think maybe sometime around 10 years old with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StevenSF3, May 19, 2019.

1. StevenSF3
    StevenSF3 Guest

Starting Gaming

I was about 10 or maybe a few years younger, it’s hard to remember . I personally don’t have kids, but I think maybe sometime around 10 years old with games parents decide are acceptable. You could always make it an incentive, if they are doing good
    in school, or playing outside first or for a certain amount of time they can play games. Whatever the parent decides is appropriate.

:)

StevenSF3, May 19, 2019
  2. troysch Win User

Games will not start

Hi vDittyTargaryen

Have you tried holding the Power button in for 10 seconds to shutdown Xbox One and restart? It may be that the game console was turned off while it was trying to write a save and it may be corrupted.
  3. ZNIPER ZA Win User

Games not starting

Hi. Please press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds to do a hard reset. Turn the console on and try again.

If that didn't work please navigate to the game under my games and apps and press the menu button and scroll down to saved data and select to delete all locally saved data. Your saved data will sync from the cloud once you open the game again
  4. hashtagdillweed Win User

No Games Will Start

Update: I got the email but the original problem continues- none of the support pages offer any further help.
  5. Spike1968 Win User

Starting Gaming

8 or 9 on a sears pong unit at home.
  6. ((chicken_nugget)) Win User

Starting Gaming

I'd say I started gaming around 8, playing my older brother's games when he wasn't looking. Video games have helped me develop my reflexes and rhythm, which have led me to be the goalie of my soccer team, and to play a wide range of instruments. As long
    as the kid isn't overexposed to video games, and is playing age appropriate ones, I'd say that the appropriate age would be around 3 or 4. I say this because you don't want the kid to be addicted to screens, and to be able to enjoy time without it. I'd also
    set screentime limits as well.
Thema:

Starting Gaming

1. Starting Gaming - Similar Threads - Starting Gaming

2. Xbobx restart while starting the game without showing any error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbobx restart while starting the game without showing any error: i downloaded Fifa 2020 via my account (so no CD) after clicking the game it look like while its loading the xbox make restart without showing any error 6d34c1ae-da03-4ed5-8081-490e914812d7
  3. Offline mid game system starts saying I need internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline mid game system starts saying I need internet: While playing offline or watching a DVD my xbox1 will suddenly bring me to the home screen with a prompt claiming I need internet for this even though I've been playing Or watching movies offline....
  4. Gears 5 not downloading/starting Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 not downloading/starting Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello everyone, Wanted to see if there were any known fixes for the issues. So I have been playing Gears for since launch without any problems, but yesterday Gears 5 wouldn't let start. So when...
  5. Mon jeux ne démarre pas, on me demande de l'acheter.[Translation-My games do not start, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mon jeux ne démarre pas, on me demande de l'acheter.[Translation-My games do not start, I...: Bonjour, J'ai fait la précommande de NBA2K20 édition légende il y a un quelques semaines, et hier j'ai fait une mise jour de environ 40Go pour ce jeu. Suite cette MAJ, je ne peux pas lancer mon...
  6. my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game will start normally but will freeze when i try to connect to the server.: my game(tera) starts normally, i am able to connect and play until i get to the server selection screen. then i will click the "lakan" server so that i can access my game and play it. however that...
  7. Metro won't start on game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro won't start on game pass pc: Metro exodus is the only game in my MXGP that doesn t want to be launched. When I start it, it charges and appears in my processes using 15mo, but nothing else happens. I updated my drivers...
  8. game wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game wont start: assassins creed odessey wont start.If had problems with this game from day one.Now it takes me to the point where its looking for additional content.Runs for a bit looking for add. content and...
  9. My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one console turns off after few mins of starting game: Hi sir, I am facing an issue with my xbox console, it turns off after couple of mins when i start playing a game, light of power brick turns off also. If i unplug power and plug it again light...
  10. Error when Starting a Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when Starting a Game: I try to start up a game and it says that to do this I need to "change a setting" which apparently lies under privacy and online safety...anyone got any tips or help?...