Starting Gaming

Discus and support Starting Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was about 10 or maybe a few years younger, it’s hard to remember . I personally don’t have kids, but I think maybe sometime around 10 years old with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StevenSF3, May 19, 2019.

1. StevenSF3
    StevenSF3 Guest

Starting Gaming

I was about 10 or maybe a few years younger, it’s hard to remember . I personally don’t have kids, but I think maybe sometime around 10 years old with games parents decide are acceptable. You could always make it an incentive, if they are doing good
    in school, or playing outside first or for a certain amount of time they can play games. Whatever the parent decides is appropriate.

:)

StevenSF3, May 19, 2019
  2. troysch Win User

Games will not start

Hi vDittyTargaryen

Have you tried holding the Power button in for 10 seconds to shutdown Xbox One and restart? It may be that the game console was turned off while it was trying to write a save and it may be corrupted.
  3. ZNIPER ZA Win User

Games not starting

Hi. Please press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds to do a hard reset. Turn the console on and try again.

If that didn't work please navigate to the game under my games and apps and press the menu button and scroll down to saved data and select to delete all locally saved data. Your saved data will sync from the cloud once you open the game again
  4. hashtagdillweed Win User

No Games Will Start

Update: I got the email but the original problem continues- none of the support pages offer any further help.
  5. Pandasaur cx Win User

Game Not Starting

Whenever it does that, I just hard reset the console. That normally helps.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Games not starting

Hi DangerDave,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this issue. Currently, we do have an
    Xbox Live Service Alert
    out that is affecting purchases and content usage on the Xbox One platform. This may be causing some issues with purchases, however what you are describing is sounding like a 2K server error message and you may wish to check to see
    if it is their servers that are having an issue. You can do so by clicking
    here

I hope that this helps out!
Thema:

Starting Gaming

1. Starting Gaming - Similar Threads - Starting Gaming

2. Ark Closes on Start Up Xbox Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Closes on Start Up Xbox Game pass: Hi, I'm coming to ask for your help for a problem that seems to persist for years. I took the Xbox game pass for pc, I realized that it was impossible to start the game; a screen with blue edges...
  3. File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App

in XBoX on Windows
    File System Error (-2015294512) when starting games from Xbox Game Pass PC App: Hello. I was able to play one game successfully so far with the new Xbox beta Game Pass PC App. Every other game I've been able to install but when I try to launch and play them I get that File...
  4. Vampyr PC game pass, Game will not start a new game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vampyr PC game pass, Game will not start a new game.: Vampyr , after picking new game , the game fails to load beyond the progress bar. I have the latest Windows 10 updates. Running a gtx 1080ti latest drivers Sound drivers up to date System...
  5. PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat: With the newly arrived Xbox (Beta) app with the Game Pass for PC content, when I invite a friend to a voice chat using either the app itself or the game bar, My friends are saying that I invited...
  6. Spiele haben bei Start kein Ton mehr.[Games have no sound at startup.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spiele haben bei Start kein Ton mehr.[Games have no sound at startup.]: Hallo, Ich habe mal eine Frage, wenn ich eine Rund Rainbow Six Siege oder Fallout 76 starten will verschwindet einfach der Ton und er kommt auch nicht wieder bis das Spiel beendet wird. In den...
  7. Every time I start a game this window appears, it has to do with the selection of the user,...

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I start a game this window appears, it has to do with the selection of the user,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Dual019 [link] [comments]
  8. Jogos não iniciam [Translation - Games not starting]

in XBoX on Windows
    Jogos não iniciam [Translation - Games not starting]: Não sei qual o problema, mas todo jogo que tem essa tela de Sincronização de dados simplesmente não carrega. Não sai nunca dessa tela e a porcentagem também não anda. E mesmo que esta...
  9. Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games/Apps/Xbox Crash or “Take too long to start”: I had to send my xbox one x back to Microsoft to be repaired due to no display upon startup. I exhausted every possible troubleshooting option and even took it to the local Microsoft Store before...
  10. Games do not load correctly when started

in XBoX on Windows
    Games do not load correctly when started: Hi, I just signed up for game pass on pc and i've been having trouble with the starting games on my laptop, once installed i either have a black screen, or the game seems to not allow me to do...