Starting over games constantly.

Discus and support Starting over games constantly. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is very common to start the games again when they are very narrative like life is strange, in open worlds I do not do it since I prefer to take up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanMen334, Jul 6, 2019.

1. DanMen334
    DanMen334 Guest

It is very common to start the games again when they are very narrative like life is strange, in open worlds I do not do it since I prefer to take up the rhythm with the secondary missions.

:)

DanMen334, Jul 6, 2019
  2. JhonSnow777 Win User

The the same happens to me with almost al rol play games, when i am in the middle of the game i say, Mmmm i think i could do it better if i do.... and start again ;-)
  3. STLShazbot Win User

I usually do not unless there are several endings that you could get like the Witcher 3, or if I truly just don't remember what I was doing as far as controls go if I stopped playing for too long.
  4. aTrippy KiD Win User

Im on my third play through on borderlands 2
  5. DragonRoses18 Win User

When I finish a story mode I don't go back to it and start again. When I switched from the 360 to the One, one of the games I had to buy again for the Xbox One console, and I thought it would save my data from my previous xbox, oh how I was wrong. I didn't
    back up my data to a cloud and I lost all progress in the game. So, I said no and deleted the game. I wasn't gonna start it over again. Unless if it was a movie that I really like (Wonder Woman), I wasn't starting it over again. (Unless also, if it was Forza
    then I'll give an exception).
  6. Villarino Win User

Hello Geth! I wouldnt say im starting over games constanty but yes, sometimes there is a lot of new games in a month that i like and i dont have time to finish so i try a little bit each one, but normally i want to play one game at the same time, just
    because the story
Thema:

1. Starting over games constantly. - Similar Threads - Starting games constantly

2. xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wireless controller working on steam, but not working on windows games (started...: Hello, I've got windows 10 with the latest update installed, I also have wireless xbox 360 controller. It works perfectly fine under Steam but I can't get it working with any of my games run...
  3. Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC can't start games, shows Gaming Services instead.: So just today I tried to launch Hollow Knight and CrossCode, and both times opened up Microsoft Store with Gaming Services selected. I tried reinstalling Gaming Services, but I still can't run...
  4. Can't start any 360 game on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't start any 360 game on xbox one.: Everytime i start any 360 game the first thing it does is disconnect from xbl i then try and sign back in and get a msg with this code 8015190A but on the xbox one it shows i'm still signed in....
  5. no games from store working , all crashing on start!!! plz help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no games from store working , all crashing on start!!! plz help: i am using windows 10 with amd ryzen processor and radeon vega graphics, i download asphalt 8 and sniper fury and to check candy crush saga but when i installed and tried to run..it just show up...
  6. Loss of internet connection whenever I start a Microsoft Store game / Game Pass game

in XBoX on Windows
    Loss of internet connection whenever I start a Microsoft Store game / Game Pass game: I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a while now which I have been using to play Sea of Thieves on the PC without issue. Last month I upgraded to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and proceeded to download...
  7. Original Xbox Game Won't Start in Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox Game Won't Start in Xbox 360: Hello all, So let me start off saying that I enjoy playing xbox games both original (nostalgia) and xbox 360. So I looked up seeing what original xbox games are compatible to play on the XBOX 360...
  8. Xbox App Beta - Game not start anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Beta - Game not start anymore: Using PC, when I hit start button, the software minimizes but the game does not start. Even when I bring Task Manager up, it does not show the game running (shows Xbox Software on second plane). I...
  9. Games do not install, stay in queue but download never starts

in XBoX on Windows
    Games do not install, stay in queue but download never starts: Games do not install, stay in queue but download never starts Yes, I have space enought in the HD 47f564c9-891f-49ba-a18e-c653d7b6dee2
  10. The game Forza Horizon 4 (PC version) does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game Forza Horizon 4 (PC version) does not start: Hello, when I launch Forza Horizon 4 and press enter, the game crashes right away, tried to reinstall the game did not help, tried to reset the game data and did not help either....