Starving times Sequence9, memory1

Discus and support Starving times Sequence9, memory1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm just wondering if there is some trick to completing this memory? Each time I get to the first part on the upper portion Arno jumps onto a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by goggles007, Nov 14, 2014.

1. goggles007
    goggles007 Guest

Hi, I'm just wondering if there is some trick to completing this memory? Each time I get to the first part on the upper portion Arno jumps onto a railing or something that I don't want him too and messes me all up. Is anyone else having problems controlling
    him?

Another thing I'm finding is that even though xboxone has all this power, it laggs terribly at times with this game and sometimes loading is incredibly long.

Thank you

:)

goggles007, Nov 14, 2014
  2. The Xbox Village

I'm starving!!!

Glooooooo!

L U M ii N ii X, Nov 14, 2014
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Have Anyone Noticed This Yet?

He's still starving for attention I see.

brandiesel1, Nov 14, 2014
  4. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Realism in games

In Sleeping dogs you eat and drink things, but you take a few bites and throw it away usually. Which is kind of funny because a lot of the time when you buy it you tell the vendor that you are starving. But you wouldn't be starving if you didn't throw your
    food away!!!!
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Gostaria de saber se será lançado dont starve para o Xbox one?

you mean its not about the game Dont Starve? would have guaranteed it was considering the first two words are Dont starve
  6. MommyWillRez Win User

What is everyone’s favorite indie game?

Out of all the Indie games I own I think I have the most hours on Don't Starve / Don't Starve together!
  7. L U M ii N ii X Win User

The Xbox Village

I'm starving!!!

Glooooooo!
  8. BrianVanderbusch Win User

You stupid sheep

Where is all this "starve" crap coming from? And for the 6 1/2 hours I've played so far, I've only lagged a handful of times.
Thema:

1. Starving times Sequence9, memory1 - Similar Threads - Starving times Sequence9

2. Can't Get Initial Update. Stuck at 13% (475MB) every time. Plz help!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Get Initial Update. Stuck at 13% (475MB) every time. Plz help!: [IMG] submitted by /u/coreyevan2 [link] [comments]
  3. screen time limit not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    screen time limit not working: Hello, Both of my sons have child accounts to play on our XBox One, with absolutely identical screen limit settings. One is working, one is not - he can play whenever he wants for as long as he...
  4. cant buy things on dont starve together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant buy things on dont starve together: when i try to buy something from the shop in dont starve together, it says "you cannot buy or download because of how your account is set up". But when i use another account or try to buy...
  5. Dont Starve Together

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dont Starve Together: Hello, my friend bought Don't Starve Together for £3..49 however when I go to purchase it it tells me it is £11.99, why is this? 547d83fb-f8a1-4319-ae98-d1752b1200e5
  6. Dont starve together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dont starve together: Okay so I bought the mega pack for don't starve and it comes with don't starve together but I can not get to this. How do I launch don't starve together? 84d309c0-711d-4d31-ab70-472405b10e2b
  7. Don't Starve: Shipwrecked Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't Starve: Shipwrecked Bug: I'm having trouble in the game Do not Starve: Shipwrecked. I'm playing on a custom map. The game is crashing when it goes on the second day. Below the error screens. [img]...
  8. can't play don't starve mega pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play don't starve mega pack: can't play don't starve giant addition. I downloaded it via don't starve mega pack disk. same error keeps popping up. 0x8b050069 please help or fix. also there is no topic for don't starve....
  9. dont starve together help needed!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dont starve together help needed!!!: I used to be able to play don't starve together with my friends on split-screen, but now it automatically quit itself when the box shows connecting (after generating the world successfully) what...
  10. Gostaria de saber se será lançado dont starve para o Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gostaria de saber se será lançado dont starve para o Xbox one?: Dont starve irá sair pra Xbox one? Ou a sony mais uma vez levou vantagem sobre a gente? Até quando a Microsoft vai deixa r a sony ficar com os melhores conteúdos? Vamos sempre ficar com o que...