State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue

Discus and support State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I have done the Trader's legacy 3 times now in the main game and the achievement called Speedy Delivery is still locked. I have waited 72... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BRANIAC1972, Jul 18, 2019.

1. BRANIAC1972
    BRANIAC1972 Guest

Hi there,

I have done the Trader's legacy 3 times now in the main game and the achievement called Speedy Delivery is still locked. I have waited 72 hours each time, am always connected online when i game and i have deleted my profile from my xbox one, done a hard
    reset, and then added my profile again.

I am tearing my hair out!

Would deleting my game save do anything to help?I have no idea how to do this. I am at my wits end.

Thanks,

:)

BRANIAC1972, Jul 18, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

3. Allebas Win User

Sometimes it can a while for the achievement to unlocked on your Xbox. I recalled one time not getting the achievement unlocked until a year later. I highly recommend linking your account to true achievements and you can always reach out to the devs
    of State of decay regarding this matter here https://undeadlabs.com/
  4. Legendgenesis Win User

I've looked up this achievement on TA, and based on the comment section on the guides it seems to be rather glitchy as far as this particular achievement not popping. Thankfully there seems to be some workarounds. I recommend taking a look here:

https://www.trueachievements.com/a251741/speedy-delivery-achievement

Let me know if that helps!
  5. BRANIAC1972 Win User

Hi Onyx

Yes i have fulfilled the requirements on three different playthroughs, over the last two weeks, and no achievement.

Would wiping my game save data and completing it again help?

Thanks

6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hi there
    BRANIAC1972

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox Forums support. I understand there is an issue with unlocking achievements on State of Decay 2. I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article: Uninstall
    Xbox One games or apps to free hard drive space

Let's try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Let us know if the problem persists after the reinstallation.

Give this a try and let us know the results. Good luck!

Felix
    Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue - Similar Threads - State Decay achievement

2. State of decay 2 fecha após criar comunidade [Translation - State of decay 2 closes after...

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2 fecha após criar comunidade [Translation - State of decay 2 closes after...: Comprei o state of decay 2, e sempre após clicar no botão de nova comunidade o jogo vai para ma tela de loading e fecha. Alguém sabe como resolver isso? --------- [Mod Translation - I bought...
  3. Synchronizing game date in the cloud (state of decay 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synchronizing game date in the cloud (state of decay 2): Hi, I want to use my save game on my X-bos one instaid of the one thats saved on the cloud. But I only have the option to delete local or both. Is there a way I can delete the cloud and thus...
  4. State of decay 2 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 DLC: So my friend from the UK gifted me a DLC for state of decay and i was wondering if anyone could help me solve this issue f134c9c8-5298-4a0d-aaf2-e419abc401ad
  5. State of Decay 2 Uninstall Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Uninstall Problem: Hi its been years i havent played the game and its still on my Harddisk For some reason i cant delete it The Folder name WindowsApps When Trying to delete it i get the Message in the...
  6. State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received: Hi all! I've been playing the game for over 12 hours, I've killed more than 200 zombies (it would be an achievement), already put numerous backpacks in the closet (another achievement), already...
  7. State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen: Been playing State of Decay 2, xbox one version, for the past couple days. All of the sudden when I go to the Base Screen after a split second it goes black. LB and RB will take you out of it but...
  8. State of Decay 2 Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Crashing: On my laptop (for crossplay), I'll start up the game for heartland and even get to run around for about 1 minute before the whole game crashes on me. I've checked my laptop for viruses or bugs and...
  9. State Of Decay 2 Medicine Skill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay 2 Medicine Skill: How do I get my medicine or medical skill up? I just built a laboratory and I need to cure one of the people in my group. How do I get that up? It needs to be at a 2....
  10. State of decay 2 doesn't have a continue game option after the new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 doesn't have a continue game option after the new update: When i updated state of decay 2 the continue game option from the main menu just vanished and it shows me only the settings option and about the apocalypse 36acc73c-8850-40fa-b83e-7babff1a031b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. state of decay 2 dejando un legado archivement