State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue

Discus and support State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, I have done the Trader's legacy 3 times now in the main game and the achievement called Speedy Delivery is still locked. I have waited 72... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BRANIAC1972, Jul 18, 2019.

1. BRANIAC1972
    BRANIAC1972 Guest

Hi there,

I have done the Trader's legacy 3 times now in the main game and the achievement called Speedy Delivery is still locked. I have waited 72 hours each time, am always connected online when i game and i have deleted my profile from my xbox one, done a hard
    reset, and then added my profile again.

I am tearing my hair out!

Would deleting my game save do anything to help?I have no idea how to do this. I am at my wits end.

Thanks,

:)

BRANIAC1972, Jul 18, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Gutsukyo Win User

Hi there,

I have done the Trader's legacy 3 times now in the main game and the achievement called Speedy Delivery is still locked. I have waited 72 hours each time, am always connected online when i game and i have deleted my profile from my xbox one, done a hard
    reset, and then added my profile again.

I am tearing my hair out!

Would deleting my game save do anything to help?I have no idea how to do this. I am at my wits end.

Thanks,

Braniac1972
    You are not alone, bro. This just happened to me yesterday. I hope they just unlocked if for everyone who finished it, but didn't get the achievement.
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

5. Allebas Win User

Sometimes it can a while for the achievement to unlocked on your Xbox. I recalled one time not getting the achievement unlocked until a year later. I highly recommend linking your account to true achievements and you can always reach out to the devs
    of State of decay regarding this matter here https://undeadlabs.com/
  6. Legendgenesis Win User

I've looked up this achievement on TA, and based on the comment section on the guides it seems to be rather glitchy as far as this particular achievement not popping. Thankfully there seems to be some workarounds. I recommend taking a look here:

https://www.trueachievements.com/a251741/speedy-delivery-achievement

Let me know if that helps!
Thema:

1. State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue - Similar Threads - State Decay achievement

2. How to find those juggernauts in state of decay 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find those juggernauts in state of decay 2?: Juggernaut is a big zombie that can tank a lot damage. 03a1f4f4-79a4-46f5-ad39-9803ae760076
  3. New update for State of Decay 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New update for State of Decay 2.: Wanted to post this here, for anyone that is interested in State of Decay 2 news. A new update coming March 13. Looks awesome. Link 6814824f-bde0-4b84-8886-8dfcd56c2a94
  4. State of Decay 2 wysokie zużycie procesora 99%[Translation-State of Decay 2 high CPU...

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 wysokie zużycie procesora 99%[Translation-State of Decay 2 high CPU...: Witam po ściągnięciu i zainstalowaniu pojawia się problem z włączeniem gry State of Decay 2. Po uruchomieniu gra zaczyna momentalnie zużywać prawie 100% procesora mój pc : Windows 10 64 bit...
  5. Game state of decay on xbox 360 not appear on my library anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game state of decay on xbox 360 not appear on my library anymore: So.i buy state of decay on my xbox 360 years ago.now that i buy an xbox one dfor my surprise the game is not abble to use anymore.after all...i buy is mkne right?! So why is not on my library...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC, State of Decay 2: Heartland Won't Install, even though I own the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC, State of Decay 2: Heartland Won't Install, even though I own the...: [img] As you can see in the picture I have a problem with this dlc. I own State of Decay 2 and all other dlc for it. I just bought a month of Xbox Game pass for PC, and when I go to download the...
  7. State Of Decay 2 Question

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 Question: Blood Plague how and where do I find it? I need to make a cure but I cant seem to find the zombies who carry it. 88b7b3fb-5e14-4ee9-8508-d5b5810b42de
  8. Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...: I own State of Decay 2 digital but I haven't purchased any DLC for it. For some reason, when I went to reinstall the game, the Heartland DLC shows as purchased in game and as Installed. I also...
  9. state of decay 2

in XBoX on Windows
    state of decay 2: ive reinstalled this game but after the initial splash screens when the press any key to continue comes up i get this error msg, "login failed, saved games could not be retrieved" im playin on a...
  10. State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received: Hi all! I've been playing the game for over 12 hours, I've killed more than 200 zombies (it would be an achievement), already put numerous backpacks in the closet (another achievement), already...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. state of decay 2 dejando un legado archivement