State of Decay 2 - After the Upgrade, don't work anymore

Discus and support State of Decay 2 - After the Upgrade, don't work anymore in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Aftar upgrade State of Decay 2 to Juggernaut Edition, when I start the game, they shows only the Microsoft Studios, the Undead Labs and Unreal intro,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alexandre-Z-F, Mar 18, 2020.

1. State of Decay 2 - After the Upgrade, don't work anymore

Aftar upgrade State of Decay 2 to Juggernaut Edition, when I start the game, they shows only the Microsoft Studios, the Undead Labs and Unreal intro, then closes. No error messages, nothing.

Since the upgrade, I can't play the game.

I alredy update the Windows 10 to version 1909, unistall and reinstall the game, repair the instalation and I have the same result: the game closes when the intro movies finishes.

Can anyone help solving this issue???

:)

Alexandre-Z-F, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

State of Decay 2 - After the Upgrade, don't work anymore

1. State of Decay 2 - After the Upgrade, don't work anymore - Similar Threads - State Decay Upgrade

2. Cant play state off decay 2 on games pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play state off decay 2 on games pass PC: Hi I was trying to play state of decay 2 Judgment addition on PC with the games pass and I get the following message "When you got a refund on State of Decay 2 it was removed from your device."...
  3. State of Decay 2

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2: I'm having issues with State of Decay 2. I did the uninstall and followed all the steps. I was able to play it once but subsequent attempts to launch the game pop up an error that the game cannot...
  4. State of Decay 2

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2: Fui jogar o game hoje 31/03/2020, ele abriu normalmente e disse para desinstalar e reinstalar para aproveitar novas mudanças, fiz isso, em seguida o jogo abria e quando aparecia a tela com o...
  5. State of decay 2

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2: State of Decay 2 has an update. The update is broken and will not install. Because of the broken update the game can't be played. When might this be fixed so that I can play my $60 game again?...
  6. [RÉSOLU+SOLUTION]States Of Decay 2: mise à jour impossible -[Translation - [RESOLVED +...

in XBoX on Windows
    [RÉSOLU+SOLUTION]States Of Decay 2: mise à jour impossible -[Translation - [RESOLVED +...: Bonjour, le jeu eu une mise jour mais 100% du téléchargement, il y a une erreur & donc impossible de mettre le jeu jour! J'ai désinstaller & réinstaller le jeu mais pareil, arrivé 100% du...
  7. State of Decay 2 - Jogabilidade [State of Decay 2 - Gameplay]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 - Jogabilidade [State of Decay 2 - Gameplay]: Boa tarde a todos! Meu sobre a jogabilidade... Eu conseguia ficar em Stealth apenas segurando o “B” no controle, porém agora o personagem só olha pros lados... Tipo porque? Enfim preciso disso...
  8. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Audio Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Audio Bug: I have been having a problem with audio distortion in the late game since the update to Juggernaut Edition. My sound doesn't crash and completely go away but gets really staticky and distorted....
  9. State of Decay 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: I am now reinstalling State of Decay 2 for the hundredth time. In the past 3 days i have had continuous issues with updating the game. Have we got a fix for this issue yet? I have noticed its been...
  10. Upgrading State of Decay 2 from Standard to Ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading State of Decay 2 from Standard to Ultimate edition: Hi is there an option to upgrade my package from the standard version to the Ultimate edition. I don't want to have to uninstall to get a refund then re purchase. I don't mind getting a refund...