State of Decay 2 Crashing

Discus and support State of Decay 2 Crashing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my laptop (for crossplay), I'll start up the game for heartland and even get to run around for about 1 minute before the whole game crashes on me.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VenomouslyYourz, Aug 7, 2019.

1. State of Decay 2 Crashing

On my laptop (for crossplay), I'll start up the game for heartland and even get to run around for about 1 minute before the whole game crashes on me. I've checked my laptop for viruses or bugs and it's all coming up clear. This has been happening since
    the Bounty update. Any suggestions?

***Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures***

:)

VenomouslyYourz, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Lofty Who Win User

State of Decay (Class3) Rumoured for June 5th at 1600msp. o.O

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there VenomouslyYourz,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with the State of Decay 2 Crashing your PC. I recommend to review the system requirements for the

State of Decay 2
    . If the issue persists, try this article: Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. PlatinumSpectre Win User

State of decay new vid (coming in June to XBL and PC)

Can't wait for this one! there are some great XBLA games coming out; State of Decay, FC3: Blood Dragon, Doritos Crash Course 2, Payday 2!
  5. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  6. BennyJones1 Win User

state of decay 2 sound crash

Sound comes back, after exiting and restarting the game, Xbox notification still works after sound crashes, I've re-installed the game and the problem is still there. it seems to happen when the I driving the Rhames V.
Thema:

1. State of Decay 2 Crashing - Similar Threads - State Decay Crashing

2. State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received: Hi all! I've been playing the game for over 12 hours, I've killed more than 200 zombies (it would be an achievement), already put numerous backpacks in the closet (another achievement), already...
  3. State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen: Been playing State of Decay 2, xbox one version, for the past couple days. All of the sudden when I go to the Base Screen after a split second it goes black. LB and RB will take you out of it but...
  4. State Of Decay 2 Medicine Skill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay 2 Medicine Skill: How do I get my medicine or medical skill up? I just built a laboratory and I need to cure one of the people in my group. How do I get that up? It needs to be at a 2....
  5. State of decay 2 doesn't have a continue game option after the new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 doesn't have a continue game option after the new update: When i updated state of decay 2 the continue game option from the main menu just vanished and it shows me only the settings option and about the apocalypse 36acc73c-8850-40fa-b83e-7babff1a031b
  6. State of Decay 2 DayBreak keeps crashing randomly on PC/high end Desktop

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 DayBreak keeps crashing randomly on PC/high end Desktop: Look I have a top of the line computer running on high settings I switched to medium because a youtube video told me that's what fixed his problem. I thought it worked as last night I got 2...
  7. state of decay 2 sound crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    state of decay 2 sound crash: After the last update, I'm getting the sound crashing during gameplay. no sound. any having this problem and/or have a fix? e1718ffb-0c89-466c-90b2-a53a67433225
  8. State of decay 2 Crash on startup Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 Crash on startup Xbox one: I have played state of decay 2 for a while although when ny game pass ran out i got the disk. Then it would not start up at all. After this i went to several forums seeing that people has the same...
  9. State of decay 2 sign in status changed game crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 sign in status changed game crash: After playing +-15 minutes each time the game gives message of sign in status changed then crash to desktop and then windows also stuck and non-responsive.Hard reboot only way from there. Tried...
  10. State of decay crashing on Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay crashing on Xbox one s: has anyone else been experiencing Stare of Decay crashing back to home screen on the Xbox one? It's like I get an hour into the game. It crashes and I'm back to a save point 3 saves ago...