State of decay 2 Juggernaut eddition unable to install

Discus and support State of decay 2 Juggernaut eddition unable to install in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Sorry to ask but i bought SoD2 (state of decay 2) on the 05/01/19, all was going well until my edition got upgraded to the juggernaut edition... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by clangwith, Mar 21, 2020.

1. clangwith
    clangwith Guest

Hello

Sorry to ask but i bought SoD2 (state of decay 2) on the 05/01/19, all was going well until my edition got upgraded to the juggernaut edition for free, now i cant seem to install the game aside all the other games it is fine but with SoD2 it has a small
    grey explanation mark and when i hover over it, it says that State of Decay 2 : Juggernaut edition does not work on this device, just hoping that someone can help me out with this one.

If you need any information just ask and i will try to provide.

Thank you

:)

clangwith, Mar 21, 2020
  2. TakiREBEL Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of Decay 2)

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2

or

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition???
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

State of Decay 2 Daybreak DLC no longer owned?!

4. Peter R Fleming Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of Decay 2)

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2

or

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition???
    It doesn't matter State Of Deacy 2: Juggernaut Edition is the only one you can buy/download. So you can search for either.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Cannot download State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition. Error code: 0x87E00017

Hello Soren,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand having an issue downloading with the game State of decay 2. The Juggernaut edition was an update that converted the game. As you wont find the base game State of Decay 2 as it called Juggernaut edition
    now. Here is a
    link
    to the game on the Microsoft store. May want to reach out to the developers Undead labs also as it may be issue from their end.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Cecegirl27 Win User

When I try to join a multiplayer game on State of Decay 2 Juggernaut, it says unable to connect game- you must have a populated community to join the game. One friend was able to join but I can not. WHY?
Thema:

1. State of decay 2 Juggernaut eddition unable to install - Similar Threads - State decay Juggernaut

2. State of Decay 2

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2: I'm having issues with State of Decay 2. I did the uninstall and followed all the steps. I was able to play it once but subsequent attempts to launch the game pop up an error that the game cannot...
  3. State of Decay 2

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2: Fui jogar o game hoje 31/03/2020, ele abriu normalmente e disse para desinstalar e reinstalar para aproveitar novas mudanças, fiz isso, em seguida o jogo abria e quando aparecia a tela com o...
  4. State of decay 2

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2: State of Decay 2 has an update. The update is broken and will not install. Because of the broken update the game can't be played. When might this be fixed so that I can play my $60 game again?...
  5. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Audio Bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Audio Bug: I have been having a problem with audio distortion in the late game since the update to Juggernaut Edition. My sound doesn't crash and completely go away but gets really staticky and distorted....
  6. State of decay 2 juggernaut edition

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2 juggernaut edition: Thanks microsoft i loss 20hours of gameplay in state of decay just because your auto safe doesnt work. It failed to save my progress and now i will cry alone in my corner....
  7. Cannot download State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition. Error code: 0x87E00017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition. Error code: 0x87E00017: I've been attempting to download State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition (through game pass, I own the base game outright but can't find where to download that, either) on and off for the past few...
  8. State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition Installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition Installation: Hi, I followed every step listed for updating to the Juggernaut Edition for pc three times. Every time I open the game, it tells me the same thing over and over which is to upgrade my apocalypse....
  9. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of...: State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition launches on Friday, March 13th, 10am PDT on Xbox One, Windows 10, Steam and Epic Games Store. For existing players of the game on Xbox One and Windows 10, this...
  10. How to find those juggernauts in state of decay 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find those juggernauts in state of decay 2?: Juggernaut is a big zombie that can tank a lot damage. 03a1f4f4-79a4-46f5-ad39-9803ae760076