State Of Decay 2 Medicine Skill

Discus and support State Of Decay 2 Medicine Skill in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I get my medicine or medical skill up? I just built a laboratory and I need to cure one of the people in my group. How do I get that up? It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by grizzgolf, Aug 6, 2019.

1. grizzgolf
    grizzgolf Guest

How do I get my medicine or medical skill up? I just built a laboratory and I need to cure one of the people in my group. How do I get that up? It needs to be at a 2.

:)

grizzgolf, Aug 6, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hey grizzgolf,

Thank
    you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. You can post a discussion on the
    Xbox forums any time you would like to talk about Xbox games. We encourage you to do so. All of our amazing users will be more than happy to chime in on your thread, and talk about any current or upcoming games. We'll
    be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. If anyone needs assistance with this issue or any other issues, we suggest creating
    a new thread.

Thank you
    again and have a great day!
  3. grizzgolf Win User

Hello Grizz,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a skill trait within State of Decay 2.

These forums are troubleshooting based when it comes to the different errors that occur on Xbox/PC, so our suggestion for any in-game questions is to reach out to the developer, or any forum community that is based around the game.

There are websites out there like IGN, or
    GameFaqs which contains guides and walkthroughs for all games ever created, and you may find some helpful tips there.

Try this out and let us know what worked.

Best wishes!
    It did! Thank you!

Quick question. I thought the game forums were to post and talk about games. Does the xbox message boards have a place where I can post and ask help from other Xboxers for level help or just to chat up about an upcoming game
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Grizz,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a skill trait within State of Decay 2.

These forums are troubleshooting based when it comes to the different errors that occur on Xbox/PC, so our suggestion for any in-game questions is to reach out to the developer, or any forum community that is based around the game.

There are websites out there like IGN, or
    GameFaqs which contains guides and walkthroughs for all games ever created, and you may find some helpful tips there.

Try this out and let us know what worked.

Best wishes!
  5. Fos Win User

Hi grizzgolf,

Making first aid kits, bandages and doing healing activities helps level up your Medicine skill.
  6. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
Thema:

1. State Of Decay 2 Medicine Skill - Similar Threads - State Decay Medicine

2. State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received: Hi all! I've been playing the game for over 12 hours, I've killed more than 200 zombies (it would be an achievement), already put numerous backpacks in the closet (another achievement), already...
  3. State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen: Been playing State of Decay 2, xbox one version, for the past couple days. All of the sudden when I go to the Base Screen after a split second it goes black. LB and RB will take you out of it but...
  4. State of Decay 2 Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Crashing: On my laptop (for crossplay), I'll start up the game for heartland and even get to run around for about 1 minute before the whole game crashes on me. I've checked my laptop for viruses or bugs and...
  5. State of decay 2 doesn't have a continue game option after the new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 doesn't have a continue game option after the new update: When i updated state of decay 2 the continue game option from the main menu just vanished and it shows me only the settings option and about the apocalypse 36acc73c-8850-40fa-b83e-7babff1a031b
  6. Pc state of decay 2 won't launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc state of decay 2 won't launch: Installed state of decay 2 on pc and the launcher window comes up with the logo and then nothing. Have had this game work on my pc before with no issues so it's nothing hardware related. I...
  7. State of Decay Year 1

in XboX Insiders
    State of Decay Year 1: Anyone else have State of Decay Year 1 completely crash/reboot their PC when trying to return to desktop? submitted by /u/MikeRNevin [link] [comments]
  8. State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue: Hi there, I have done the Trader's legacy 3 times now in the main game and the achievement called Speedy Delivery is still locked. I have waited 72 hours each time, am always connected online...
  9. Problem download State of Decay 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem download State of Decay 2: Hi, I can't download state of decay 2 on xbox game pass for pc I downloaded other games all work but this one always stops at 31.4% and it doesn't go further, I tried on other 2 pc and I have the...
  10. O Jogo State of Decay 2 fechando ao iniciar [Mod Translated - The game State of Decay 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    O Jogo State of Decay 2 fechando ao iniciar [Mod Translated - The game State of Decay 2...: O jogo state of decay 2 fica fechando sozinho, sem mensagem de erro, simplesmente fecha, isso ocorre apos fazer a reinstalação do aplicativo. O jogo abre a tela preta do qual possui a logo, mas...