State of Decay 2 Uninstall Problem

Discus and support State of Decay 2 Uninstall Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi its been years i havent played the game and its still on my Harddisk For some reason i cant delete it The Folder name WindowsApps When Trying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryudo Wincheste, Sep 2, 2019.

1. State of Decay 2 Uninstall Problem

Hi its been years i havent played the game and its still on my Harddisk

For some reason i cant delete it

The Folder name

WindowsApps

When Trying to delete it i get the Message in the picture

and also i have tried to Delete it by useing CMD and Commands useing admin still wont let me

https://imgur.com/jpxHhgE

You Need permission from System to delete

Hope Some one here Can help me out Thanks

:)

Ryudo Wincheste, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Ryudo Wincheste Win User

Cant Uninstall it as its been ages

and my computer have been Reinstalled alot

But somthing is preventing me from deleteing it

Afride of trying to install it again as its allready eating up 30gbof my hdd

and cant afford another 30gb to go to waste
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Ryudo Wincheste,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue uninstalling your copy of State of Decay 2 on your Windows 10 PC. If you haven't already, try following the guide here:

Uninstall Games on Windows 10
    , to properly uninstall the game.

I hope this helps.
  4. IagoDe Castro Win User

state of decay 2 Nao baixa [Translation - State of Decay 2 Not Low]

O problema é no jogo state of decay 2

Ele não esta baixando nada.

Esse problema só deu nele

Translate-The problem is in the game state of Decay 2 He is not downloading anything.

That problem only gave him
  5. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  6. HBK Apex Win User

State of decay 2 black screen

state of Decay 2 is having problems at this current time that may be why it is doing that
Thema:

1. State of Decay 2 Uninstall Problem - Similar Threads - State Decay Uninstall

2. How to find those juggernauts in state of decay 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find those juggernauts in state of decay 2?: Juggernaut is a big zombie that can tank a lot damage. 03a1f4f4-79a4-46f5-ad39-9803ae760076
  3. New update for State of Decay 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New update for State of Decay 2.: Wanted to post this here, for anyone that is interested in State of Decay 2 news. A new update coming March 13. Looks awesome. Link 6814824f-bde0-4b84-8886-8dfcd56c2a94
  4. State of Decay 2 wysokie zużycie procesora 99%[Translation-State of Decay 2 high CPU...

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 wysokie zużycie procesora 99%[Translation-State of Decay 2 high CPU...: Witam po ściągnięciu i zainstalowaniu pojawia się problem z włączeniem gry State of Decay 2. Po uruchomieniu gra zaczyna momentalnie zużywać prawie 100% procesora mój pc : Windows 10 64 bit...
  5. Game state of decay on xbox 360 not appear on my library anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game state of decay on xbox 360 not appear on my library anymore: So.i buy state of decay on my xbox 360 years ago.now that i buy an xbox one dfor my surprise the game is not abble to use anymore.after all...i buy is mkne right?! So why is not on my library...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC, State of Decay 2: Heartland Won't Install, even though I own the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC, State of Decay 2: Heartland Won't Install, even though I own the...: [img] As you can see in the picture I have a problem with this dlc. I own State of Decay 2 and all other dlc for it. I just bought a month of Xbox Game pass for PC, and when I go to download the...
  7. State Of Decay 2 Question

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 Question: Blood Plague how and where do I find it? I need to make a cure but I cant seem to find the zombies who carry it. 88b7b3fb-5e14-4ee9-8508-d5b5810b42de
  8. Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...: I own State of Decay 2 digital but I haven't purchased any DLC for it. For some reason, when I went to reinstall the game, the Heartland DLC shows as purchased in game and as Installed. I also...
  9. state of decay 2

in XBoX on Windows
    state of decay 2: ive reinstalled this game but after the initial splash screens when the press any key to continue comes up i get this error msg, "login failed, saved games could not be retrieved" im playin on a...
  10. State of Decay 2 "Restrictions on your account: Error 1008"

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 "Restrictions on your account: Error 1008": Hello. When playing State of Decay 2, I am experiencing an error when connecting to a friend that says "Cannot connect due to restrictions on your account: error 1008". I have tried fixing this...