State of Decay 2 Uninstall Problem

Discus and support State of Decay 2 Uninstall Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi its been years i havent played the game and its still on my Harddisk For some reason i cant delete it The Folder name WindowsApps When Trying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryudo Wincheste, Sep 2, 2019.

1. State of Decay 2 Uninstall Problem

Hi its been years i havent played the game and its still on my Harddisk

For some reason i cant delete it

The Folder name

WindowsApps

When Trying to delete it i get the Message in the picture

and also i have tried to Delete it by useing CMD and Commands useing admin still wont let me

https://imgur.com/jpxHhgE

You Need permission from System to delete

Hope Some one here Can help me out Thanks

:)

Ryudo Wincheste, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Ryudo Wincheste Win User

Cant Uninstall it as its been ages

and my computer have been Reinstalled alot

But somthing is preventing me from deleteing it

Afride of trying to install it again as its allready eating up 30gbof my hdd

and cant afford another 30gb to go to waste
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi Ryudo Wincheste,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue uninstalling your copy of State of Decay 2 on your Windows 10 PC. If you haven't already, try following the guide here:

Uninstall Games on Windows 10
    , to properly uninstall the game.

I hope this helps.
  4. IagoDe Castro Win User

state of decay 2 Nao baixa [Translation - State of Decay 2 Not Low]

O problema é no jogo state of decay 2

Ele não esta baixando nada.

Esse problema só deu nele

Translate-The problem is in the game state of Decay 2 He is not downloading anything.

That problem only gave him
  5. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  6. HBK Apex Win User

State of decay 2 black screen

state of Decay 2 is having problems at this current time that may be why it is doing that
Thema:

1. State of Decay 2 Uninstall Problem - Similar Threads - State Decay Uninstall

2. State of decay 2 fecha após criar comunidade [Translation - State of decay 2 closes after...

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2 fecha após criar comunidade [Translation - State of decay 2 closes after...: Comprei o state of decay 2, e sempre após clicar no botão de nova comunidade o jogo vai para ma tela de loading e fecha. Alguém sabe como resolver isso? --------- [Mod Translation - I bought...
  3. Synchronizing game date in the cloud (state of decay 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synchronizing game date in the cloud (state of decay 2): Hi, I want to use my save game on my X-bos one instaid of the one thats saved on the cloud. But I only have the option to delete local or both. Is there a way I can delete the cloud and thus...
  4. State of decay 2 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 DLC: So my friend from the UK gifted me a DLC for state of decay and i was wondering if anyone could help me solve this issue f134c9c8-5298-4a0d-aaf2-e419abc401ad
  5. State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received: Hi all! I've been playing the game for over 12 hours, I've killed more than 200 zombies (it would be an achievement), already put numerous backpacks in the closet (another achievement), already...
  6. State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen: Been playing State of Decay 2, xbox one version, for the past couple days. All of the sudden when I go to the Base Screen after a split second it goes black. LB and RB will take you out of it but...
  7. State of Decay 2 Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Crashing: On my laptop (for crossplay), I'll start up the game for heartland and even get to run around for about 1 minute before the whole game crashes on me. I've checked my laptop for viruses or bugs and...
  8. State Of Decay 2 Medicine Skill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay 2 Medicine Skill: How do I get my medicine or medical skill up? I just built a laboratory and I need to cure one of the people in my group. How do I get that up? It needs to be at a 2....
  9. State of decay 2 doesn't have a continue game option after the new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 doesn't have a continue game option after the new update: When i updated state of decay 2 the continue game option from the main menu just vanished and it shows me only the settings option and about the apocalypse 36acc73c-8850-40fa-b83e-7babff1a031b
  10. Pc state of decay 2 won't launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc state of decay 2 won't launch: Installed state of decay 2 on pc and the launcher window comes up with the logo and then nothing. Have had this game work on my pc before with no issues so it's nothing hardware related. I...