State of Decay 2 wysokie zużycie procesora 99%[Translation-State of Decay 2 high CPU...

Discus and support State of Decay 2 wysokie zużycie procesora 99%[Translation-State of Decay 2 high CPU... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Witam po ściągnięciu i zainstalowaniu pojawia się problem z włączeniem gry State of Decay 2. Po uruchomieniu gra zaczyna momentalnie zużywać prawie... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RobertWieczorek, Feb 13, 2020.

1. State of Decay 2 wysokie zużycie procesora 99%[Translation-State of Decay 2 high CPU...

Witam po ściągnięciu i zainstalowaniu pojawia się problem z włączeniem gry State of Decay 2. Po uruchomieniu gra zaczyna momentalnie zużywać prawie 100% procesora mój pc :

Windows 10 64 bit wersja pro kompilacja 1909

pamięć RAM 16GB 3000MHz predator

płyta główna Asus Maximus X Hero

Procesor Intel I7 8700K 3.7 GHz

karta graficzna Asus strix 1080 GTX wersja Advanced

monitor Asus 24 model vg248qe

klawiatura logitech g910

myszka logitech g502 hero

Granie na koncie Xbox Game Pass na PC traci sens w gry, które nie chcą działać prawidłowo, co też nie zdarzyło się nigdy na innych platformach, proszę o pomoc w rozwiązaniu tego problemu

[Translation-Hi, after downloading and installing there is a problem with enabling the game State of Decay 2. When you start the game starts to instantanerate consume almost 100% of the cpu my pc:

Windows 10 64 bit version pro build 1909

16GB 3000MHz predator RAM

Asus Maximus X Hero motherboard

Intel I7 8700K 3.7 GHz Processor

Asus strix 1080 GTX Advanced video card

Asus 24 monitor model vg248qe

logitech g910 keyboard

logitech g502 hero mouse

Playing xbox game pass on PC loses meaning in games that do not want to work properly, which has never happened on other platforms, please help in solving this problem]

:)

RobertWieczorek, Feb 13, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

State of Decay 2 wysokie zużycie procesora 99%[Translation-State of Decay 2 high CPU consumption 99%]

Hi Robert,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have a high CPU usage when playing State of Decay. Is this the only game it does it on? Have you made your all aspects of the PC are up to date like graphics/video and sound cards software etc.?

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  4. Cathalman1973 Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
    Alright, thanks.
  5. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
  6. IagoDe Castro Win User

state of decay 2 Nao baixa [Translation - State of Decay 2 Not Low]

O problema é no jogo state of decay 2

Ele não esta baixando nada.

Esse problema só deu nele

Translate-The problem is in the game state of Decay 2 He is not downloading anything.

That problem only gave him
Thema:

State of Decay 2 wysokie zużycie procesora 99%[Translation-State of Decay 2 high CPU...

1. State of Decay 2 wysokie zużycie procesora 99%[Translation-State of Decay 2 high CPU... - Similar Threads - State Decay wysokie

2. How to find those juggernauts in state of decay 2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find those juggernauts in state of decay 2?: Juggernaut is a big zombie that can tank a lot damage. 03a1f4f4-79a4-46f5-ad39-9803ae760076
  3. New update for State of Decay 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New update for State of Decay 2.: Wanted to post this here, for anyone that is interested in State of Decay 2 news. A new update coming March 13. Looks awesome. Link 6814824f-bde0-4b84-8886-8dfcd56c2a94
  4. Game state of decay on xbox 360 not appear on my library anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game state of decay on xbox 360 not appear on my library anymore: So.i buy state of decay on my xbox 360 years ago.now that i buy an xbox one dfor my surprise the game is not abble to use anymore.after all...i buy is mkne right?! So why is not on my library...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC, State of Decay 2: Heartland Won't Install, even though I own the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC, State of Decay 2: Heartland Won't Install, even though I own the...: [img] As you can see in the picture I have a problem with this dlc. I own State of Decay 2 and all other dlc for it. I just bought a month of Xbox Game pass for PC, and when I go to download the...
  6. State Of Decay 2 Question

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 Question: Blood Plague how and where do I find it? I need to make a cure but I cant seem to find the zombies who carry it. 88b7b3fb-5e14-4ee9-8508-d5b5810b42de
  7. Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Heartland DLC (State of Decay 2) shows on my account even though I haven't...: I own State of Decay 2 digital but I haven't purchased any DLC for it. For some reason, when I went to reinstall the game, the Heartland DLC shows as purchased in game and as Installed. I also...
  8. state of decay 2

in XBoX on Windows
    state of decay 2: ive reinstalled this game but after the initial splash screens when the press any key to continue comes up i get this error msg, "login failed, saved games could not be retrieved" im playin on a...
  9. State of Decay 2 "Restrictions on your account: Error 1008"

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 "Restrictions on your account: Error 1008": Hello. When playing State of Decay 2, I am experiencing an error when connecting to a friend that says "Cannot connect due to restrictions on your account: error 1008". I have tried fixing this...
  10. state of decay 2 code 1008

in XBoX on Windows
    state of decay 2 code 1008: so, me and my friend play state of decay a lot but recently he got an error code 1008 and he can't join. We are both on pc. Any ideas to help? 8039d265-2d8a-4569-8f0e-962035bb8dba