State of Decay 2

Discus and support State of Decay 2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm having issues with State of Decay 2. I did the uninstall and followed all the steps. I was able to play it once but subsequent attempts to launch... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mike{}Williams, Apr 3, 2020.

1. State of Decay 2

I'm having issues with State of Decay 2. I did the uninstall and followed all the steps. I was able to play it once but subsequent attempts to launch the game pop up an error that the game cannot be found. I enjoy the game but your new Juggernaut edition
    seems to have broken it and I cannot play.

:)

Mike{}Williams, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  3. Cathalman1973 Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
    Alright, thanks.
  4. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
  5. TakiREBEL Win User

State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of Decay 2)

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2

or

7. Open the Windows Store and search for State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition???
  6. Mister Cazador Win User

Code for State of Decay Year One Survival Edition

Hi there buttergod16, thanks for reaching out.

Customers who pre-ordered
    State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition
    will receive a code for State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition in their Xbox Live message center shortly before the launch of State of Decay 2 so there's no reason to worry.

We hope that helps :)
Thema:

State of Decay 2

1. State of Decay 2 - Similar Threads - State Decay

2. Previously Purchased Copy of State of Decay 2 Missing from Downloads and Order History

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously Purchased Copy of State of Decay 2 Missing from Downloads and Order History: I had a previously pre-ordered and downloaded a copy of State of Decay 2 on the Microsoft Store in 2018. I still have the order confirmation email. I cannot find this copy anymore in my previous...
  3. State Of Decay 2 - Heartland achievements bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay 2 - Heartland achievements bug: Hi, Sorry by advance if my english is not right, Some of my SoD2 Heartland achievements have never been unlocked, even though the conditions are met (in March 2020). Here are the names of these...
  4. states of decay jungernaut edition com falta de conteudo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    states of decay jungernaut edition com falta de conteudo: eu tenho states of decay jungernaut edition (que no caso vem com todas as dlcs do jogo) e realmente recebo todas, porem o idependence pack não aparece, eu ja tetei baiar manualmente porem ****...
  5. State of decay 2 I cant play multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2 I cant play multiplayer: So my problem is that when i try to Host/join session it doesnt work.... When I try to Host it say "Error session" When I try to Join session it say "Failed to join code: 1005" I tried...
  6. State of decay 2 Co-Op not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    State of decay 2 Co-Op not working: Hi. I'm trying to join in on someone else's state of decay 2 game and my xbox keeps telling me that I'm not allowed to and the game keeps crashing in saying something went wrong. The game is game...
  7. Windows Store - Cant download more than 404mb of State Of Decay 2 on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Store - Cant download more than 404mb of State Of Decay 2 on PC.: Whenever I try to download state of decay 2 it gets to 404mb then stops giving me an error "We couldn't connect you to the service" Code: 0x800704C6 I can download other games fine. I just...
  8. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Launch Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition Launch Issue: Please help!!! I am trying to play State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition on my PC. I was able to successfully install the game and play the first time. I was only able to host games, but could not...
  9. State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition Download 100 %, Installation Fehlermeldung

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition Download 100 %, Installation Fehlermeldung: Hallo zusammen, ich versuche seit 3 Tagen State of Decay 2 Juggernaut Edition zu installieren. Ich habe den XBox Game Pass Ultimate abonniert. Auf meinem Laptop funktionierte die Installation...
  10. STATE OF DECAY 2 - JUGGERNAUT EDITION

in XBoX on Windows
    STATE OF DECAY 2 - JUGGERNAUT EDITION: BOA NOITE ESTOU TENDO MTOS PROBLEMAS NA HORA DA INSTALAÇÃO DO JOGO NO PC TENHO JOGADO SISTEMATICAMENTE, PORÉM POR MAIS DE 5X TIVE QUE REINSTALA-LO SEM NENHUM MOTIVO APARENTE SIMPLESMENTE O JOGO...