State of Decay Year 1

Discus and support State of Decay Year 1 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else have State of Decay Year 1 completely crash/reboot their PC when trying to return to desktop? submitted by /u/MikeRNevin [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MikeRNevin, Jul 18, 2019.

1. State of Decay Year 1

Anyone else have State of Decay Year 1 completely crash/reboot their PC when trying to return to desktop?

submitted by /u/MikeRNevin
    [link] [comments]

/u/MikeRNevin, Jul 18, 2019
  2. xFlamingSquiDx Win User

State of decay 2 ultimate edition promo

For now just wait but that is the standard time here is some more info -

State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition -
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/State-of-Decay-2-Ultimate-Edition/9N1X7CD94CHM?rtc=1

3. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  4. Spazpol Win User

Game Store Help in transfering games

So I've already bout State of Decay 1 on the Xbox 360, but I can't download it onto my Xbox 1, why?
    The xbox one version is a separate title and would require you to purchase that version. The 360 version is not backwards compatible. State of decay year one edition is a separate title with separate achievements
  5. Exar0s Win User

Recommend me a game!

State of Decay is a day 1 for me. I've been keeping up with that title for years. I also played and loved the Walking Dead series.
  6. Cathalman1973 Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
    Alright, thanks.
Thema:

State of Decay Year 1

1. State of Decay Year 1 - Similar Threads - State Decay

2. State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen: Been playing State of Decay 2, xbox one version, for the past couple days. All of the sudden when I go to the Base Screen after a split second it goes black. LB and RB will take you out of it but...
  3. State of Decay 2 Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Crashing: On my laptop (for crossplay), I'll start up the game for heartland and even get to run around for about 1 minute before the whole game crashes on me. I've checked my laptop for viruses or bugs and...
  4. State Of Decay 2 Medicine Skill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay 2 Medicine Skill: How do I get my medicine or medical skill up? I just built a laboratory and I need to cure one of the people in my group. How do I get that up? It needs to be at a 2....
  5. State of decay 2 doesn't have a continue game option after the new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 doesn't have a continue game option after the new update: When i updated state of decay 2 the continue game option from the main menu just vanished and it shows me only the settings option and about the apocalypse 36acc73c-8850-40fa-b83e-7babff1a031b
  6. Pc state of decay 2 won't launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc state of decay 2 won't launch: Installed state of decay 2 on pc and the launcher window comes up with the logo and then nothing. Have had this game work on my pc before with no issues so it's nothing hardware related. I...
  7. State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 achievement unlocking issue: Hi there, I have done the Trader's legacy 3 times now in the main game and the achievement called Speedy Delivery is still locked. I have waited 72 hours each time, am always connected online...
  8. Problem download State of Decay 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem download State of Decay 2: Hi, I can't download state of decay 2 on xbox game pass for pc I downloaded other games all work but this one always stops at 31.4% and it doesn't go further, I tried on other 2 pc and I have the...
  9. O Jogo State of Decay 2 fechando ao iniciar [Mod Translated - The game State of Decay 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    O Jogo State of Decay 2 fechando ao iniciar [Mod Translated - The game State of Decay 2...: O jogo state of decay 2 fica fechando sozinho, sem mensagem de erro, simplesmente fecha, isso ocorre apos fazer a reinstalação do aplicativo. O jogo abre a tela preta do qual possui a logo, mas...
  10. Erro no jogo State of Decay 2 [Mod Translated - Error in the game State of Decay 2]

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro no jogo State of Decay 2 [Mod Translated - Error in the game State of Decay 2]: Fiz o download tudo certo junto com a instalação, dentro do game pass Beta windows, portanto na hora de abrir, o jogo nao abre e nao acontece nada, sendo assim impossivel de jogar. [Mod...