State of Decay Year 1

Discus and support State of Decay Year 1 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else have State of Decay Year 1 completely crash/reboot their PC when trying to return to desktop? submitted by /u/MikeRNevin [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MikeRNevin, Jul 18, 2019.

1. State of Decay Year 1

Anyone else have State of Decay Year 1 completely crash/reboot their PC when trying to return to desktop?

submitted by /u/MikeRNevin
    [link] [comments]

/u/MikeRNevin, Jul 18, 2019
  2. xFlamingSquiDx Win User

State of decay 2 ultimate edition promo

For now just wait but that is the standard time here is some more info -

State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition -
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/State-of-Decay-2-Ultimate-Edition/9N1X7CD94CHM?rtc=1

3. AuraWolf Win User

Games you didnt think you would like but turned out being your favorite!?

State Of Decay, I saw a friend playing it & gave it a download, ended up loving it and bought the State Of Decay YOSE on Xbox One and State Of Decay 2 years later.
  4. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  5. Spazpol Win User

Game Store Help in transfering games

So I've already bout State of Decay 1 on the Xbox 360, but I can't download it onto my Xbox 1, why?
    The xbox one version is a separate title and would require you to purchase that version. The 360 version is not backwards compatible. State of decay year one edition is a separate title with separate achievements
  6. Exar0s Win User

Recommend me a game!

State of Decay is a day 1 for me. I've been keeping up with that title for years. I also played and loved the Walking Dead series.
Thema:

State of Decay Year 1

1. State of Decay Year 1 - Similar Threads - State Decay

2. State of Decay 2 PC control issues

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 PC control issues: Recently started playing SOD2 using keyboard and mouse. Having major game breaking issues. 1. Even though game looks full screen if my mouse strays too far to the top of my screen it activates...
  3. State of decay 2 fecha após criar comunidade [Translation - State of decay 2 closes after...

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2 fecha após criar comunidade [Translation - State of decay 2 closes after...: Comprei o state of decay 2, e sempre após clicar no botão de nova comunidade o jogo vai para ma tela de loading e fecha. Alguém sabe como resolver isso? --------- [Mod Translation - I bought...
  4. Synchronizing game date in the cloud (state of decay 2)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synchronizing game date in the cloud (state of decay 2): Hi, I want to use my save game on my X-bos one instaid of the one thats saved on the cloud. But I only have the option to delete local or both. Is there a way I can delete the cloud and thus...
  5. State of decay 2 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 DLC: So my friend from the UK gifted me a DLC for state of decay and i was wondering if anyone could help me solve this issue f134c9c8-5298-4a0d-aaf2-e419abc401ad
  6. State of Decay 2 Uninstall Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Uninstall Problem: Hi its been years i havent played the game and its still on my Harddisk For some reason i cant delete it The Folder name WindowsApps When Trying to delete it i get the Message in the...
  7. State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received

in XBoX on Windows
    State Of Decay 2 Achievement unlocked in game but not received: Hi all! I've been playing the game for over 12 hours, I've killed more than 200 zombies (it would be an achievement), already put numerous backpacks in the closet (another achievement), already...
  8. State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Black Screen at Base Screen: Been playing State of Decay 2, xbox one version, for the past couple days. All of the sudden when I go to the Base Screen after a split second it goes black. LB and RB will take you out of it but...
  9. State of Decay 2 Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2 Crashing: On my laptop (for crossplay), I'll start up the game for heartland and even get to run around for about 1 minute before the whole game crashes on me. I've checked my laptop for viruses or bugs and...
  10. State Of Decay 2 Medicine Skill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay 2 Medicine Skill: How do I get my medicine or medical skill up? I just built a laboratory and I need to cure one of the people in my group. How do I get that up? It needs to be at a 2....