State selection in billing address

Discus and support State selection in billing address in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to make a purchase using gift cards but the system won't finalize my purchase without a billing address. I'm able to enter my address but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobertUrey, Apr 13, 2020.

1. RobertUrey
    RobertUrey Guest

I'm trying to make a purchase using gift cards but the system won't finalize my purchase without a billing address. I'm able to enter my address but it is not giving me my state [MD] as an option. I only have a few states that starts with A. Please help.....

:)

RobertUrey, Apr 13, 2020
  2. EE BeZzLeSb0sS Win User

I can’t select my state for the billing address for Xbox one

You can try to log into support.xbox.com on your phone or computer and put your billing info in. Once you have updated the info it will update your xbox. Hopefully this will fix your problem

Happy gaming
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Set up a payment method via your computer.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Lucky!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that this situation can be frustrating but, I will be happy to assist you with it today! Just to clarify, are you trying to add billing info on your console while also adding a credit or debit card on
    your account? If so, I would suggest trying to
    add or update your info
    on the website first. If that doesn't work either I would then suggest troubleshooting your console. You can try to

Power Cycle
    the console to see if that resolves the issue.

If you have any further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reply back letting us know. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. {Parity} Win User

What state do you need for your billing address?
  6. MonoKilleR999 Win User

problems when selecting state/province in billing

i have got your same problem but i am British
Thema:

1. State selection in billing address - Similar Threads - State selection billing

2. Xbox account keeps billing tax from a state where I don't live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account keeps billing tax from a state where I don't live: I reside in a state (Montana) where there is no sales tax. Every time I make a purchase (I use PayPal, which draws from my Montana-based bank account and debit/credit cards) from the Xbox Store...
  3. xbox app is broken/in glitched state?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox app is broken/in glitched state?: is anyone else having issues with the xbox app just not functioning, continuously being signed out, none of the tabs loading, trying to save screenshots breaks the app into a frozen state is...
  4. Previously Purchased Copy of State of Decay 2 Missing from Downloads and Order History

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously Purchased Copy of State of Decay 2 Missing from Downloads and Order History: I had a previously pre-ordered and downloaded a copy of State of Decay 2 on the Microsoft Store in 2018. I still have the order confirmation email. I cannot find this copy anymore in my previous...
  5. State Of Decay 2 - Heartland achievements bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State Of Decay 2 - Heartland achievements bug: Hi, Sorry by advance if my english is not right, Some of my SoD2 Heartland achievements have never been unlocked, even though the conditions are met (in March 2020). Here are the names of these...
  6. states of decay jungernaut edition com falta de conteudo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    states of decay jungernaut edition com falta de conteudo: eu tenho states of decay jungernaut edition (que no caso vem com todas as dlcs do jogo) e realmente recebo todas, porem o idependence pack não aparece, eu ja tetei baiar manualmente porem ****...
  7. I can’t select my state for the billing address for Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t select my state for the billing address for Xbox one: I tried to buy a game off my xbox but i had to set up the billing address. One of the questions on there asked for my state but i couldn’t select my state, instead it gave me 4 different states....
  8. System doesn't have the Armed Forces Pacific (AP) option available for selection as a state.

in XBoX Accessibility
    System doesn't have the Armed Forces Pacific (AP) option available for selection as a state.: I am attempting to add a new credit card for a payment option since my previous ones have expired. However as I'm trying to add the billing address it doesn't give all the options for the state...
  9. Won't let me select my state when entering payment info?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me select my state when entering payment info?: I'm trying to add a credit card as a payment option to buy the Fallout 4 Season Pass and everything's fine except for the part where, when I press 'A' on 'New South Wales' (my state), when it asks...
  10. problems when selecting state/province in billing

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems when selecting state/province in billing: I live in Australia and I am trying to purchase a tv series on xbox videos on my pc (have also tried unsuccessfully on xbox music on pc). When I click on the one I want to buy a pop up appears...