State share/ crowd play

Discus and support State share/ crowd play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know yet if microsoft plans to add state share in the same way steam has via streaming, and allowing us to play local only games with our... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE, Nov 14, 2019.

1. State share/ crowd play

Does anyone know yet if microsoft plans to add state share in the same way steam has via streaming, and allowing us to play local only games with our friends as a shared screen?

This makes sense to do as their streaming is more stable than stadia currently and would be a huge oversight of feature

Im just curious if anyone knows if theres any news on this front, I know on mixer you can "share your controller"

So the implementation isn't far off, but it's not the same as playing local only games togrther via A crowd stream witb your friends Personally I have tons that I wish were online but the devs of said games were too small in most cases to make online features available

submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE
    [link] [comments]

/u/MARBLEGARBAGE, Nov 14, 2019
  2. UneasyJmitchell Win User

2/200 domination

^^Its the SAME EXACT crowd playing BOTH. (99% anyways) @ the others--I know some people play the objectives hard, I was just stating this CoD crowd in general is terribad for that type stuff.
  3. UneasyJmitchell Win User

hows titanBore doing then

Suppossedly at Pax they (Respawn) stated they are getting Titanfall into the eSports genre', so I am guessing itll be MLG Titanfall gamers in the crowd (community) as if they werent already here.
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

Over crowded

yeah....whats with the servers....top 10 says full...the rest empty....nothing in between....no partially full......this must be DICE/EA's standard marketing scheme ....make the servers SUCK so bad the players with be chomping at the bit for rentals....you
    know it's coming.....hooray....swapping chEAp corporate douchebaggary for player controlled douchebaggary
  5. Kevlegs Win User

Over crowded

"if anything I say offends you ...TOO BAD... go smack your momma because she raised a wimp" lol..

Yeah the queue thing is a pain
  6. Hellfire IRL Win User

Over crowded

There's been a few 'new' problems over the past few days where it looks like all the servers are either full or empty, putting you into ridiculous queues. Only solution I've found is keep trying then stick to the game you're in. This is probably a high
    player volume thing, should even out soon I'd hope.
Thema:

State share/ crowd play

1. State share/ crowd play - Similar Threads - State share crowd

2. 아이핀 발급불가능 상태에서 인증요구[Translation-Require authentication in a state where eyepins cannot be...

in XBoX on Windows
    아이핀 발급불가능 상태에서 인증요구[Translation-Require authentication in a state where eyepins cannot be...: 아이핀을 발급받지 못하는 해외거주자인데 엑스박스 라이브 기능을 쓰 니 아얘 로그인조차 못하게 해놨네요 이걸 어떻게 하면 까요 엑원 사 돈모으 있는데 이러면 살 마음이 싹 사라집니다 [Translation- I'm an overseas resident who doesn't get an iPin, but I want to use the Xbox...
  3. Game streaming from console not working for me, even though FAQ states that the UK is supported

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming from console not working for me, even though FAQ states that the UK is supported: [IMG] submitted by /u/NinjaFlee [link] [comments]
  4. Minesweeper does not recogniza Premium state

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minesweeper does not recogniza Premium state: I bought premium of Minesweeper, though it starts in free advertising mode. If I try to purchase again, the system refuses, because I already purchased for it. Any idea to reset it to the correct...
  5. state of decay 2 probleme de save[state of decay 2 probleme de save]

in XBoX on Windows
    state of decay 2 probleme de save[state of decay 2 probleme de save]: bonjour mon problème est que quand je lance ma campagne le jeux refuse de sauvegardé ma partie je voudrais savoir pourquoi merci [Translation - Hello my problem is that when I launch my...
  6. State of mind crashes on pc (gamepass)

in XBoX on Windows
    State of mind crashes on pc (gamepass): So I started playing State of mind today where a few hours into it, it started to freeze and then crash. everything is upto date on my machine. any else experience the same problem? Operating...
  7. state of decay one pc beta is not installable or there now.

in XboX Insiders
    state of decay one pc beta is not installable or there now.: wondering why the insider xbox app isn't showing it and why its been taken from my account. I am using the preview gaming build from the insider app. submitted by /u/tallestdavid [link] [comments]
  8. State of decay 2 download error

in XBoX on Windows
    State of decay 2 download error: Hello, when I tried to download state of decay 2 error 0x80004005 came out to me and I could not download it, I tried to uninstall xbox (beta) and it did not give me much help...
  9. State of decay 2 ultimate edition game sharing question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of decay 2 ultimate edition game sharing question: Hi, my friend that is nice enough to system share with me recently purchased state of decay 2 ultimate edition. However, while I do have the game on my games and apps screen it says it comes out...
  10. Multiple Xbox One's, Different States, Sharing Games???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox One's, Different States, Sharing Games???: My son and I share an Xbox One currently, I have digital games and he has his digital games. I am leaving the state for a while and want to get him his own console and would like to have it setup...