Static and drop outs in audio while streaming with wired headset, no matter what controller...

Discus and support Static and drop outs in audio while streaming with wired headset, no matter what controller... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I'm playing games without streaming, I don't have any issues with static with my wired headset and wired or wireless controllers. When I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheDruce, Jan 3, 2020.

1. TheDruce
    TheDruce Guest

Static and drop outs in audio while streaming with wired headset, no matter what controller...

When I'm playing games without streaming, I don't have any issues with static with my wired headset and wired or wireless controllers. When I'm streaming on Mixer, especially "busy" games like COD Modern Warfare, I get static and audio drop outs in my headset
    and on stream. (In the stream, the game audio still comes through but not my mic audio, while I hear nothing through the headset during the drop outs.) The issue gets worse the longer a stream goes on.

On a side note, I always completely power down my XBox One X when I'm done playing. I've done the power reset with disconnecting the power, for no change. I had bought the wired controller because I thought my interference was with using the wireless controller,
    but that also was no change. I recently upgraded my internet upload speed, and that didn't fix the audio issue. A streamer friend suggested that it's probably the headset, but I'm afraid that if I buy another set, I'll have the same issue.

Is it probably the headset? I use a Hyper Cloud Stinger. I'm willing to get a wireless headset if one of the $75-100 ones will fix the issue.

Anyone else have this issue? How did you fix it? Any suggestions on what to try?

Thanks.

:)

TheDruce, Jan 3, 2020
  2. VALENTINO 02 Win User

Static and drop outs in audio while streaming with wired headset, no matter what controller I use

If you have it with multiple controllers the issue is most likely the headset. My suggestion would be to buy a new one but keep the receipt so if that isn't the issue you can always bring it back and get a refund for it, make sure you know the store's
    refund policy before you buy it of course.

I hope this helps and you figure it out. If it isn't please reply back and I'll see if I can find another solution.
  3. MatthewBeall Win User

Streaming to computer: controller and headset issues

Ok, so I figured out that to get game audio/chat to work while streaming, we had to hook the controller up to the computer we are streaming to via USB. The headset stayed plugged into the controller. Yay! Game audio AND chat!

NEXT PROBLEM: there seems to be no way to control game volume/chat volume while streaming. We have mute chat at the top, but that is all. The computer volume controls do not affect the stream, and the volume controls on the controller adapter also seem to
    do nothing.

How do you control game/chat volume while streaming?
  4. MatthewBeall Win User

Streaming to computer: controller and headset issues

Haabit

We are also playing in the same room. If we try to keep the controller hooked up to the xbox one with the headset hooked up to the controller, when we start streaming the audio completely cuts out of the headset.. Not sure what is going on. I'll try again
    today to verify that..
  5. Esdese Cg Win User

Headset Adapter Static ONLY when using Micro-USB (instead of batteries)

Hi, I have the same problem as laser it seems or similar , I'm using a scuf controller and I'm trying to play wired and when i plug it into the controller with or without the batteries a constant static noise is present. Without the usb connected theres
    no static noise when the batteries are in but i want to play with wired. The headset I'm using is the turtle beach headsets x12's through the headset adaptor.

I don't know what to do, any suggestions or solutions ?
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Headset

Is it a wired or wireless headset?

If wired, try making sure the audio port on the controller is clean as well.
Thema:

1. Static and drop outs in audio while streaming with wired headset, no matter what controller... - Similar Threads - Static drop outs

2. Xbox One X makes static noises while playing games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X makes static noises while playing games.: I just purchased an Xbox One X for my 4k tv that I had for several months. When I play a game it makes a weird noise that either comes from my tv speakers or screen of my tv. It doesn't matter if...
  3. Static in party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static in party: After I downloaded the dolby app, I hear static in people's voice while I'm in a party, but if we go to game chat it's all clear. I only hear the static when in a party. Ever since, I also cannot...
  4. Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App: Party Chat issue. Constant Static Sound?: Whenever I try to get into a party with my friends on Xbox Console Companion, they tell me that they're hearing a constant "ear-rape" static sound from my end. They can still hear me talk, my mic...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition static audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition static audio: I have been trying to play Minecraft windows 10 edition but every time I try the audio is static any help would be nice d54f0d28-f289-4dd3-9a7f-6c1fbaef6eef
  6. my panasonic support hdr static/dynamic, for xbox one X selected static or dynamic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    my panasonic support hdr static/dynamic, for xbox one X selected static or dynamic?: MY PANASONIC DYNAMIC STATIC HDR SUPPORT, WHICH IS COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX ONE X STATIC OR DYNAMIC? 22f25148-34fc-48f6-9988-cf3f47189d66
  7. Game Bar Gameplay Recording Causes Static In Internal Audio That Is Not There When Recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Gameplay Recording Causes Static In Internal Audio That Is Not There When Recording: I am using the Windows 10 Game Bar overlay to record gameplay footage. Everything works smoothly during recording, but when I go back and watch the video, generally at around 14 minutes in, the...
  8. Static when using the Xbox Companion App for party chat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Static when using the Xbox Companion App for party chat.: So, I have never had this issue before. I was trying to talk to my friends via the Xbox app on Windows 10. However, they would continuously hear a static noise coming from my mic when I was not...
  9. Payday 2 Red 'Static'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payday 2 Red 'Static': I am playing with the same system, same TV and same everything else that I have played Payday 2 with for over a year now. I played it last week and it was fine. I tried to play last night and...
  10. X box one s static at startup, noises during gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one s static at startup, noises during gaming: Good afternoon all. I have an Xbox one S that upon start up make some screaching noise through the speakers that sounds like static or white noise. It doesn’t do it every time. But when it does...