Static Mic/Headset

Discus and support Static Mic/Headset in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Static Mic/Headset Could be a number of things. I've never owned a turtle beach headset because the quality is so bad. I've tried a few out and they... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ManualSpade2052, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Static Mic/Headset

Static Mic/Headset
    Could be a number of things. I've never owned a turtle beach headset because the quality is so bad.

I've tried a few out and they feel so cheap.

:)

ManualSpade2052, Aug 29, 2019
  2. MetalNutz Win User

Static Mic/Headset

Could be a number of things. I've never owned a turtle beach headset because the quality is so bad.

I've tried a few out and they feel so cheap.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Static Mic/Headset

be sure to let us know how that goes, hopefully it resolves the issue.
  4. Zero420override Win User

Static Mic/Headset

I had this exact issue with my Turtle Beaches when I lived in an apartment complex. They were wireless and it turns out that there was to much electrical noise (other random electronic signals) so I had to move my Xbox. Also a common issue is dust inside
    the headphone jack port, just spray some compressed air in there to be sure. I hope that this helps
  5. jediknightanon Win User

Static Mic/Headset

Basing off what you said, it seems like it might be the headphone jack itself. Those cable tend to wear out quickly when used extensively. Could be the wiring has come undone. I would suggest just replacing the cable.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Static Mic/Headset

Have you checked the headset jack for any damage?

I'm just thinking that there could be some slight damage to the connectors since you sometimes accidentally rip it out.
Thema:

Static Mic/Headset

1. Static Mic/Headset - Similar Threads - Static Mic Headset

2. new mic goes static only in xbox chat

in XBoX on Windows
    new mic goes static only in xbox chat: I recently got a new headset (hyperx cloud) and it works with everything (discord, skype and in game chat) but whenever I join an xbox party it goes static and hurts my friends ears I've tried a...
  3. Strange Mic Static in chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange Mic Static in chat: I apologize for the wall of text but this issue is very strange and Id rather explain in detail. I recently bought a brand new Astro A50 headset and am having some issues 2 months into owning...
  4. Headphones produce static when Mic is unmuted but do not when muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones produce static when Mic is unmuted but do not when muted: When the Mic is set to muted on the adapter for my controller the audio is perfect but as soon as I unmute there is constant static through my headphones which obvioisly prevents me from...
  5. Static in my headphones On my mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static in my headphones On my mic: I hear these crackling sounds in my Mic. I can't hear when people talk and they can hear it. It is super loud and it happens every time I move my controller. They I have to toggle the mic cord to...
  6. Mic issues in party chat , While mic is muted people hear static off me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic issues in party chat , While mic is muted people hear static off me.: So this is a bit of a different problem that just started happening . When I am in a party chat , Mic muted , even double muted by the headset and by the external cord , people still have...
  7. Friends tell me my mic makes noises, and i dont hear the noises/static while using the windows ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends tell me my mic makes noises, and i dont hear the noises/static while using the windows ...: So i recently bought a pc not to long ago and i started using the windows 10 party system on my computer, I join a party and my friends tell me that my mic is making static noises as if it sounded...
  8. Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic is producing Static or Doesn't hear anything at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic is producing Static or Doesn't hear anything at all: It seems that I keep getting told that my mic is producing static noise/ Crackling noises or sometimes my mic doesn't hear me. Please help if you know of fix./ I have tired various fixes: Unplug...
  9. Xbox One Mic makes others hear loud Pops and Static

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Mic makes others hear loud Pops and Static: Having a problem with my Xbox One mic...I think. When in a party chat I am able to hear everything just fine but I have to hold the cable/controller a certain way for the other members of my party...
  10. Chat headset (Both stereo and original) mics not working, give out static

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat headset (Both stereo and original) mics not working, give out static: My chat headset mics provide static to those within my party and when i remove the headsets, i receive static through my tv. I cannot hear the static that the party chat members tell me about and...