Static noise from headset audio and Also TV Audio

Discus and support Static noise from headset audio and Also TV Audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im getting this static noises with the wireless adapter, its jot the headset it works perfect on anything else. IIt's jot the controller either since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cYp Cerberus, Apr 4, 2015.

1. cYp Cerberus
    cYp Cerberus Guest

Im getting this static noises with the wireless adapter, its jot the headset it works perfect on anything else. IIt's jot the controller either since its new. I unplugg the controller and the same thing happens with the TV audio.

Some very annoying cut out of sound then static its driving me nuts. I have seen post about this from this month last year and there is still problems. No point im keeping this system if I can't stand the sound of it

:)

cYp Cerberus, Apr 4, 2015
  2. Xbox One headset question

I just got a new (cheap) headset for my Xbox One. My TV audio comes through both my TV and the headset. How do I just make the audio from the TV come through the TV, and not the headset?

Thanks.

Berserker2013, Apr 4, 2015
  3. icehound18
    icehound18 Guest
    Can't get game audio on my headset

I've purchased a turtle Beach X11 Headset to use on my XBOX 360 and want to use it for Game audio and mic audio.

I currently connect my console to the tv via HDMI and plug it in as described in the headset instructions.

I can hear the Mic audio but can't seem to get the in game audio to play through the headset as it still plays through the TV.

I've plugged in the following

1. HDMI cable from console to TV

2. Plugged in Headset USB to console plugged green audio cable from headset to Red and White Audio lead

3. Plugged in red and white Audio to component audio output (Only red and White audio on TV).

The only other option I can see is to use the green audio cable in the TV headphone socket.

What am I doing wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated

icehound18, Apr 4, 2015
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

My xbox is producing no sound second day in a row

Is the no audio limited to your headset only, or is there also no audio through TV?
  5. Viking360 Win User

Audio on both Headset and TV Speakers

FYI, on my original Xbox one
    when I plug in a headset into the controller the audio is redirected from the TV/HDMI to Headset and then when unplugged the audio is returned to the TV/HDMI.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Headset problem on Xbox controllers

Hi Derrick,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend adjusting the mic monitoring. The more you move the bar to the left the less noise your mic picks up. Also, you could set the settings to have audio come through the headset only. This will eliminate a lot of
    background noise from the TV.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. LGN Mike Win User

Turtle Beach X31 wireless headset problem

go to youtube and look at someone setting up a x31 headset, and you dont need the audio to your TV as long as its in the xbox360 and your pic of the TV you will get the audio from the headset.
  8. fischerfoto Win User

Stereo Headset adapter...crackling audio

Hi Skitals!

I was having the same problem... Even in a Race on Forza 5 the audio cuts at randon moments, some time it cuts several times in a row and then back to normal working for a randon period... I get the MS Xbox One Stereo Headset bundle (Adapter + Headset).
    I my case, the only issues was the audio cuts and randon controller freezes, my headset don't produce static, noise or anything like that.
Thema:

1. Static noise from headset audio and Also TV Audio - Similar Threads - Static noise headset

2. Xbox power cable static/sparking noises

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox power cable static/sparking noises: I’m prolly gonna get a new power cable anyways, but my xbox one x power cable will make spark noises when it enters the slot. I can get it to work most of the time but the only real info i need to...
  3. Xbox One X makes static noises while playing games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X makes static noises while playing games.: I just purchased an Xbox One X for my 4k tv that I had for several months. When I play a game it makes a weird noise that either comes from my tv speakers or screen of my tv. It doesn't matter if...
  4. X box one s static at startup, noises during gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one s static at startup, noises during gaming: Good afternoon all. I have an Xbox one S that upon start up make some screaching noise through the speakers that sounds like static or white noise. It doesn’t do it every time. But when it does...
  5. Headset is making a static noise, and can't get rid of it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset is making a static noise, and can't get rid of it.: My current setup is an Xbox One X, Turtle Beach XO One headset, Turtle Beach adapter. Whenever I play on Xbox Live, other people in the party complain that when I talk, my voice also picks up a...
  6. Fable 2 audio bugs and static noise.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 audio bugs and static noise.: So playing through Fable 2 I get some Static noises. and blasting noise. Also the villagers will talk but be super slurred and a lot o frame skipping happens. Does anyone else have this...
  7. my xbox one stereo headset is static noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one stereo headset is static noise: my Xbox one stereo headset doing static noises when im talking in a party and I don’t wanna buy a new one so how do I fix it. aa6ee95d-b104-4170-b9b6-2c0586a04650
  8. Xbox One headset adapter to PC line in for audio on PC creates static noise?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One headset adapter to PC line in for audio on PC creates static noise?: Hi, I was wondering if anyone could explain what is causing my problem. I have my xbox one by my desk hooked up to my monitor and I use my PC to record what I play using an Elgato HD. When I am...
  9. My Turtle Beach Ear Force DX12 headset has static white noise crackling popping sound when the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Turtle Beach Ear Force DX12 headset has static white noise crackling popping sound when the ...: I managed to narrow down my static problem as specific as possible. The sound is absolutely perfect with no static unless I plug in the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit cable while I am playing. Without...
  10. Microsoft Xbox One Headset Static / Popping noises

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One Headset Static / Popping noises: Hey guys, Just got an xbox one with titanfall. Purchased the official microsoft xbox one headset to accompany it. Updated firmware on the control and plugged in. Suddenly the sound gets these...