Static Screen on Xbox one S

Discus and support Static Screen on Xbox one S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] After trying everything I can think of this still won't go away, I've tried unplugging it, Turning it on and off and etc and it won't work, Any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by R3pherade, Aug 27, 2019.

1. R3pherade
    R3pherade Guest

Static Screen on Xbox one S [​IMG]

After trying everything I can think of this still won't go away, I've tried unplugging it, Turning it on and off and etc and it won't work, Any Ideas?

:)

R3pherade, Aug 27, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

If you unplug your xbox from the TV, then power cycle TV and use the TV remote menu or setup button do you still get static when in that screen?
  3. R3pherade Win User

Tried this with and still the same sadly.
  4. Zero420override Win User

This is a link more geared toward black screen or messed up video quality, since you don't just have a blank screen.

Video Performace
  5. Fos Win User

Have you tried using a different HDMI cable/port?
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello R3pherade,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a static screen appearing when you turn on your Xbox One S console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our troubleshooting a blank TV screen or monitor while your Xbox
    One is on
    support article.

The steps provided can be used for any situation involving not being able to see the signal from the console.

Try this out for us and then let us know if this information helped.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Static Screen on Xbox one S - Similar Threads - Static Screen

2. Flicking snowy/static screen when loading Netflix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flicking snowy/static screen when loading Netflix: My tv is flickering to a static/snowy screen when I load either netflix or the bluray player. I recently moved to a new apartment, and before this, everything worked fine with my HDMI cable. I was...
  3. Left Half of Screen has Horizontal Static on Xbox One X Scorpio Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left Half of Screen has Horizontal Static on Xbox One X Scorpio Edition: The problem occurred when I stopped receiving party notifications and many notifications in general, aside for LFG post. So thus I decided to power cycle my xbox, because many people have done...
  4. Recording last 30 seconds just records audio with a static screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording last 30 seconds just records audio with a static screen: This is really annoying, I press last 30 seconds and it records a static image of me in the game (although with the audio). There is no way to reinstall Xbox and this should NOT be happening, I...
  5. Xbox One X screen flickering white static when under load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X screen flickering white static when under load: I bought a new BFV edition Xbox One x but over the past two or so months it's being experiencing a few issues, I upgraded to a ASUS VP28UQG 4K monitor and plugged the xbox into it, no issue for...
  6. Xbox static boot up screen and green with streaming Videos.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox static boot up screen and green with streaming Videos.: Hi I am having an issue where my Xbox One X is showing a static screen when booting up after a hard reset and when trying to use apps that stream videos, I get green screen and audio only. I...
  7. Static on start up and green screen when playing video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static on start up and green screen when playing video: hi i have a xbox 1 x its just over a month old and it has started displaying static on start up instead of the boot animation and when this happens what ever video content you try to watch...
  8. Flashing static screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Flashing static screen: I have Xbox One X and Samsung 1080p monitor and sometimes after playing for few hours when i turn monitor off then i see flashing static picture few times and after this xbox start working as...
  9. Static image at startup, and green screen when playing video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static image at startup, and green screen when playing video: Hello, I have some problems with my newly bought Xbox one x - I'm not sure if they are results of the same problem though. So, for starters! When I start the Xbox, I'm greeted by a static/noise...
  10. Audible Static Noise - Home Screen and Gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audible Static Noise - Home Screen and Gameplay: I played yesterday just fine with no issues. Wake up this morning and I can hear audible static noise coming from my TV as soon as it starts to boot up. It is not my TV; brand new and tested using...