stats and awards-

Discus and support stats and awards- in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my ribbons ,medals, and rank were all reset. still have achievements that I got thankfully but why is all the rest gone. Spent thousands of hours, been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fitz167, May 26, 2014.

1. fitz167
    fitz167 Guest

stats and awards-

my ribbons ,medals, and rank were all reset. still have achievements that I got thankfully but why is all the rest gone. Spent thousands of hours, been playing since it came out . Can anyone help or explain this to me.

:)

fitz167, May 26, 2014
  2. brewcity42
    brewcity42 Guest
    stats and awards

After participating in the 2013 xbox 360 live update beta i went to xcl.xbox.com/beta to recieve a free avatar item. i was also given free double xp. When i went to play gears of war judgment all of my player data had been reset back to level 1 for this
    game. Medals, ribbons, leaderboard rankings and player and weapon skins i earned had been deleted but it did put the double xp towards this game. Its as if i never played the game before. How do i go about getting all of these things back that the 360 beta
    live erased?

brewcity42, May 26, 2014
  3. stats and awards

I believe you are going to have to Contact the Game developers about this.

Epic Games

MagiKarp Died, May 26, 2014
  4. MagiKarp Died Win User

stats and awards

I believe you are going to have to Contact the Game developers about this.

Epic Games
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

stats and awards

6. L31GHS Win User

Re-up question

Bring up the "stats and awards" page and press X.
  7. ModestElf Win User

gears events

on the medals menu in game, in stats and awards, its the war supporter medal
  8. WinsomeSword Win User

Just Getting Started

Go to "Stats and Awards" then go to your Medals and pick another one.
Thema:

stats and awards-

1. stats and awards- - Similar Threads - stats awards

2. Can I get my fortnite skins/stats back?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get my fortnite skins/stats back?!?!: Hello, so I had gotten rid of my Xbox One about two months back or so and yesterday i purchased another one and when I logged on, all my fortnite skins and stats were gone...completly noob... is...
  3. The Outer Worlds Xbox Stats Not Tracking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Outer Worlds Xbox Stats Not Tracking: I was happy to see all of the stats for the game on Xbox One, but it's not tracking any of them. It's disappointing and I hope it gets fixed in the future. 260194d8-5fc5-4643-b3a4-e5c5ac8de0ec
  4. Why can’t I see my online stats on Madden20 xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I see my online stats on Madden20 xbox one?: I can’t see my stats? Why is that? Anyone else with this issue? thanks! f3108d82-d384-476c-89e1-5fe536570307
  5. Spielstatistiken und Erfolge werden nicht aktualisiert (Game stats and achievements are not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spielstatistiken und Erfolge werden nicht aktualisiert (Game stats and achievements are not...: Hi, ich hatte kürzlich auf meiner Xbox One die Fehlermeldung dass der lokale Cache voll ist und sich das auf Erfolge und Statistiken auswirken kann. Nachdem ich mehrere Dinge probiert habe um den...
  6. Broadband usage stats incorrect for hourly and monthly stats

in XboX Insiders
    Broadband usage stats incorrect for hourly and monthly stats: Anyone else noticed that the broadband usage stats are not accurate? System>Settings>Network>Network settings>Broadband usage used to show actual download stats for hourly and historical usage...
  7. Gears 5 to be the first MS published game with no hero stats..

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 to be the first MS published game with no hero stats..: I have been a champion of the hero stats as I love being able to compare data against friends but the big one that I still do not understand is why is Time Played not a standard stat for ever...
  8. Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...

in XboX Insiders
    Latest update messed up download stats bandwidth usage. Downloaded 2.2gb in last hour and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/sakattack360 [link] [comments]
  9. Achievements and stats not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements and stats not updating: I've just started playing xbox one again after a brief break (a few months) and got the game pass. I've noticed stats are not updating and achievements are not unlocking (I've tried this with...
  10. Solitaire Event Stats, Bracelet Awards errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Event Stats, Bracelet Awards errors: Started playing events late Jan. 2018 & successfully completed every event. About 2 mos. ago noticed Featured Stats in Event Profile didn't match w/ Bracelet totals. Created Excel file via...