stats to 0???

Discus and support stats to 0??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im a new player of this game and my stats is 0 all time, i play for rank and my rank s 0, play other player list and my stats s 0 games 0 kills 0 dead... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joya Ricardo, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Joya Ricardo
    Joya Ricardo Guest

stats to 0???

im a new player of this game and my stats is 0 all time, i play for rank and my rank s 0, play other player list and my stats s 0 games 0 kills 0 dead 0 all multiplayer stats ...

please i need help...

:)

Joya Ricardo, Dec 27, 2014
  2. ncgfuelld
    ncgfuelld Guest
    STATS STATS STATS

And why? you may be asking yourself why are we having such a problem with boosting IN BF3 so much so that Origin.EA have opened up a hot line for you to call in a cheater you spoted on BF3 LMAO!

ncgfuelld, Dec 27, 2014
  3. STATS STATS STATS

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

[quote user="LLAMASMASHER"]

[quote user="DTW Dirty Harry"]

Psychowardvet isn't an "XBFer". They made their own web site. Want the addy so you can go pester them?

[/quote]

I have seen him post here quite a bit. It would seem logical that anyone posting on
    this forum would be an "XBFer".

just sayin.....

[/quote]

I agree with you but fuely doesn't understand that. He never has understood.

[/quote]....fuely's just misunderstood ....in general

II PARALLAX II, Dec 27, 2014
  4. blackest24 Win User

STATS STATS STATS

My stats aren't awesome but they give me a decent measure of where I'm at. Playing exclusively with randoms I maintain average stats and always finish in the top half of every game I play. It really isn't that hard to get points in BC2.
  5. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

STATS STATS STATS

[quote user="LLAMASMASHER"]

[quote user=""]

Psychowardvet isn't an "XBFer". They made their own web site. Want the addy so you can go pester them?

[/quote]

I have seen him post here quite a bit. It would seem logical that anyone posting on
    this forum would be an "XBFer".

just sayin.....

[/quote]

I agree with you but fuely doesn't understand that. He never has understood.
  6. ncgfuelld Win User

STATS STATS STATS

@lmao everyone of them has mod status an will ban u for anything, yeah give me that addy I want a few laughs, havnt seen that little midget in a long time! theres another awesome player LOL! someone gave me an even newer one becuase phschoward & midget were
    on a BAN frenzy jus before summer I do believe..
  7. APOCACIDE Win User

STATS STATS STATS

this reminds me of ol' Jonny i-forget-his-name, came in here a 1, after like 3 mos hes a 4-acted like he knew a thing or two now we never see him
  8. II EYEBALL II Win User

STATS STATS STATS

This is also right,in part i think.I mean I will take advice from anyone,I think you can judge for yourself if it is good advice or not,But if people are gonna tell you how you play is wrong and they are right then you wanna know if what they are telling
    you is gonna help you.Although,no matter what someones stats are you should'nt brush there opinion off as BS without considering what they are saying first as it may be good advice.I do think some people do get a bit obsessive with there stats though and can
    lose enjoyment of the game,worrying about there K/D all the time.I say just chill out ,Its not that important really.Is it?
Thema:

stats to 0???

1. stats to 0??? - Similar Threads - stats

2. Career Stats

in XBoX Accessibility
    Career Stats: I have a X Box one that I use to play Nascar Heat 4 on. I have two email accounts added to the profile so that my son and I can each have our own career stats, however the other day no matter...
  3. "Local cache is full! Stats are no longer being saved. This can affect achievements and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Local cache is full! Stats are no longer being saved. This can affect achievements and...: So recently I've been getting a system notification sand I think its creating a lot of problems. I've already reset my xbox (unplugging it and plugging it back in) clearing local data, and messing...
  4. ERROR STATS 0xc000012f D3DCOMPILER_47.dll is either not designed to work on Widnows or...

in XBoX on Windows
    ERROR STATS 0xc000012f D3DCOMPILER_47.dll is either not designed to work on Widnows or...: i get his error every time i try to install Xbox Launcher for PC (Game Pass) would like to know if there a solution 35c97880-0590-4ce4-829c-fd8586aaa201
  5. Bandwidth usage stats incorrect. Staff feedback requested

in XboX Insiders
    Bandwidth usage stats incorrect. Staff feedback requested: Over the last 6 months I have provided numerous reports about the fault in Bandwidth usage stats being incorrect. I have commented on surveys "Would you recommend this update" with this being an...
  6. Stats not tracking achievements only today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stats not tracking achievements only today: i heard that there was an issue with achievments today and i was wondering if we will get the achievments we earned today that didnt count because of the outage cb8c4cf5-bb69-4e56-b70e-0548222216a8
  7. #MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    #MyDecadeOnXbox - Check Out Your Xbox Stats For The Whole Of The 2010s: Crazy to look back at all you did in the last decade. How much you've grown and how much your style has changed. 23b7e1e9-e3ba-4dab-858c-43a23a918954
  8. Another user reporting the incorrect/wrong stats via bandwidth usage.

in XboX Insiders
    Another user reporting the incorrect/wrong stats via bandwidth usage.: Updated to the insider beta, thought it might have fixed it; nope. still the same. why isn't MS doing anything about it? from what I can gather from Google, it's been happening for months!...
  9. Achievements not unlocking and stats not being recorded in Halo: MCC PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievements not unlocking and stats not being recorded in Halo: MCC PC: As the title says, I've been playing Halo MCC on Windows 10 since the day it came out, I have it through Xbox Game Pass. My game is not recording stats or unlocking achievements for me. I've...
  10. Uninstalling R6 Siege will I lose all my operators/stats

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling R6 Siege will I lose all my operators/stats: I am having problems starting rainbow 6 siege and i was wondering if i uninstall will i lose all my operators/stats? 0e10285d-87e9-47ad-8d20-716096d2ce70