Status CERES for COD

Discus and support Status CERES for COD in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am getting code CERES. I have downloded COD Warzone and all of my existing COD games say offline when entered into the game menu, error message also... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hix73, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Hix73
    Hix73 Guest

Status CERES for COD

I am getting code CERES. I have downloded COD Warzone and all of my existing COD games say offline when entered into the game menu, error message also diaplays saying “communication with the xbox live servers has
    been interrupted. Status: CERES”. It's been doing this for a week now, but never had an issue with this before.

:)

Hix73, Oct 27, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Troubleshooting COD Warfare saying: Status: Ceres

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. FeyTech Win User

Meine lieblings methode dafür ist den reservierten speicher und spiel verwalten wo man die add on gezeigt bekommt aber wichtig nur den spielstand vom gerät nicht aus der cloud .. Danach zwingt das spiel zu einem sync. Hilft bei mir zu 99%alle start und dlc
    fehler zubeseitigen

[Translation-My favorite method for this is the reserved memory and managing the game where you can see the add-on, but important only the game status from the device and not from the cloud. Then the game forces you to sync. Helps me to 99% eliminate
    all start and dlc errors]
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Looking up this error code, it might be helpful to open the ports on your modem for the game. Have you tried opening the ports for Call of Duty games? You can find information on how to do that at Activision Support.

Activision Support - External Link

https://support.activision.com/
  5. CharlotteVan Steenla Win User

I found a youtube video that worked I had to empty my reserved space
  6. Smotsforlife Win User

Having the same problem, status code: ceres. Unable to multiplayer, campaign, coop, or get into store. When i try it just states “fetching game installs” and nothing happens. This sucks been down for a week for me. Tried everything
Thema:

Status CERES for COD

1. Status CERES for COD - Similar Threads - Status CERES COD

2. What does this Xbox 360 Error Status Report mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does this Xbox 360 Error Status Report mean?: What might answer my internet problems... Not sure it will, but this comes up after the console connects to internet but not Xbox Live. W: 0000 0021 X: 0000 F001 Y: 008A 0DA0 Z: 8015 000B ID...
  3. Xbox Series S Order Status & Estimated Delivery

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series S Order Status & Estimated Delivery: Hello All, On Nov 18th I was able to order an Xbox Series S directly from the Microsoft Store site. An order number was sent via Email with an estimated delivery date of Jan 5, 2021. The online...
  4. xbox app android / status bar

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox app android / status bar: hello, I have a problem with the application. my notification bar is permanently displayed over the remote play. if I compare with the application for the cloud, in the latter it disappears well....
  5. Charged 3 times for Xbox Series X, pending status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged 3 times for Xbox Series X, pending status: I placed a order through the Microsoft website for the Xbox Series X on November 9th, with a ‘supposedly’ delivery date of November 12th, 2020. I was charged the first time through PayPal. I...
  6. Series X Repair Status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Repair Status: Hi, My Series X stopped working after two days, it just wouldn't power on anymore. I followed the instructions and sent it back via UPS last week. The UPS tracking code says it was delivered but...
  7. Order status changes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Order status changes: Hi. Has anyone else's order gone from preordered to pending then back to preordered again? I'm so confused as to what is happening with my order i placed on the 9th November....
  8. I was supposed to get my suspension lifted for my Ambassador status.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was supposed to get my suspension lifted for my Ambassador status.: I was supposed to get my suspension lifted for my Ambassador status. Just trying to figure out what's going on. I was told it should be lifted around August. 9fedbf2b-ead0-4e77-a60a-9d37bd2c70db
  9. Requested Xbox Ambassador status removal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Requested Xbox Ambassador status removal: I got removed from ambassador and i want to know why because xbox enforcement takes forever to load. 430df032-2bc4-4556-9eff-eb78e78aedbe
  10. Troubleshooting COD Warfare saying: Status: Ceres

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting COD Warfare saying: Status: Ceres: Hi Iam getting code CERES also, i have Downloded COD Warfare, and it says offline when entered into the game/main menu error message also diaplays saying “communication with the xbox live...