Status Code: 0x80c90011

Discus and support Status Code: 0x80c90011 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Getting error code 0x80c90011 when attempting to rent a move in Xbox 360 microsoft movies/tv app. Second major issue in less than 45 days. I am unable... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thelawson, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Thelawson
    Thelawson Guest

Getting error code 0x80c90011 when attempting to rent a move in Xbox 360 microsoft movies/tv app. Second major issue in less than 45 days. I am unable to purchase or rent any movie. A lot of issues being reported
    of late with Xbox live and microsoft movies/TV. Have been a Xbox live gold member for well over a decade, and am very dissapointed with how unstable Xbox live has become. Please advise.

:)

Thelawson, Jul 30, 2019
  2. SarahPlatt Win User

trying to rent a movie - get error code 0x80c90011 xbox 360

I would like answers as well please. Tried both suggestions and nothing worked. It says: A purchase error occurred.

Status Code:

0x80c90011

If you try look up status code it says it doesn't exist.

Please advise.

Thank you.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads on the same topic. Please keep everything in your original thread
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

5. TheHooniganTX Win User

error code 0x80c90011

Hello Gospel!

Sorry to hear you are having purchase issues on your 360. I was not able to find that error code listed. But for the error you are receiving this was one of the troubleshooting steps:

Solution 2: Adjust your privacy settings

If you're using an adult account, sign in to this account, and then make sure it has unrestricted access to content. You can adjust your settings on your Xbox 360 console or online.

Adjust your online privacy settings using your console

1. Sign in to the account that's having the issue, go to the Settings hub, and select Privacy.
      2. In the Privacy & Online Settings panel, select Change Settings.
      3. Select Customize.
      4. Scroll down and select Member Content, and then set it to Everyone.
    Adjust your privacy settings online

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
      2. Under Security & Privacy, select Xbox privacy and online safety.
      3. Select Xbox 360 Online Safety.
      4. Select the account you signed in with, and then set Social Network Sharing to Allowed.
      5. Select Save.
    Note Xbox Live child accounts require approval from a parent Microsoft account. For more information, see Xbox 360
    online safety and privacy settings

If you keep getting this error message, try the next solution.

Solution 3: Adjust your family settings

Family settings can block the display of content rated lower than the current rating settings for the console. Make sure you're not hiding content because of your family settings. You can adjust your settings either using your Xbox 360 console or online.

Adjust your family settings using your console

1. Sign in to the account that's having the issue, go to the Settings hub, and select Family.
      2. If you have set a Family Settings pass code, enter your code.
      3. Select Ratings and Content.
      4. Select Game Ratings, and then select All Games.
      5. Select Movie Ratings, and then select All Movies.
      6. Select TV Ratings, and then select All TV Shows.
      7. Select Explicit Content, and then select Allowed.
      8. Select Unrated Content, and then select Allowed.
      9. Press B, and then select Save and Exit.
    Adjust your family settings online

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
      2. Under Online Safety, select Xbox privacy and online safety.
      3. Select Xbox 360 Online Safety.
      4. Select the account you signed in with, and then set Programming to Standard.
      5. Select Save.

Another possibility is this step:

Buy or rent TV shows and videos on your Xbox 360 console

1. Sign in to Xbox Live with the account you want to use to make a purchase.
    2. Go to tv & movies.
    3. Select Browse TV & Movies.
    4. Browse to find the content you want to buy or rent.
    5. Select the item, and then select Confirm Download. If you don't have enough funds in your Microsoft account, you can use another payment method.
  6. ShelitouXmerV Win User

Getting error code 0x80c90011 when trying to rent any movie

Thema:

1. Status Code: 0x80c90011 - Similar Threads - Status Code 0x80c90011

2. My Xbox 360 is giving me a status code 80780193 this is not recognized by any thing and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 is giving me a status code 80780193 this is not recognized by any thing and...: It lets access netflix sometimes but very little f05c259b-4c54-4867-99d2-cf96ebb8ca7c
  3. status codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    status codes: hello, I am trying to open my netflix app on my xbox 360 and I keep getting the status code: 807B0193. I have gone through the xbox live connection problems thing and nothing worked. I tried...
  4. my xbox is giving me a status code the website does not recognized. "status Code: 807B0193...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox is giving me a status code the website does not recognized. "status Code: 807B0193...: this is what is displayed on my screen 245709a0-06c6-41ba-9ea4-0afbd7fc92b1
  5. status code: 807b0193

in XBoX Games and Apps
    status code: 807b0193: When I am trying to launch Netflix on my Xbox360, status code: 807b0193 appears(i couldn't find it on the support webpage's code searcher, only from google). It means there is a problem with...
  6. Certain apps are not working and status code 807B0193 keeps showing up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Certain apps are not working and status code 807B0193 keeps showing up.: Hi, I’ve been trying to access certain apps on my Xbox 360 but it will not let me use them. An Xbox Stores error window comes up with status code 807B0193. I have tried looking up this code with...
  7. Status code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status code: Can anyone help? I can't use any of my apps on Xbox. I keep getting status code 807B0193 271903b3-b1a0-4a22-ad95-545d009550ec
  8. Xbox 360 - Status Code 807B0193

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - Status Code 807B0193: My Amazon and Netflix App won't download. I keep getting a Status Code 807B0193. When I go to www.xbox.com/errorhelp and put in the Code, it's not a recognized code. Does anyone know why I am...
  9. I keep getting a status code 92bd1d99 only on 2k19, only in the auction house

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a status code 92bd1d99 only on 2k19, only in the auction house: I keep getting a staus code 92bd1d99 in the auction house on 2k19. I went to their website they say it doesnt exist, but im getting it for two days now. Ive cleared my cache . Ive deleted and...
  10. Error & Status Code Search

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error & Status Code Search: Hi Xbox Familia So I've been new to Xbox Ambassadors and from reading forums posts, I have noticed a lot of people submit posts about error codes. While trying to assist some of these cases, I...