Status of the alpha skip ahead regarding an issue

Discus and support Status of the alpha skip ahead regarding an issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello there. The reason I left ASA once in the past was that during download a bunch of 50 games, suddenly MS Store updated and lost all download... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Polemarxos1988, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Status of the alpha skip ahead regarding an issue

Hello there. The reason I left ASA once in the past was that during download a bunch of 50 games, suddenly MS Store updated and lost all download progress, even games installed broke and needed to be reinstalled. Is this still happening? Is it addressed? Any official or knowledgeable answer? It was a serious bug for me, lots of GB.

submitted by /u/Polemarxos1988
    [link] [comments]

/u/Polemarxos1988, Nov 10, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
Thema:

Status of the alpha skip ahead regarding an issue

1. Status of the alpha skip ahead regarding an issue - Similar Threads - Status alpha skip

2. How do I get my Ambassador Status back please

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my Ambassador Status back please: Hey Legends, After a ban/misunderstanding I have found my Xbox unbanned but my Ambassador status still revoked - I was gold and the ban was not associated with my Xbox Ambassador account or...
  3. Xbox Gamebar Status Not showing Game Currently Playing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar Status Not showing Game Currently Playing: How come some games that I play on Steam show my Status in the Xbox Game Bar "Currently Playing Soul Calibur 6 PC" but other games it just shows me as "Online". It doesn't show when I am playing...
  4. Status Code 4467-4488-1600-267F-C000-0185

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status Code 4467-4488-1600-267F-C000-0185: I followed almost all trouble shooting steps. Mine is Xbox 360(4GB) Apart from this error if I am trying to access system setting that's also not working. After clicking on system setting it...
  5. Xbox App Game Status

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App Game Status: My friends want to know if i'm playing a certain game on windows 10 from their xbox's, but when i launch the game the xbox console companion doesn't recognise that i'm playing it. even though it's...
  6. Status XBOX

in XBoX on Mobile
    Status XBOX: Good Afternoon, I have a question, How can I change my status from Offline to Online via my iPad (on the website or on the application Xbox) ? thanks 184c61da-22b2-492d-b33a-ca37793fb14c
  7. Status Code: C000 - 000E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status Code: C000 - 000E: There are 16 more numbers behind this error code, but does anyone know what this code means? I'm trying to update my Xbox 360, but it says it can't process it. [img]...
  8. xbox 360 status code

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 status code: my 360 wont let me purchase an xbox live subscription ,or update or download a new browser 7a928b88-a780-426f-aab7-23b4111c6426
  9. Xbox insider alpha ring status

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider alpha ring status: I used to be an alpha ring member but since getting a new Xbox Microsoft told me to come here to have my old Xbox removed from preview alpha and my new one put into it? Ticket# 1487046512...
  10. xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status: how do i get an invite to alpha ring stauts d47d17b6-2455-43b0-862a-58e453d4d641