Status of the alpha skip ahead regarding an issue

Discus and support Status of the alpha skip ahead regarding an issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello there. The reason I left ASA once in the past was that during download a bunch of 50 games, suddenly MS Store updated and lost all download... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Polemarxos1988, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Status of the alpha skip ahead regarding an issue

Hello there. The reason I left ASA once in the past was that during download a bunch of 50 games, suddenly MS Store updated and lost all download progress, even games installed broke and needed to be reinstalled. Is this still happening? Is it addressed? Any official or knowledgeable answer? It was a serious bug for me, lots of GB.

submitted by /u/Polemarxos1988
    [link] [comments]

/u/Polemarxos1988, Nov 10, 2019
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  4. luissolid Win User

I have the latest BETA (not alpha, etc) and I still didn't get the new dashboard!

The new home its for some Alpha skip ahead, but dont worry a certain point the beta ring will have access.

Regards!
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
Thema:

Status of the alpha skip ahead regarding an issue

1. Status of the alpha skip ahead regarding an issue - Similar Threads - Status alpha skip

2. Online status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online status: I like to appear offline, as it allows me to choose who I want to play with that day, but my Xbox keeps on setting my account to appear online. Any ideas what the problem is?...
  3. Pending status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pending status: Hi I ordered an xbox 1s on July 27 and it is now July 30th and that status on my history is still pending. It said that it will arrive in 2-3 business days but 3 days have passed and it has not...
  4. Status 0x8923103d

in XBoX Accessibility
    Status 0x8923103d: I'm having trouble with xbox one party's for quite a while now. Issue 0x8923103d. All I read is "we're working on it"... since april... Whats the status? Can I fix something myself?...
  5. Xbox peoples status with their name in it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox peoples status with their name in it: OK, so. Sometimes I see peoples status saying (Their GT) Playing (Game) For example. TML Nightmare - Fortnite Battle Royale Where normally its just PlayingFortnite Battle Royale How do I...
  6. Is there a way to check the status of an active xbox support case?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to check the status of an active xbox support case?: On June 30th, I tried to purchase a Silver Bundle for Destiny 2 using my Microsoft account credit. The purchase completed, but I never got the Silver to appear in game. After a week of trying...
  7. Eu queria saber o que quer dizer o código de status: 0x00000199 , por favor [I was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Eu queria saber o que quer dizer o código de status: 0x00000199 , por favor [I was...: Alguem me ajudaaaa? [Translation-Someone help me?] 2d3c26f5-b949-489d-85f1-67bc8c95b71d
  8. Verificar estado de Reparación de un mando xbox one[Translation-Check the repair status of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verificar estado de Reparación de un mando xbox one[Translation-Check the repair status of...: Envié a reparar un mando de xbox one en garantía hace aprox 1 mes, pero no encuentro la manera de rastrear el estado de la reparación a partir de un Número de Pedido. [Translation-I sent a Xbox...
  9. Xbox insider alpha ring status

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider alpha ring status: I used to be an alpha ring member but since getting a new Xbox Microsoft told me to come here to have my old Xbox removed from preview alpha and my new one put into it? Ticket# 1487046512...
  10. xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status: how do i get an invite to alpha ring stauts d47d17b6-2455-43b0-862a-58e453d4d641