Status

Discus and support Status in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently more or less all my digital content previously bought is listed as not owned. Which makes it impossible to play, on or offline. How long is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rygeren2300, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Rygeren2300
    Rygeren2300 Guest

Status

Currently more or less all my digital content previously bought is listed as not owned. Which makes it impossible to play, on or offline. How long is this going to take to resolve? As stated countless times already, a simple answer other then the standard
    line "we are working to resolve the issue" would save you guys a lot of trouble right now. What went wrong, how long will we have to wait ? Sure these things happen at other places as well. But at those other places there's usually someone trying to come up
    with answers to peoples questions and concerns. You guys just send us a link to a page most people probably checked before writing here

:)

Rygeren2300, Aug 9, 2019
  2. CornerPureEagle Win User

STATUS

There is a service outage.

I would suggest you to read this sticky post and tune in for future updates :

forums.xbox.com/.../1498012.aspx

from what i know it was only 2-3 hours so i dont think xbox will refund you for lack of 2-3 hours of gameplay...

I sure hope so tho.
  3. ghostsoldier8276 Win User

STATUS

I've been waiting for a while since a friend had signed up I did a few days later nd she got it I hope I do get it though
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

STATUS

If you never got a message from Xbox saying to download the Preview App then you haven't been accepted. Until this happens you're not a preview member. I do have to disappoint you that it might take a very long time or might not even happen since the program
    has neared capacity and the acceptance rates have severely been reduced and might of even stopped at the moment.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Status

Hey there Rygeren2300,

I understand you want specifics and details but unfortunately we do not have any of that for you. All we know is that our services have been affected and that we have the dedicated team working hard to get all services back up and running for all users.
    We understand the frustration but please be patient with our teams so that we can get all services in order.

For the time being please keep updated through the
    Xbox Live Status
    page by signing up to get notified when the outage has been resolved.

I hope this helps.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Status

Thema:

Status

1. Status - Similar Threads - Status

2. Discord not showing Xbox game status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord not showing Xbox game status: Hi, I've had an issue with Discord for a while now where it doesn't show my Xbox game status. I've tried appearing online, setting my Discord status to Online, linking and unlinking, and...
  3. changed status from beta to omega to reduce updates, console stuck on update now 0x8B050033...

in XboX Insiders
    changed status from beta to omega to reduce updates, console stuck on update now 0x8B050033...: hello, so as title says, i turned my xbox on today and had around a 400mb update, i was getting tired of the constant updates on my connection so i changed my status from beta to omega in the...
  4. impossible to play Forza after reinstalling every module: the pass status remains "Manage"...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    impossible to play Forza after reinstalling every module: the pass status remains "Manage"...: Hi all modules and sub-modules show as installed to launch but the intermediate module "pass". Impossible to launch the game. Impossible to find easy help or support either. Thanks...
  5. Why am I getting Status Code 80004005-8af3094f-a5449533 on my xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting Status Code 80004005-8af3094f-a5449533 on my xbox 360?: whenever I go to purchase a game, i press search (y) and it tells me “This feature is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.” With the status code below it. I am unable to change my...
  6. Gold subscription yearly status Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription yearly status Bug: Before 2020, it showed a 5 but after new years it went to 4, it isnt a big deal but it just kinda bothers me, is there a way to fix this? 39ec6719-33d4-4e06-80e8-5b6a3d4fc35e
  7. Xbox 360 update failed with status code 4467 0000 0080 0300 8007 000f

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 update failed with status code 4467 0000 0080 0300 8007 000f: Tried updating xbox 360, its connected to internet but keeps coming up with this error message 4467 0000 0080 0300 8007 000f. Tried clearing the cache but it's made no difference. Any help...
  8. : Problemas com Status do Live -[Translation - Problems with Live Status]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Problemas com Status do Live -[Translation - Problems with Live Status]: : Problemas com Status do Live -[Translation - Problems with Live Status] I have the exact same issue on my Xbox 360. My nephew also has it on his, but we can play games online and talk on parties...
  9. Charge and Play Kit, can't apply for RMA or check warranty status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charge and Play Kit, can't apply for RMA or check warranty status: I just got delivered a charge and play kit from Amazon with a highly discounted price. I got bad luck and its not working from factory. According to european law, its my choice to return or else...
  10. Service alert on live status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service alert on live status: New profile new gold membership, xbox360. installed a new network modem and router.. but have a service alert and game just buffers on start up loading. Hard drive/cloud setup.... have jumped...