Status

Discus and support Status in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently more or less all my digital content previously bought is listed as not owned. Which makes it impossible to play, on or offline. How long is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rygeren2300, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Rygeren2300
    Rygeren2300 Guest

Status

Currently more or less all my digital content previously bought is listed as not owned. Which makes it impossible to play, on or offline. How long is this going to take to resolve? As stated countless times already, a simple answer other then the standard
    line "we are working to resolve the issue" would save you guys a lot of trouble right now. What went wrong, how long will we have to wait ? Sure these things happen at other places as well. But at those other places there's usually someone trying to come up
    with answers to peoples questions and concerns. You guys just send us a link to a page most people probably checked before writing here

:)

Rygeren2300, Aug 9, 2019
  2. CornerPureEagle Win User

STATUS

There is a service outage.

I would suggest you to read this sticky post and tune in for future updates :

forums.xbox.com/.../1498012.aspx

from what i know it was only 2-3 hours so i dont think xbox will refund you for lack of 2-3 hours of gameplay...

I sure hope so tho.
  3. ghostsoldier8276 Win User

STATUS

I've been waiting for a while since a friend had signed up I did a few days later nd she got it I hope I do get it though
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

STATUS

If you never got a message from Xbox saying to download the Preview App then you haven't been accepted. Until this happens you're not a preview member. I do have to disappoint you that it might take a very long time or might not even happen since the program
    has neared capacity and the acceptance rates have severely been reduced and might of even stopped at the moment.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Status

Hey there Rygeren2300,

I understand you want specifics and details but unfortunately we do not have any of that for you. All we know is that our services have been affected and that we have the dedicated team working hard to get all services back up and running for all users.
    We understand the frustration but please be patient with our teams so that we can get all services in order.

For the time being please keep updated through the
    Xbox Live Status
    page by signing up to get notified when the outage has been resolved.

I hope this helps.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Status

Thema:

Status

1. Status - Similar Threads - Status

2. Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360: Cant process update Status code. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E On xbox 360 1e15b398-9e91-4e4a-bb14-f5eca98f5b70
  3. Why can I not see family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not see family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one: I and unable to see a family members online status in the same household on a different xbox one but they can see my status 0c2cf75e-5bea-4b41-a7e9-ad7d3712c050
  4. service status

in XBoX Games and Apps
    service status: How long is this xbox live service status going to take to fix. Mine has been out all day. Fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 41c2ba09-1117-4130-9e70-a440f759a154
  5. Live Status Indicator in the Xbox UI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Status Indicator in the Xbox UI: Great article about the Aug. 6 outage in Prime Time! https://www.thurrott.com/xbox/211689/xbox-live-outage-blocks-you-from-playing-your-digital-games You are spot on here Brad! The Xbox UI should...
  6. Status page lies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Status page lies: The status page indicates all games are operating normally. This is a lie. Games are not working at this time. Why are you lying? 88d7535b-84e3-42f2-b9a9-7e2f91b2ebff
  7. Games not working, status page says all games are ok.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not working, status page says all games are ok.: title sums it up, all digital content seems to be unavailable which is all of my games, I can hear all the people with hard copies gloating already... I've read a bunch of threads and they all say...
  8. Unsure of Ambassador status?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unsure of Ambassador status?: Hello, I have attempted to apply for the Ambassador program several times over the past year and have never been able to find a link that allows me to apply. I recently look at my status on the...
  9. Online status unknown

in XBoX Accessibility
    Online status unknown: I changed my xbox email and password after that my online status is unknown and i cant play in my account,when take it off my xbox and put it back it says that i have to select a color and...
  10. Status Code: 0x80c90011

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status Code: 0x80c90011: Getting error code 0x80c90011 when attempting to rent a move in Xbox 360 microsoft movies/tv app. Second major issue in less than 45 days. I am unable to purchase or rent any movie. A lot of...