Staying connected

Discus and support Staying connected in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played bingo for two games then I get the message that - having problem connecting to bingo server - I've done everything on my end to try to fix.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DoneSole47774, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Staying connected

I played bingo for two games then I get the message that - having problem connecting to bingo server - I've done everything on my end to try to fix. Rebooted, defragged, disconnected WiFi and reconnected and no luck. This has been an issue with all games
    and hopefully you can help relieve this issue.......it seems to be on your end because I have no issue with other games not related to Microsoft. Please help. Thanks

:)

DoneSole47774, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

staying connected

do you have the latest Firmware for your Router?
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Staying connected

This may be a port forwarding issue?

For a guide to opening ports, you can find detailed instructions Here. You can select your specific router, and get detailed step by step guide.

You can also search for specific ports required for specific games.
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Staying connected

If nothing of the above works, please be aware that the issue may be the game itself. Today I've seen on the forum and in the community socials other reports about issues with MS bingo, so while I cannot say for sure right now, the issue could be not on
    your end.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Staying connected

Hi DoneSole47774

I think sandy the hippy may be right here. Use the link he gave you and follow the guides.

I also had an almost similiar issue like this since we have two consoles in the living room. One for the wife and one for myself. Port forwarding fixed my issues. Oh and putting one console on DMZ

Let us know how it goes
  6. oO C O W L I Oo Win User

Connecting to/ staying connected

Changed my internet channels and the problem actually got worse! Although I have found out that it manages to connect for a while in the morning and will immediately disconnect at around 4:00 (16:00) so people will be home from school or college etc... Also
    it turns out I did not have the best wireless adapter in my xbox I had the unofficial datel wireless adapter so I have ordered the £50 adapter which is supposed to be the best available... I welcome other ideas and I will look at Shad0wmanUK's links soon thank
    you all, feel free to continue helping me if you wish
Thema:

Staying connected

1. Staying connected - Similar Threads - Staying connected

2. Can't stay connected to the internet.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't stay connected to the internet.: I have an Xbox one original (packaged with halo mcc) and no matter what game i play i dc. I factory reset my Xbox a few times, rest the router, etc,. Idk what the issue is, can someone please help...
  3. External Hard Drive not staying connected to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive not staying connected to Xbox One: Lately I have been having trouble with my external hard drive not staying connected or not connecting at all. A week or so ago I had to reset my Xbox and that went smoothly but just a few days ago...
  4. Headphones won’t stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headphones won’t stay connected: Hi Please can anyone help our sons headphones will not stay connected to the Xbox we brought him brand new as thought that may have been the problem but no! We connect and within 5-10 seconds they...
  5. Controller won't stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't stay connected: My controller keeps disconnecting. I get a message that says: Primary user has no controller. 95dd4a3b-083b-49c9-9880-3c919296bb86
  6. xbox controller won't stay connected

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox controller won't stay connected: So for pc gaming I sometimes use an xbox one wireless controller with the xbox one wireless receiver i have plugged into my pc. I recently came into a problem where the controller will connect and...
  7. My controller won't stay connected

in XBoX Accessibility
    My controller won't stay connected: Unless connected with the charge cable my controller just blinks and I get the connect controller message, new battery new cable so what's up? 9cd43170-b089-4751-ba57-bcbfb11884e9
  8. Xbox one controller won't stay connected wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller won't stay connected wirelessly: Tried a battery pack, and batteries. Same result. Stays connected for about 30 seconds and then says low battery and powers off. If i use the USB it plays just fine, but i'm tethered to the box!...
  9. Signing me out, controller with not stay connected.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signing me out, controller with not stay connected.: I have had my X-box one since Sept 2015. Ever since day one I have had nothing but issues with my controller not staying connected. This machine will also log me off. I have tried new batteries, I...
  10. Controller doesn't stay connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller doesn't stay connected...: My controller disconnects atleast once every 20 minutes. Sometimes it will reconnect itself, sometimes I have to take batteries out and put back in to reboot controller. It does this every single...