Staying connected

Discus and support Staying connected in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I played bingo for two games then I get the message that - having problem connecting to bingo server - I've done everything on my end to try to fix.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DoneSole47774, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Staying connected

I played bingo for two games then I get the message that - having problem connecting to bingo server - I've done everything on my end to try to fix. Rebooted, defragged, disconnected WiFi and reconnected and no luck. This has been an issue with all games
    and hopefully you can help relieve this issue.......it seems to be on your end because I have no issue with other games not related to Microsoft. Please help. Thanks

:)

DoneSole47774, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Xx ROZILLA xX Win User

staying connected

do you have the latest Firmware for your Router?
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Staying connected

This may be a port forwarding issue?

For a guide to opening ports, you can find detailed instructions Here. You can select your specific router, and get detailed step by step guide.

You can also search for specific ports required for specific games.
  4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Staying connected

If nothing of the above works, please be aware that the issue may be the game itself. Today I've seen on the forum and in the community socials other reports about issues with MS bingo, so while I cannot say for sure right now, the issue could be not on
    your end.
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Staying connected

Hi DoneSole47774

I think sandy the hippy may be right here. Use the link he gave you and follow the guides.

I also had an almost similiar issue like this since we have two consoles in the living room. One for the wife and one for myself. Port forwarding fixed my issues. Oh and putting one console on DMZ

Let us know how it goes
  6. oO C O W L I Oo Win User

Connecting to/ staying connected

Changed my internet channels and the problem actually got worse! Although I have found out that it manages to connect for a while in the morning and will immediately disconnect at around 4:00 (16:00) so people will be home from school or college etc... Also
    it turns out I did not have the best wireless adapter in my xbox I had the unofficial datel wireless adapter so I have ordered the £50 adapter which is supposed to be the best available... I welcome other ideas and I will look at Shad0wmanUK's links soon thank
    you all, feel free to continue helping me if you wish
Thema:

Staying connected

1. Staying connected - Similar Threads - Staying connected

2. My xbox dont stay connected

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My xbox dont stay connected: My xbox dont stay connected test wired connection with another console or device c8dcaed1-4026-45fc-8c92-0cf4d6fc6ec9
  3. Controllers don’t stay connected or will connect to my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers don’t stay connected or will connect to my Xbox one s: No matter what i do my controller doesnt stay connected and ive changed batteries, connected it to the console, and even charged battery packs but it still doesnt connect and i dont know how to...
  4. Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I stay connected to ea servers? I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted...: I sign in to ea and 10 seconds later I get booted and get a message that says I lost my connection to the EA servers. 1c8555aa-f0ef-4e53-b4f9-f46977f121c0
  5. controller wont stay connected

in XBoX Accessibility
    controller wont stay connected: I recently purchased a controller from the design labs on Microsoft. But when i tried to use it it says its connected but none of the buttons are doing anything. They are responsive for a few...
  6. Xbox one and Surface Pro 4 will not stay connected to wifi at the same time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and Surface Pro 4 will not stay connected to wifi at the same time.: My surface pro 4 and my xbox one wont stay connected to my internet at the same time. Every time I connect with my surface it kicks my xbox off my internet and vice versa giving me an error...
  7. : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...

: Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...: : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment. Hi, at a point you mentioned mobile hotspot, you have problem with that too? if so then the...
  8. Xbox will stay connected to wifi but loses connection to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will stay connected to wifi but loses connection to xbox live: My Xbox One S can connect to wifi but has an unstable connection to Xbox Live. I have someone else with the same console as I do and they have no problems. I've ran every test and everything seems...
  9. Xbox one will not stay connected to the internet to run mandatory update

Xbox one will not stay connected to the internet to run mandatory update: Xbox one will not stay connected to the internet to run mandatory update I am having an issue where I can't run a mandatory update. I get an error message saying that I need to connect to the...
  10. Can't stay connected to multiplayer servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stay connected to multiplayer servers: I have recently moved to my parent's place in Germany from the UK, trying to set up my Xbox One X. Can connect fine to Xbox Live (on a wired connection) and when I run network and multiplayer...