Stealth 2: Game of Clones

Discus and support Stealth 2: Game of Clones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well, this game seems like it would be a lot of fun and even a little endearing. What do you guys think (of this game)?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Galactic Geek, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Stealth 2: Game of Clones

Well,
    this game
    seems like it would be a lot of fun and even a little endearing. What do you guys think (of this game)?

:)

Galactic Geek, Mar 2, 2015
  2. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones Available now

Stealth Inc 2 is now available on the Xbox Marketplace.

bloosuga, Mar 2, 2015
  3. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Stealth Inc 2

Released in a couple of days

Stealth Inc 2 Coming April 3rd to Xbox Onehttps://youtu.be/3QznpBHE9ec

King Tones, Mar 2, 2015
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Watching the video it reminds me of a cross between Splinter Cell ( obviously not in the way it looks ) and the classic Commodore 64 game 'Saboteur' ..

Not a game I'd pick up on release but definitely consider it if we hit a dry patch and no doubt a contender to appear on GWG sometime in the future.

Lofty Who, Mar 2, 2015
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Watching the video it reminds me of a cross between Splinter Cell ( obviously not in the way it looks ) and the classic Commodore 64 game 'Saboteur' ..

Not a game I'd pick up on release but definitely consider it if we hit a dry patch and no doubt a contender to appear on GWG sometime in the future.
  6. Bluntman1138 Win User

Updates ruin good games?

To be fair, only 1 of the 3 games you listed is a "good" game. The other 2 are just clones of clones. :)
  7. Burst Axe Win User

Splinter Cell : Blacklist Stealth Segment

Your right it was the FIRST thing they showed yet people (maybe you too) said the game had zero stealth and was an actiony Conviction clone. That's why it's smart to see/read more before you draw absolute conclusions such as the aforementioned one.
    I see that type of ignorance all the time with DOA5 and before with SC5. While Conviction was pretty linear I was able to stealth through plenty of segments. Yes I know some stealth options where removed from earlier games so please don't bring it up.
  8. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Splinter Cell : Blacklist Stealth Segment

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

Your right it was the FIRST thing they showed yet people (maybe you too) said the game had zero stealth and was an actiony Conviction clone. That's why it's smart to see/read more before you draw absolute conclusions such as the aforementioned one.
    I see that type of ignorance all the time with DOA5 and before with SC5. While Conviction was pretty linear I was able to stealth through plenty of segments. Yes I know some stealth options where removed from earlier games so please don't bring it up.

[/quote] You said, 'too actiony." Big difference between that and saying no stealth.
  9. Mister Easy Win User

never like Halo for.......................

Which games where halo ce, halo 2, halo 3, or halo reach clones of?
Thema:

1. Stealth 2: Game of Clones - Similar Threads - Stealth Game Clones

2. turtlebeach stealth 600 headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turtlebeach stealth 600 headset: I have an xbox one x and cannot get my headset to hear chat or anyone to hear my chat. I can hear the game but no chat. I have gone in and adjusted my settings on my xbox one to allow everyone to...
  3. How to unassigned Turtle Beach Stealth 700

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to unassigned Turtle Beach Stealth 700: I bought the Turtle Beach Stealth 700 and love it but why isn't there a option to remove from your accessory so it won't turn on my Xbox why turning on the Headset just to bluetooth my phone to...
  4. Cant be heard on brand new stealth 600 wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant be heard on brand new stealth 600 wireless headset: Cannot get a new wireless headset to work on child' s xbox 1S . Tried for 7 hours today. So done every single troubleshoot their is. Its NOT FAULTY as bought 2 ...... 1 for each child. But they...
  5. אוזניות לא מתחברות לאקס בוקס 300 stealth צריך עזרה להגדיר באקס בוקס {Translation -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    אוזניות לא מתחברות לאקס בוקס 300 stealth צריך עזרה להגדיר באקס בוקס {Translation -...: אוז יות לא מתחברות לאקס בוקס 300 stealth צריך עזרה להגדיר באקס בוקס ____ {Translation - Headphones that do not connect to the Ex Box 300 stealth need help setting up the x Box}...
  6. Turtle Beach Stealth 700 stopped working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turtle Beach Stealth 700 stopped working: orked fine for the past year+ , then suddenly didn't work starting last night. I have : -reset the router -reset the xbox one -tried to pair with the controller -tried to pair with the xbox...
  7. turtle beach stealth 600

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turtle beach stealth 600: how do i disconnect my turtle beach headset from my xbox? i want to use it on my pc (it has a built in xbox adapter) but even when i turn the headset on my xbox also turns on... it is very...
  8. Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - wireless controllers & headsets (Turtle Beach Stealth 600) disconnect from console: There is an obvious issue with the wireless used for connecting controllers, headsets, etc. I do not remember having this issue until I purchased an Xbox One X and I don't think it happened until...
  9. Erro ao iniciar jogo Stealth Inc 2 no Windows 10 (Mod Translation: Error starting game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro ao iniciar jogo Stealth Inc 2 no Windows 10 (Mod Translation: Error starting game...: Comprei um jogo na Microsoft Store, o Stealth Inc 2 e ao inciar para começar o jogo recebo esta mensagem, como proceder? (Mod Translation) bought a game in the Microsoft Store, Stealth INC 2 and...
  10. Stealth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stealth: What are the best stealth games on xbox one 2906cba6-8c92-444a-a2df-3008b02eb508