Steam版 Forza Horizon 4 不能進入遊戲

Discus and support Steam版 Forza Horizon 4 不能進入遊戲 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 好,本人早前通過Steam購買Forza Horizon 4終極版,安裝遊戲後打開主版面進入遊戲,但是在登陸XBOX帳戶的時候似乎出現問題,一直維持在這登入視窗,卻未能連接我的帳戶登入遊戲。 [img] 另外當我決定不等待了離開視窗,卻是說我要有登入設定檔才能 繼續。 [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kwsyeung, Jan 27, 2022.

1. kwsyeung
    kwsyeung Guest

好,本人早前通過Steam購買Forza Horizon 4終極版,安裝遊戲後打開主版面進入遊戲,但是在登陸XBOX帳戶的時候似乎出現問題,一直維持在這登入視窗,卻未能連接我的帳戶登入遊戲。
    Steam版 Forza Horizon 4 不能進入遊戲 [​IMG]

另外當我決定不等待了離開視窗,卻是說我要有登入設定檔才能 繼續。

Steam版 Forza Horizon 4 不能進入遊戲 [​IMG]

後來本人有就此事,向XBOX網上客服查詢,XBOX客服表示我的XBOX帳戶沒有問題,促本人向Steam客服查詢,但Steam卻說這事件跟他們無關,這令到本人很懊惱,我是付出我的熱情來支持這遊戲的,為甚麼他們不會為這件事 責?? 也有問過人這可能跟我的OS有關,再 上早前Microsoft Flight Simulator不能啟動的事,我決定再次在這裡發問。

請問我應該要怎麼辦??

:)

kwsyeung, Jan 27, 2022
  2. XBF - Drew Win User

想要找回Microsoft Store中Code Vein的云存档

,蒙松之歌

錯誤代碼 "0x803F8001" 表示您可能不擁有該遊戲,這意味著您在從 Xbox Game Pass 中提取遊戲後收到錯誤代碼是有道理的。您必 購買遊戲才能繼續玩。以下是常見問題解答,其中包括有關在遊戲時使用 Xbox 雲服務的指南 。目前,看起來您無法下載雲保存以在其他平臺上使用,但是如果您在玩遊戲時使用了雲服務,則應該能 使用相同的帳戶購買遊戲並繼續玩最近的保存。請記住,如果 Xbox 網路未定期連接,則遊戲保存的數據可能已過期。

此致敬意

XBF 德魯

[此文本是機器翻譯的,可能無法準確表示原始帖子]
  3. XBF - Dom Win User

不能復原加密檔案 XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC 遊戲:Cross code [Encrypted files xbox game pass for PC game: Cross code cannot be restored]

[助理正在使用翻譯應用程式。請注意,可能會出現語法錯誤和語法不正確的情況]

好 Phoenix111,

感謝您就您的問題與我們聯繫!

如果您處於連線狀態並登錄到 Xbox 帳戶,則遊戲數據將自動儲存到雲中。自從您刪除了遊戲數據以來,您是否嘗試過啟動遊戲?
  4. ChiangLin1 Win User

《決勝時刻®:現代戰爭®》-數位標準版無法執行(xbox one)

Hi!

Hope this helps

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution
    謝謝您的建議,我剛剛依照您提供的連結去設定,除了回復到出 狀態都試了,還是一樣的問題不能玩。回復到出 狀態會將我已安裝在主機上的其他遊戲也刪除,到時會花很多時間重新安裝。我還是先不玩這個遊戲了,過些日子再說吧,也許是遊戲本身的問題。謝謝。
  5. {Parity} Win User

不能進入Forza Horizon 4 (Cannot enter Forza Horizon 4)

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

不能進入Forza Horizon 4 (Cannot enter Forza Horizon 4)

Hello KanKa,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to launch Forza Horizon 4 on your Xbox One console.

Our recommendation here, please attempt to follow our “My Xbox One game won’t start or freezes during gameplay” support
    article for direct assistance with this issue.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Steam版 Forza Horizon 4 不能進入遊戲 - Similar Threads - Steam版 Forza Horizon

2. Sea of thieves (xbox live on PC / steam) two accounts and can not access the original account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea of thieves (xbox live on PC / steam) two accounts and can not access the original account: Hi, Can you help me please. I can now finally get back to log in for this game but in the numerous attempts I have created a new account but have used the same email address. When I log in the...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC FH4 ánd FH5 progress possible to continue on Steam ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC FH4 ánd FH5 progress possible to continue on Steam ?: HI there. I have been enjoying FH5 and now heavily FH4 on PC via the Xbox Game Pass for PC a lot since the release of FH5 back in late 2021. Of course I have my own PC where I have the Xbox App...
  4. xbox games to steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox games to steam: i have bought few games on my xbox that are also on steam but i want to play them from steam on pc without buying it again my xbox is connected to TV and i play xbox on there but i want to play my...
  5. Concerning conflict between XBOX gamepass and steam with regards to Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Concerning conflict between XBOX gamepass and steam with regards to Sea of Thieves: Today I come with a more peculiar issue, which might be the nightmare of many Sea of Thieves steam players that got the gamepass. Given the fact that the microsoft account is linked to steam, this...
  6. Xbox one controllers turning off ONLY mid an online fighting game match in steam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers turning off ONLY mid an online fighting game match in steam: hello everyone, my xbox one wireless controllers seem to turn off mid every match in guilty gear strive and blaze blue central fiction (steam games) .Keep in mind that they specifically only turn...
  7. ドラゴンクエストXI 過ぎ去りし時を求めて S PC版 本編続けられない

in XBoX Accessibility
    ドラゴンクエストXI 過ぎ去りし時を求めて S PC版 本編続けられない: ドラゴンクエストXI 過ぎ去りし時を求めて S PC版について タスク バーのMicrosoft Storeタイルタブ上から体験版をインストールしました。 プレイ後何日かしてから ウェブブラウザ上のMicrosoft Storeの xbox.comサイトから購入しました。 しかし起動すると体験版と認識され、本編続きをプレイできません。...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 (Steam edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 (Steam edition): Наиграл в Форзу около 120 часов в стиме, на долгое время прешёл в 5. Но после того как снова решил запустить 4 столкнулся с вылетами посреди игрового процесса, сопровождаемыми ошибкой ниже: Имя...
  9. Game from Game Pass launching Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game from Game Pass launching Steam: I tried running Hitman Triology and it worked perfectly.But when I installed Steam,the game would open a Steam Page and tell me to purchse it and it's not running it...
  10. Why have to pay online in xbox to play halo mcc while in pc not? (Have both versions steam...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have to pay online in xbox to play halo mcc while in pc not? (Have both versions steam...: I buy an xbox series s because of backwards compatible games from xbox original and 360 (is really cool), but there is this thing of xbox live gold that dont like it. At least free to play games...