Steam game

Discus and support Steam game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought Resident Evil 5 on Steam but whenever I try to launch it, a Microsoft Games for Windows window appears saying 'Install Failed.' When I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cyropike, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Cyropike
    Cyropike Guest

Steam game

I bought Resident Evil 5 on Steam but whenever I try to launch it, a Microsoft Games for Windows window appears saying 'Install Failed.' When I try to launch the game after that's happened, the 'preparing to launch' Steam window closes immediately and
    nothing else happens. Any ideas/suggestions?

:)

Cyropike, Jan 22, 2021
  2. The1337gamer Win User

Need spec help

What do you mean does it work with steam? You can buy dirt 3 off steam, it's £29.99 on there. You can add non-steam games to steam but i've never tried it but i guess all it does is allow you to open or play the game through steam's interface.
  3. FDS Spawn Win User

Steam DLC for Arkham City

As far as I was aware, steam is a separate entity from xbox live, and steam DLC only works for steam games
  4. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Purchased this game but it won't show up in my purchases.

If you purchased this on Steam, you would see this in your games within Steam and click on the download within the steam app.
  5. darkist1 Win User

Do Steam Games Show Up in Achievements?

Only certain games on steam will show up on your achievements list if they are from steam. Basically games that are not on Xbox but are on steam, should not show up at all on your achievements list.
  6. SpecOperations9 Win User

Halo 2 is no longer supported

A steam account is free, and so are many of the games on Steam. You don't HAVE to buy games there.
Thema:

Steam game

1. Steam game - Similar Threads - Steam game

2. Code Vein - Transferring save from Steam to Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Code Vein - Transferring save from Steam to Game Pass: I've played the first 20 hours or so of Code Vein using Steam Family Sharing, but now that it is on Game Pass I thought I'd move my save file over to there. But I can't figure out a way to get the...
  3. Code Vein Xbox Game Pass Pc Steam Crossplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Code Vein Xbox Game Pass Pc Steam Crossplay: I want to play Code Vein with a friend that owns that game on Steam, are these the the same Servers? or rather, can i play with him? 23ad803b-1819-4ab0-9bf3-824ceb4d25e4
  4. Halo MCC Steam: Multiplayer Disconnects Every Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Steam: Multiplayer Disconnects Every Game: I bought Halo MCC on steam 2 days ago. Every single game multiplayer match I play, it will disconnect and reconnect very briefly for about 10 secs. I've played various game types and it always...
  5. F1 2019 Xbox Game Pass and Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    F1 2019 Xbox Game Pass and Steam: So I bought the Xbox game pass on pc 'cause there were many games I was interested in. Yesterday I installed F1 2019 but I can't play with my friends who have bought the game on steam. What's more...
  6. I bought an Xbox game from Steam store on PC , can i play it the same games i bought it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an Xbox game from Steam store on PC , can i play it the same games i bought it on...: Hi As my question above said , i bought Gears tactic and Gears 5 along with Halo the MCC on my Steam account , and i bought Xbox series X recently , can i play the sames game that i mentioned it...
  7. games of steam and xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    games of steam and xbox: Why can't I play naruto shippuden ninja storm 4 with a friend if I buy the game on Steam and link my account with xbox? 9c16873a-6924-4e95-aaee-db20bf7e9e34
  8. Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Fable 3 on steam wont work without games for windows live marketplace: I am trying to launch the games for windows live app to sign in and be able to play Fable 3 but it cant connect to the internet for some reason. [img] 546ab56e-4c43-4e8f-a99a-df0d834132df
  9. Gears 5 Migrate saved games from PC Steam version to PC (XBOX app version)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Migrate saved games from PC Steam version to PC (XBOX app version): Hi Guys, curious if this is possible.. Have been playing Gears 5 Steam version (for lack of better words) (completion 70%), now purchased the XBOX Ultimate pass and want to finish it there to...
  10. Xbox Game Pass for PC on Steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC on Steam: I have an Xbox and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I get all my games through Steam. I would like to get my Xbox Game Pass for PC games through Steam instead of Microsoft Store. Do you have any plans...