steam progress through gamepass

Discus and support steam progress through gamepass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; will my steam games progress be avalaible in gamepass if i have accounts linked { ea play games like titanfall 2 } i have steam linked and when i buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by kostasgrisbolakis, Apr 8, 2021.

1. steam progress through gamepass

will my steam games progress be avalaible in gamepass if i have accounts linked { ea play games like titanfall 2 } i have steam linked and when i buy gamepass i will link the same ea account

:)

kostasgrisbolakis, Apr 8, 2021
  2. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

Do I have to download a game I already have?

Hello!

The gamepass app and steam are different launchers. Then you need to download the game again in the Microsoft Store and run it through the gamepass app.
  3. malchello Win User

Link Windows Live Ids?

if GFWL is closing then what about all my progress on Lost Planet 2? i play through Steam...
  4. [Farscape] Win User

Halo MCC unplayable now on PC with mouse and keyboard ?

must be your version is corrupt, keyboard and mouse works fine for me and im on the latest update and through steam, my son uses the gamepass version and that works fine to.
  5. WickedD365 Win User

Steam and Microsoft Gamepass are two separate marketplaces and you won't be able to play with your friends on Steam unfortunately.
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Steam and Gamepass are seperate platforms for the sake of playing games. That is, if half of you own the game on Steam and the other half have it on Gamepass, that means you can't all play together. So you all need to own or have access to a copy on the
    same platform. Then you will all need to download it to your machines. To your PC's if you're playing on Steam or to your Xboxes if you're playing on Gamepass.
Thema:

steam progress through gamepass

1. steam progress through gamepass - Similar Threads - steam progress through

2. Unalble to log into my Halo xbox live account through steam.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unalble to log into my Halo xbox live account through steam.: [img] [img] I have changed my password, asked for support throught microsoft and still havent had any answers. this has been going on for MONTHS now and am getting frusterated because I have...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Steam user and Xbox Game Pass user in the same convoy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Steam user and Xbox Game Pass user in the same convoy: if steam player joins Game pass user the game crushes what is this ? and there is no way to fix it thx microsoft f81911d3-020d-4352-96ef-091e1c98fa18
  4. xbox controller keeps on disconnecting from PC when playing games on steam

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox controller keeps on disconnecting from PC when playing games on steam: when I am playing games on pc, the xbox controller keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting over and over again. Whether it is wired or wireless, the problem still persists....
  5. Can't login to forza from steam !!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't login to forza from steam !!: Previously I was playing forza from microsoft. I switched my account to Steam when purchased from Steam. I quit and re-entered my account because he did not register. When I tried to re-enter,...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 (Steam Version) Unable to connect to online servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 (Steam Version) Unable to connect to online servers: Can somebody tell me how should i fix this problem? I've been ignoring this error message for some time now but once i decide to fix the problem it was complicated and by that, i couldn't fix the...
  7. I want to change MSFS2020 to launch from Steam. How can I maintain the license?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to change MSFS2020 to launch from Steam. How can I maintain the license?: I bought my MSFS2020 game from MS Store and have been playing it for a while. Now I bought a VR headset and want to play it in Steam but in steam library, cannot find the game. How can I migrate...
  8. Can I transfer my progress in Forza Horizon 4 to Steam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I transfer my progress in Forza Horizon 4 to Steam?: I've been playing FH4 for 3 years via Game Pass, but now I bought it on Steam. Logged into my Xbox account and the game started from the beginning. I have too much progress on MS Store version and...
  9. Gears 5 Campaign progress steam to Microsoft Store version

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Campaign progress steam to Microsoft Store version: Hi there, So, I played about 2/3 of the campaign of Gears 5 on steam but have recently purchased the X Box Live Game Pass for PC. Despite using the same Microsoft account in both versions and my...
  10. Gears 5 na Steam e progresso[Gears 5 on Steam and Progress]

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 na Steam e progresso[Gears 5 on Steam and Progress]: Olá, boa noite a todos! Eu estou querendo tirar uma dúvida sobre o jogo Gears 5. Estou pretendendo comprá-lo pela Steam, porém joguei muito Gears of War 4 pelo Xbox App. Em Gears of War 4 está...