Steel Series Elite Prism Headset. Astro mixamp 2013 pro.

Discus and support Steel Series Elite Prism Headset. Astro mixamp 2013 pro. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For some reason even with the xbox chat adapter i cannot get these to work right. I get my game sound fine but i cant get my voice picked up through... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by C P ii C K, Apr 4, 2015.

1. C P ii C K
    C P ii C K Guest

For some reason even with the xbox chat adapter i cannot get these to work right. I get my game sound fine but i cant get my voice picked up through the mic. If someone could please help it would be so apprectiated. I am going to umgcali in may and am required
    to use a mixamp and heqdset so i wemt with the steelseries because everyone has astros but nobody has potd a how to with this combo on youtube. I cannot be the only one rocking it i just need some help

:)

C P ii C K, Apr 4, 2015
  2. Murderstyle75, Apr 4, 2015
  3. BoltoN aP
    BoltoN aP Guest
    Headset recommendations

Astro TR Mixamp PRO, Best headset on market, If your will to add £50 Steel Series Elite Prism Headset. Astro mixamp 2013 pro. :)

BoltoN aP, Apr 4, 2015
  4. Murderstyle75 Win User

Voice Recording Help

5. BoltoN aP Win User

Headset recommendations

Astro TR Mixamp PRO, Best headset on market, If your will to add £50 :)
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

I have both Astro A50 Gen 3 and Turtle Beach Elite 800x. There are others in the range of both manufacturers that use the same/similar setup. There are also other manufacturers, Steel Series have a wireless headset too.
  7. Moonpiggy-5C365155-8 Win User

Astro A-40 aren't working

I had this same problem. Spoke to astro, they said its due to the xbox one updates and I would need to purchase a 2013 mixamp or astro a50, so the mixamp can be updated. Not sure which mixamp u got but if you have a 2013. Go to the astro website and download
    the update.
  8. LeGiTxxPunkSteR Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

Astro A40 TR with Mixamp Pro TR
Thema:

1. Steel Series Elite Prism Headset. Astro mixamp 2013 pro. - Similar Threads - Steel Series Elite

2. I’m gearing up for the Xbox series X launch and want to know if the Steel series arctic nine

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m gearing up for the Xbox series X launch and want to know if the Steel series arctic nine: I want to know if the steel series arctic nine headset will work with the Xbox series X 183b76b0-7ac0-4047-9678-5f710b083fe0
  3. Who Made The Steel Drum, Handpan Drum Ebay, Steel Tongue Drum Double, Steel Drum Nyc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who Made The Steel Drum, Handpan Drum Ebay, Steel Tongue Drum Double, Steel Drum Nyc: The glucophone is a conductor to the contemplative aver of natural improvisation. By way of this breach in run-of-the-mill soul, we penetrate the “stream” and stick to the “well-spring”, which...
  4. people have been try to steel many of my real things this is one of my mine that i have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    people have been try to steel many of my real things this is one of my mine that i have...: I don't like what has happen to my mine account and the free games I hadthank you for finally telling me like many others am happy that you have finally notice it thank you I understand why it was...
  5. How to remove Arctic Steel 9x Headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remove Arctic Steel 9x Headset?: I have my Arctic Steel 9x synced with my Xbox One. I have not found an option to delete the accessory. I no longer want it connected in any way to my Xbox. How can i unsync or delete it?...
  6. 12-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure slow cooking pot Cooker Quart 900W Stainless Steel Electric

in XboX Insiders
    12-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure slow cooking pot Cooker Quart 900W Stainless Steel Electric: Electric Egg Pan Electric pressure cooker is the upgrading product of traditional pressure cooker and electric rice cooker. It combines the advantages of pressure cooker and electric rice cooker,...
  7. echo on xbox one headset (steel series 5)

in XBoX on Consoles
    echo on xbox one headset (steel series 5): Hey fellas Got some issues with the Xbox one here, i have a headset steel series 5 and getting some pretty nasty echo in party chat after some troubleshooting it was def my headset causing the...
  8. Xbox One New Wireless Headset Steel Series Arctis 9

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One New Wireless Headset Steel Series Arctis 9: As you know Steel series has launched a new headset for xbox one which is completely wireless.I need your opinion is it really worth it?Are you getting it or not? [img]...
  9. Steel series h wireless headset - is anyone able to use voice chat w/o friends complaining of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steel series h wireless headset - is anyone able to use voice chat w/o friends complaining of ...: Rehashing this again all. I bought a good headset that I personally really like in the steel series h. Friends are still killing me for the buzzing during chat generated from my mic though Im...
  10. Steel series Siberia v2 headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steel series Siberia v2 headset: I was wondering if anyone has tried using this headset on the xbox one and if so then does it work? Can you hear and chat with it? 3bb6575e-fdf3-414e-9201-d1c19cf860bb