Steelseries Arctis 9x static noise

Discus and support Steelseries Arctis 9x static noise in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I’ve recently bought the steelseries arctis 9x for my series x. I updated the headset right away and therefore had none of the issues... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xCompleqz, Feb 23, 2021.

1. xCompleqz
    xCompleqz Guest

Hey everyone, I’ve recently bought the steelseries arctis 9x for my series x. I updated the headset right away and therefore had none of the issues (loosing connection, etc.) a lot of people been complaining about. But when connected to my Xbox the headset makes a static noise on its right site. I already exchanged the headset once but it still the problem exsists. Is this a software problem that eventually will get patched? Or do you maybe have the same problem?

:)

xCompleqz, Feb 23, 2021
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Astro A50 Gen 4 headset not working in chat or game chat.

I quit Astro and started using Steelseries Arctis 9x
  3. tejo chase Win User

Headset

I've been using the Steelseries Arctis 9X for around three months and they are very good and extremely comfortable.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

why cant I use good headsets on my X Box?

I would recommend the Steelseries Arctis 9X or the Turtle Beach Elite 800x. Both are really great in my Opinion.
  5. tejo chase Win User

Headphones or big sound system

Dolby atmos through headphones is my choice it's so much more immersive than speakers im currently using the SteelSeries arctis 9x.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

Astro headset

I have the A50 because of the wireless but I have to say I love my Steelseries Arctis 9X because it is so simple ti pair with the Xbox
Thema:

1. Steelseries Arctis 9x static noise - Similar Threads - Steelseries Arctis static

2. Steelseries Arctis 9x makes static noise

in XboX Insiders
    Steelseries Arctis 9x makes static noise: Hey everyone, I’ve recently bought the steelseries arctis 9x for my series x. I updated the headset right away and therefore had none of the issues (loosing connection, etc.) a lot of people been...
  3. Steelseries arctis 9x issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steelseries arctis 9x issue: I have an arctis 9x, when turn it off the xbox series X turn on again and crash the connection of my elite controller with xbox, and need to disconnect the console from the plug to pair the...
  4. Steelseries Arctis 9x Firmware Update Available now !

in XboX Insiders
    Steelseries Arctis 9x Firmware Update Available now !: [IMG] submitted by /u/tag-Nero [link] [comments]
  5. Series X issues on Arctis 9X SteelSeries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X issues on Arctis 9X SteelSeries: Hello, How do I connect my wireless headphones to Xbox series x ? I have SteelSeries Arctis 9x. They work fine on my Xbox one but won’t connect to my Series x. 04f71eda-e856-4e04-aeae-ea1894b9c0e3
  6. Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X and headset Steelseries Arctis 9x issue: Hello to all. when I turn off the console the headphones automatically turn it back on, causing the pad to lose sync and there is no way to sync it again. The only way to reuse the console is to...
  7. Connecting steelseries arctis 3 via 3.5mm jack to Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting steelseries arctis 3 via 3.5mm jack to Xbox series x: I need help connecting my headset 49cc10a2-7022-4cf6-894c-1e0bfa27ab31
  8. Two problems when using Series X with Steelseries Arctis 9x headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two problems when using Series X with Steelseries Arctis 9x headsets: I bought an xbox series X console, but it seems that my arctis 9x headphones have compatibility problems with the console: 1._ When a game is playing, the sound, after 10 or 15 seconds without...
  9. Steelseries Arctis 9x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Steelseries Arctis 9x: I have a steelseries Arctis 9x headset and i am having trouble connecting to my new Xbox Series X via the integrated xbox wireless feature. The headset will connect, but as after about a minute in...
  10. Steelseries arctis 5 how to setup with xbox one via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steelseries arctis 5 how to setup with xbox one via USB: I am trying to set up my headset for the first time with my Xbox so I hear both my game and chat via the headset. I only can connect it to the Xbox via USB. I've tried reading things online and...