steelseries lost item caqn i get

Discus and support steelseries lost item caqn i get in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; j o e l l e n *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Littlebozo6210, Aug 12, 2022.

1. steelseries lost item caqn i get

j o e l l e n *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** need to replace a usb c dongle c cord were ecan get replacement were place and also how much is C size bluetooth please help me to know if i can order it for them wireless steelseries

:)

Littlebozo6210, Aug 12, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

Please explain to me a bit more your situation to advise you better
    Are you trying to get a USB cable for a headset?
  3. RuggedCurve3512 Win User

320gig hard drive

Caqn i get an answer to same question but in Canadian retail, all i see here is 250GB. but i do see announcement on microsoft for 320GB. Would love to get ahold of this before Xmas.
  4. DangerousBard Win User

Steel series Siberia v2 headset

Steelseries Siberia V2 is a headset that belongs to the old console generation and while it worked well with xbox 360, the Steelseries went through an update and delivered The Steelseries Siberia Elite for the current console generation.
  5. LGN Mike Win User

Turtle Beach PX5 or XP500?

6. LB THE TRUTH Win User

Xbox One Headset Adapter

Godless what worked for me is I had to use the Xbox adapter that came with the Steelseries headset with the adapter. The turtle beach chat cable does not work with the steelseries. It works fine with my px5 connected to the adapted but for some reason
    the turtle beach chat cable doesnt work with steelseries h wireless.
Thema:

1. steelseries lost item caqn i get - Similar Threads - steelseries lost item

2. how to play Far cry 5 using steelseries stratus duo controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to play Far cry 5 using steelseries stratus duo controller: I can't play Far cry 5 using SteelSeries stratus duo controller, the controller works with other games in the Xbox game pass, but I can't seem to use my controller to play Far Cry 5....
  3. How to un-assign / disconnect Steelseries 9x Headset from my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to un-assign / disconnect Steelseries 9x Headset from my Xbox Series X: Hi. Every time I turn headset on, My Xbox series x turn on too!!! How to un-assign Steelseries 9x Headset from my Xbox series x ? I try every things on internet. use reset button on headset. try...
  4. Xbox Series X|S headset connection issues, Turtle Beach, SteelSeries,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X|S headset connection issues, Turtle Beach, SteelSeries,...: May users having a problem with wireless headsets maintaining connection to console, while using wireless headsets. Seems to be an issue with how the headsets and controllers connect to the X|S...
  5. Steelseries Arctic 9X Disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    Steelseries Arctic 9X Disconnect: In the known bugs I know it mentions that the controller will sometimes disconnect. But I also notice when this happens my headset does the same. Do not know if this is just a me issue, so I...
  6. Steelseries Arctis 9X - Mic not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steelseries Arctis 9X - Mic not working on Xbox Series X: Hi all, I have the Steelseries Arctis 9X headset for the Xbox Series X, however, I'm unable to get the mic to work. The audio works perfectly on them and there's no connection issues or static...
  7. Steelseries Arctis 9x static noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steelseries Arctis 9x static noise: Hey everyone, I’ve recently bought the steelseries arctis 9x for my series x. I updated the headset right away and therefore had none of the issues (loosing connection, etc.) a lot of people been...
  8. Steelseries Arctis 9x makes static noise

in XboX Insiders
    Steelseries Arctis 9x makes static noise: Hey everyone, I’ve recently bought the steelseries arctis 9x for my series x. I updated the headset right away and therefore had none of the issues (loosing connection, etc.) a lot of people been...
  9. Steelseries arctis 9x issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steelseries arctis 9x issue: I have an arctis 9x, when turn it off the xbox series X turn on again and crash the connection of my elite controller with xbox, and need to disconnect the console from the plug to pair the...
  10. Steelseries Arctis 9x Firmware Update Available now !

in XboX Insiders
    Steelseries Arctis 9x Firmware Update Available now !: [IMG] submitted by /u/tag-Nero [link] [comments]