Steering Wheel

Discus and support Steering Wheel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm thinking of buying a Xbox One steering wheel. Does anyone think it'll be back compatible like the controllers will be for Project Scarlet?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ToddBajan, Oct 2, 2019.

1. ToddBajan
    ToddBajan Guest

Steering Wheel

I'm thinking of buying a Xbox One steering wheel.

Does anyone think it'll be back compatible like the controllers will be for Project Scarlet?

:)

ToddBajan, Oct 2, 2019
  2. giovanniiorio1 Win User

XBOX ONE S and Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO

Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
  3. giovanniiorio1 Win User

Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
  4. giovanniiorio1 Win User

wheel and pedals?
  5. giovanniiorio1 Win User

wheel and pedals?
  6. Marilee Stone Win User

Fanatec wheel and Forza 5

That is precisely the point which wrote Discohopper: the CSR Elite Wheel is the officially licensed Forza 4 steering wheel. And now that a new xbox comes out to all people buy a new steering wheel. But here it goes again just to make money without meaningful
    and understood. The whole Fanatec community is upset and most will not buy XB1 if there is no solution to support the steering wheels. I can understand if Microsoft wants to earn a lot of money and another for peripherals manufacturer is licensed. It will
    probably be enough people who still have no steering wheel and buy a new one anyway. But then Microsoft should also think of the customers who have already bought a very good steering wheel for a lot of money. It will probably be somehow possible to connect
    the steering wheels via usb. Or with an adapter.
Thema:

Steering Wheel

1. Steering Wheel - Similar Threads - Steering Wheel

2. Vibration on wireless steering wheel Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vibration on wireless steering wheel Xbox 360.: Hello. My wireless steering wheel has no vibration. I tested it with nfs undercover. The item works very well but vibration is missing. I've updated the console and put vibration on menu ( game...
  3. Using a Headset while Xbox controller is plugged into a steering wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a Headset while Xbox controller is plugged into a steering wheel: Hi there, i recently bought a wheel too use on my xbox, & when i plug in my headset into my controller, it doesn't work. But without having the wheel connected too the controller, it works...
  4. Question about the Sidewinder FF joystick and steering wheel.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about the Sidewinder FF joystick and steering wheel.: Has anyone tried to use the Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Joystick and Steering wheel on the Xbox One X? Does it work?? 8372fa27-c88f-4de2-a044-77be80194042
  5. can you use logitech driving force gt steering wheel on xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you use logitech driving force gt steering wheel on xbox one s: thinking of getting xbox one s and does anyone know if can use logitech driving force GT steering wheel? 6d330fae-02aa-46b1-a7fa-d4aafb847600
  6. Old steering wheel compatibility with X box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old steering wheel compatibility with X box one: Cam i use my old microsoft sidewinder force feedback steering wheel on my new x box one? It uses a USB cable to connect to the x box. 18f276f4-0218-4f2a-a83b-0833ec8d1a3c
  7. How can I connect my Steering wheel to my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I connect my Steering wheel to my Xbox one?: Hi, need some help guys. No matter what i try, i cannot get my PXN - V3 Pro Steering Wheel To be recognised as a controller on my XBox one. the steering wheel is wired directly to the...
  8. Steering wheel for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Steering wheel for Xbox one: Whats the best mid priced steering wheel that people are using or your favorite wheel c2e5ef0a-d45d-4739-860f-5209c80c91d4
  9. Compatible Steering Wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compatible Steering Wheel: Can someone give me a recommendation for a compatible steering wheel for an Xbox One S? I bought one for my sone for christmas that was compatible with an Xbox One (which I thought would work but...
  10. Sim steering wheel and keyboard simultaneously???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sim steering wheel and keyboard simultaneously???: Hi, im planning on building a diy handbrake for my xbox one but would like know if you can use a sim steering wheel and keyboard simultaneously as im planning on using a pcb out of a keyboard to...