Steering wheel

Discus and support Steering wheel in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've got a thrustmaster ferrari steering wheel but it's for playstation. Any time i plug it in the light comes on but none of the buttons work on it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by krs p, May 13, 2022.

1. krs p
    krs p Guest

Steering wheel

I've got a thrustmaster ferrari steering wheel but it's for playstation. Any time i plug it in the light comes on but none of the buttons work on it. Is there anything I can do to get it to work like a adaptor or something

Please help

Thanks

:)

krs p, May 13, 2022
  2. giovanniiorio1 Win User

XBOX ONE S and Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO

Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
  3. giovanniiorio1 Win User

Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
  4. giovanniiorio1 Win User

wheel and pedals?
  5. giovanniiorio1 Win User

wheel and pedals?
  6. Marilee Stone Win User

Fanatec wheel and Forza 5

That is precisely the point which wrote Discohopper: the CSR Elite Wheel is the officially licensed Forza 4 steering wheel. And now that a new xbox comes out to all people buy a new steering wheel. But here it goes again just to make money without meaningful
    and understood. The whole Fanatec community is upset and most will not buy XB1 if there is no solution to support the steering wheels. I can understand if Microsoft wants to earn a lot of money and another for peripherals manufacturer is licensed. It will
    probably be enough people who still have no steering wheel and buy a new one anyway. But then Microsoft should also think of the customers who have already bought a very good steering wheel for a lot of money. It will probably be somehow possible to connect
    the steering wheels via usb. Or with an adapter.
Thema:

Steering wheel

1. Steering wheel - Similar Threads - Steering wheel

2. Connecting two logitech G923 steering wheels to Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting two logitech G923 steering wheels to Xbox: I Purchased two logitech G923 steering wheels with pedals so that we can race on Formula 1 2021. We are able to use one of the logitech steering wheels but have not been able to figure out how to...
  3. my logitech g920 steering wheel won't calibrate

in XBoX on Consoles
    my logitech g920 steering wheel won't calibrate: my logitech g920 steering wheel does not calibrate, last night I wanted to play and I realized that my steering wheel did not give the calibration turns, if the light turns on when I connect it to...
  4. Connect two steering wheels to Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect two steering wheels to Xbox One: Hello, I'm not a big gamer and wondering is it possible to connect two steeting wheels to Xbox one so I can race against my kids in Formula 1 2021? If yes, how? Any steering? or certain ones?...
  5. using logitech steering wheel and controller keyboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    using logitech steering wheel and controller keyboard: I have a logitech steering wheel and pedals. there is no place to plug in the controler style keyboard that is accessory for xbox one. when I turn on steering wheel the controller that has the...
  6. xbox one headset with steering wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one headset with steering wheel: I recently bought a PXN steering wheel for xbox one. when the wheel is plugged in to the controller the headset won't work..is there a way around this issue? plz hlp wanna chat and drive!!...
  7. can iy use my xbox steering wheel on my pc for a game thats cald mudrunner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can iy use my xbox steering wheel on my pc for a game thats cald mudrunner: can iy use my xbox steering wheel on my pc for a game thats cald mudrunner iy have a ferrari 458 spider 40527441-ebed-440a-8b1d-e33dfc628a5d
  8. superdrive sv200 steering wheel and pedals

in XBoX on Consoles
    superdrive sv200 steering wheel and pedals: i got superdrive sv200 steering wheel for xmas but cant connect to the xbox i have followed the intructions but no joy has anyone got any hints or tips like can i navigate through the menu with...
  9. Steering wheel stands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steering wheel stands: Greetings all.. I recently got a Logitech G920 wheel for Christmas.. YAY! However, all the stands I can find that are for use when in a chair or couch seem to have stability issues according to...
  10. VX Gaming Precision Drive Series Steering wheel. By Volkano

in XBoX Games and Apps
    VX Gaming Precision Drive Series Steering wheel. By Volkano: I bought my Son this steering wheel for Christmas. We are struggling to connect it to Xbox 1S. On box it says it is compatible. Plugged in according to instructions, pressed home button on...