Step away from destiny for 4 months and still broken raids

Discus and support Step away from destiny for 4 months and still broken raids in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I quit playing Destiny back in December because of everyone glitching through the Crota raid, it was soo lame. I only got back on for the upcoming... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MisterProBadass, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Step away from destiny for 4 months and still broken raids

I quit playing Destiny back in December because of everyone glitching through the Crota raid, it was soo lame. I only got back on for the upcoming House of Wolves. After a bit of messing around with friends, someone joins us wanting to play Crotas raid.
    I was hesitant at first, but he assured me there was goin to be no cheesing. So after we got through the first part with the lamps. One of the lvl 32s was all like "ok, all we need to do is get 3 of you atop that tower over there so we can get across." Explain
    to me how this isn't cheating? So as I told my fire team before hand that I'd quit if there was any funny business going on, I did just that.

And I ask you guys, why havent bungie fixed this yet? Is it my Destiny to just glitch past anything that actually requires a bit skill and teamwork. It makes me wonder if everyone I see in the tower got there gear from trial and error, or just used exploits
    in the game to get to level 32.

:)

MisterProBadass, Apr 29, 2015
  2. Xbox Service Issue

Same I was about to do a raid in destiny and everything broke

XIndianaJ0n3sx, Apr 29, 2015
  3. Will Xbox ever give me the achievements I earned?

This ain't much help but it took over 4 months for the raid achievement to pop on Destiny for me . So all I can suggest is keep playing and hope for the best .

Captain Nemo uk, Apr 29, 2015
  4. Captain Nemo uk Win User

Will Xbox ever give me the achievements I earned?

This ain't much help but it took over 4 months for the raid achievement to pop on Destiny for me . So all I can suggest is keep playing and hope for the best .
  5. f00xm4n Win User

Destiny: What we know so far v2.0

I was going to complain to bungie about the raid still being broken but the feedback section does not work in chrome properly and the android companion app sucks so deleted it straight away.
  6. I TwentySeven I Win User

Looking for players to do weekly strikes and raids.

Been away from Destiny but getting back into it now.

Got 2 level 31's and 1 level 28, up for strikes/raids whenever. Just hit me up!
  7. GreatSkullZero Win User

Xbox one mic not working

Same problem. I did customer support trouble shooting (still had to pay for shipping) and replacement headset arrived last week.. doesn't work. I can hear but they can't hear me.. on 2 different controllers. Some people have reported static from me. I can't
    do Destiny raids, this sucks. Kind of an important feature that seems broken......
  8. TA Drag Racer Win User

Social Xbox Clan for Adults

Great time to check us out. Cooling Far Cry 4, still battling away in Destiny.
Thema:

Step away from destiny for 4 months and still broken raids

1. Step away from destiny for 4 months and still broken raids - Similar Threads - Step away destiny

2. Error with streaming app doesnt ask me to connect to xbox and I did all steps

in XboX Insiders
    Error with streaming app doesnt ask me to connect to xbox and I did all steps: [IMG] submitted by /u/Africantenderiza [link] [comments]
  3. Follow these steps if you can't install Gears Tactics on Windows 10 / Xbox Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Follow these steps if you can't install Gears Tactics on Windows 10 / Xbox Beta: First of all, this Xbox app is still a joke. What is more terrible is that you can't get proper troubleshooting from Microsoft staff, and you have to wait for a player to come up with a useful...
  4. Power recycling and Offline System Update only completes step 1 & 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power recycling and Offline System Update only completes step 1 & 2: I power recycle reset and did an Offline System Update with OSU1 file on a USB flash drive. It completes step 1 (downloading) and step 2 (verifying). Won't go to step 3 (final) but restarts and...
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Extra steps email for warranty didn't send

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Extra steps email for warranty didn't send: Basically the title. I filled out my warranty and everything and it said it will send an email of what to do next but ive checked the email associated with my account and the one I entered and i...
  6. I can't find the steps, can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the steps, can someone help me?: [IMG] submitted by /u/h1W31C0M3T0CH1L1 [link] [comments]
  7. My Xbox One won't restart during the last step of the update.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One won't restart during the last step of the update.: On the step after verifying the update the console is supposed to restart, for me it just shuts off and I have to unplug the power cord, wait 15ish minutes and do that again. I've been trying for...
  8. Is it real necessary to go through all those steps to remove a mod? Skyrim SE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it real necessary to go through all those steps to remove a mod? Skyrim SE: Okay, I know nothing about modding on computers. the only modding experiance I have done. It is with consoles. So is it really necessary to do these steps to uninstall a mod? Do you have to this...
  9. Cramming too much into "Manage and Full Library " is a huge step backwards

in XboX Insiders
    Cramming too much into "Manage and Full Library " is a huge step backwards: This new redesign of "Full Library and Manage" is pure garbage, it's nice to be able to quickly see what apps/games are getting updates, cramming it into a category isn't a great idea at all, it's...
  10. Project scorpio edition controller desyncs when stepping 5 feet away from the console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project scorpio edition controller desyncs when stepping 5 feet away from the console.: project scorpio edition controller desyncs after stepping 5 feet away from the console in wireless mode. controller will not resync unless i turn the controller completely off and turn it back...