Stick drift and thumbstick rubber wearing off on xbox elite controller

Discus and support Stick drift and thumbstick rubber wearing off on xbox elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like a repair/replacement for my xbox one elite controller because the left stick is drifting. I can't contact microsoft support because the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by falco708, Oct 28, 2019.

1. falco708
    falco708 Guest

I would like a repair/replacement for my xbox one elite controller because the left stick is drifting.

I can't contact microsoft support because the AI is really messed up, so I ask for help here.

:)

falco708, Oct 28, 2019
  2. DanMen334 Win User

first of all check that you still have a guarantee, but you must also contact customer service, I advise you to contact the store first where you bought it, so the answer can be faster
  3. falco708 Win User

Thank you for your answer,

There is no microsoft store in France as far as I know,

I can't do the setp 1 "Go to Device service and repair and sign in." because microsoft website is broken and it says "please try again later
    error K30v4peHvEW8clnK.32 "

I would like to know how long is the warranty for an xbox elite controller to know if mine is still in or not.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey falco

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are looking to get your accessory serviced.

I would like to inform you about how these Service order for accessories work, firstly being that Microsoft replaced accessories if they are in warranty.

You can verify the status of you controller warranty by using
    this
    link. If you controller is still in warranty, then you will be able to
    create a Service order for your device

However, keep in mind that if you controller is no longer in warranty, then you will not be able get it replaced.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there falco708,

Sorry to hear you are running into problems with the website, If you are unable to request the repair through the website then I would advise that you
    Contact Xbox Support directly for further assistance.

Xbox One Elite controllers do come with a 90day manufacturers warranty but contact support directly so they can look into the warranty details for your controller.

As we are unable to provide further resolution we will be locking this thread. If you do run into any other problems please start a new thread so that we may continue to assist you.

Happy Gaming!
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Thema:

1. Stick drift and thumbstick rubber wearing off on xbox elite controller - Similar Threads - Stick drift thumbstick

2. Elite Controller Series 2 comes with built-in Stick Drift (worse than Series 1)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 comes with built-in Stick Drift (worse than Series 1): I bought a brand new Elite Series 2 controller. I tested min. possible deadzone of the sticks before any drift appears in Battlefield V & test software on PC. The controller comes with drift...
  3. New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Elite Series 2 Controller Stick Drift like the Series 1 ! WHY !? Unbelievable !: Dear Microsoft. I can't believe what is happening. Analogue Stick Drift AGAIN ! After 3 faulty Series 1 Elite Controllers I said to myself that I will never buy something like this from you...
  4. Right stick drifting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right stick drifting: I think this is familiar too everyone who owns xbox and to be honest its getting on my nerves, anyone unfamiliar with this allow me to explain, xbox controllers can start drifting up down left or...
  5. elite controller has stick drift,

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller has stick drift,: ok, so i already had to replace the triggers myself, so therefore i do not have the serial number. is there anyway to get a replacement for my elite controller since they ALL eventually **** up...
  6. Xbox onex controller stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox onex controller stick drift: I bought my onex new on release day and had left stick drift within 6 months. By Christmas of that year I bought a new controller (real Microsoft). Within 3 months that controller was doing the...
  7. Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift: So, on a multiple gaming sites, many owners of these limited edition controllers have had good experiences with Microsoft repairing them even after warranty. I'm hoping for the same! My red GoW...
  8. Xbox elite controller- Stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller- Stick drift: Hello, My elite controller has the known stick drift issue and I've only purchased it new within the last year but is showing out of warranty. Please issue a replacement or refurbished...
  9. Xbox controller right stick Y rotation drift, looking for fix!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller right stick Y rotation drift, looking for fix!: Having this issue since yesterday and i do not know if it is a controller hardware problem, or a problem from Microsoft themselves with their windows update and or any other program that may have...
  10. Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift: My controller's left stick drifts horribly any time I try to stand still in games. Any ideas on how to fix this? bfba1023-5395-4897-8c07-0e1abbe4fedc