Sticky!!!! Holidays

Discus and support Sticky!!!! Holidays in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there. It's your day, and you deserve it! For all those dads who are not here anymore.. Happy Fathers Day... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by makumbang, Jun 15, 2014.

1. makumbang
    makumbang Guest

Sticky!!!! Holidays

Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there. It's your day, and you deserve it! For all those dads who are not here anymore.. Happy Fathers Day

:)

makumbang, Jun 15, 2014
  2. maxxedout
    maxxedout Guest
    happy holidays

well thats one for the record INK ......THANKS

maxxedout, Jun 15, 2014
  3. happy holidays

Happy Holidays to you too!

ShockTrooper422, Jun 15, 2014
  4. blueamcat Win User

Sticky buttons

5. NVissah Win User

Sticky Buttons

This may sound a little too much , but wash your hands before you are going to play on your xbox. I do that all the time and my controller still feels the same as when i took it out of the package.
  6. daymantx Win User

Sticky Buttons

my controller had sticky buttons and also the joystick was not working properly. the way I fixed it was to take it apart with a

T-8H screwdriver. the get the the screws on the bottom was to take a flat head screwdriver and knock out the pin. also make sure you get the T-8H and not the T-8.the H has a hole in it to fit the pin
  7. ACrazyDomo Win User

Sticky Buttons

I think the best thing Ive come to find, is keeping your hands clean the best you can, and on occasion I use the AirCans, to just blow air over the controller. This can then help you to keep it clean. Even taking a soft pad or something can help.
  8. tohellnbak Win User

December 12th SDK improves esram control

Rand Holiday 2015... that would THIS COMING holiday (8 months from now)... we just finished HOLIDAY 2014 a month ago
Thema:

Sticky!!!! Holidays

1. Sticky!!!! Holidays - Similar Threads - Sticky Holidays

2. Spongy and sticky controller buttons. Any way to have a replacement?

in XBoX on Windows
    Spongy and sticky controller buttons. Any way to have a replacement?: Hello, I have a grey and green Xbox One Bluetooth controller, and I use it on PC. I bought it just a few months ago on Amazon. Problem is: some buttons became sticky and spongy. I've read this is...
  3. Sticky buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sticky buttons: I just got my Xbox one custom controller. The buttons are sticky as soon as I unbox it. Are they supposed to be a bit resistant 9ae5aaae-be06-4a0e-aecf-dd48667150f5
  4. sticky game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sticky game: I really like this game but lately it's sticky I agree it related to the ads, now it kicks me off and I have to start over, there been a lot of complaints about this why doesn't some techy fix it....
  5. Loud chirping fan noise from a brand new Xbox One S & sticky A button on a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud chirping fan noise from a brand new Xbox One S & sticky A button on a new controller: Hi! I ordered a brand new, white Xbox One S 1Tb console and got it set up yesterday after picking it up from mail. I was greeted with a quite a shock right when I first booted up the system, as...
  6. My xbox amazon basics controller A button requires me to push the A button down its not sticky

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox amazon basics controller A button requires me to push the A button down its not sticky: i started having problems with my controller i was wondering its button is not sticky but the controller is a cord one i was wonder if theres a way to fix it The A button wont respond the only way...
  7. How to fix sticky thumbsticks without liquids or opening your controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix sticky thumbsticks without liquids or opening your controller: if you are getting a bit of resistance when you pull down on the triggers as if they are sticky i know how to fix it permanently without oppening the controller The sticky feeling is caused by...
  8. New Xbox One controller has sticky button

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One controller has sticky button: I just bought a new Xbox One X and the controller it came with has a sticky "X" button right out of the box. Normally I wouldn't complain but it's a frustrating little annoyance to have after just...
  9. Gaming menu sticky!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming menu sticky!: hi - my son is unable to play his games on his xbox 360- they load fine (from disc - not loaded on to the xbox) When trying to select an option from the menu he’s unable to select anything other...
  10. Button is Sticky and joystick drifts up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Button is Sticky and joystick drifts up: I have a button that is constantly sticky and I have yet to find a way to permanently fix it. Also one of my joysticks drifts up all the time and I don't know how to fix that either...